Larry King about Dr. Murray "I Don't Think He Should Have Been Remanded"

pepperpepper Posts: 558
edited November 2011 in News
[size=12pt]WOW  ;)<br /><br />TV and radio broadcaster Larry King is seen out and about in Los Angeles. <br /><br />When asked about the Conrad Murray trial, Larry tells the photographers "I don't think he should have been remanded."<br /><br />Listen to Larry's reply when the photographer asks "You don't think he should have been remanded at all?" <br /><br />"No," Larry chuckles.  <br /><br />Link to video:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/celebrity-videos/larry-king-out-and-about-in-los-angeles_11119<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Remember Larry is the one who reminded us, starting at :46, <br />"... the whole Michael Jackson thing... he's still dead, by the way." <br />[/size]<br />
<br /> />(Aired October 13, 2009)<br /><br />[/size]

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I think Larry King knows the whole "remand" issue was for dramatic effect. Dr. Murray a threat to society? (laughable). <br /><br />They've already suspended his sedative usage in his practice, so what is he going to do "tongue depress" someone to death? or kill them cotton balls?<br /><br />The "sentencing" was in 22 days. <br /><br />....I'm laughing too Larry  :lol: