Who was rolling cameras that day?....

jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay, guys! My first official post with a major thought on this.<br /><br /><br /><br />My Mum has never been a believer in the hoax, and probably never will be. Period.<br />But she DID pose an interesting question to me I brought to a friend of mine who is a sorta on-the-fence beLIEver and it seriously got his brain cranking, and now I want to bring up to all of you:<br /><br /><br /><br />The famous footage of the ambulance -- who was filming that?<br />A random passerby?<br />Paparazzi?<br /><br />Or someone rolling cameras for Michael?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I mean, how many people knew that Michael Jackson lived there?<br />And how did they arrive just in time to catch all this, so precisely, so professionally?<br /><br />Such perfect, unshaky capturing is not that of an amateur.

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321121187:
    <br />Okay, guys! My first official post with a major thought on this.<br /><br /><br /><br />My Mum has never been a believer in the hoax, and probably never will be. Period.<br />But she DID pose an interesting question to me I brought to a friend of mine who is a sorta on-the-fence beLIEver and it seriously got his brain cranking, and now I want to bring up to all of you:<br /><br /><br /><br />The famous footage of the ambulance -- who was filming that?<br />A random passerby?<br />Paparazzi?<br /><br />Or someone rolling cameras for Michael?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I mean, how many people knew that Michael Jackson lived there?<br />And how did they arrive just in time to catch all this, so precisely, so professionally?<br /><br />Such perfect, unshaky capturing is not that of an amateur.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />You may want to add this information here;<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.0<br /><br /><br />It'll be beneficial in figuring out the ambulance issues. ;))
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ben Evenstad's people filmed it, so says Ben. They were the only ones there outside Carrolwood that day.
  • on 1321123987:
    <br />Ben Evenstad's people filmed it, so says Ben. They were the only ones there outside Carrolwood that day.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Ohh, you mean Mr. "That day, and the other day"?  ;)<br /><br />NOW it's starting to make some sense...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And Snoopy, thank you for the link!