Interesting !!!!About the trial ||

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Interesting video of  MJHoaxEvidence about this act of the movie    ;D  ....  Conrad Murray trial!!!!  :) ;D /judge/ <br /><br />
<br />

Comments

• great vid, thanks blankie x
  • Thanx blankie for posting it .It´s a great video. :)
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Phil Spector's verdict in California - seated but not handcuffed - same courthouse.  No "alleged" either. I still think this is all bogus but there seems to be different procedures depending on the judge.  Lindsey was also seated but she was not charged with murder. <br /><br />[embed=425,349]
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you Blankie :) we will see what happen on nov 29 th... fingers crossed for some surprise..maybe exibit B
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    And is wonderful waiting for with you all...Love you !!!!  bearhug
  • Really great video! Thanks a lot blankie for the provided video!  ;D L.O.V.E. & respect to you!  respect/<br /><br />Lots of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />
  • on 1321139197:
    <br />Interesting video of  MJHoaxEvidence about this act of the movie    ;D  ....  Conrad Murray trial!!!!  :) ;D /judge/ <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Blankie thank you very much for this,it's nice to this video again  :)!!!!<br />I had already posted this in 12 november, but I'm glad you did it again,cause finally people noticed what I noticed also.It is not just about Michael/Murray case,it's more and the weird part is that O.J.trial and Spector trial were also there.For 2 years ,we the believers talk about Michael's hoax,but none of us ever thought that if Michael's death is a hoax,what else could also been a hoax,and WHY this things happened  OMG!???? Call me crazy but I think that O.J. trial was also an hoax and I have my reasons.Many things don't add up in his case also,and as we know already at the Murray trial was someone with a newspaper on which was written O.J. INNOCENT!!!!! In the movie Man in the mirror ,was also a part where they show O.J. Simpson and the police chaseing him  :? .The black gloves that were suppose on O.J. hands when he killed his wife Nicole,were purchased by her with 2 days before the crime!!! Isn't this weird???? And  one of the lawyer of his trial ,Johnnie Cochran,was Michael's lawyer in 1993 case.Now tell me that all this are COINCIDENTS and I will BELIEVE you  geek/!!![/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Now the OJ trial was fake too? <br /><br />God give me strength...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Great video by the way, sums up the BS perfectly.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I thought it strange when handcuffed her to Murray, was still sitting and then he was a while sitting and handcuffed
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    But Spector has a mug shot and Murray doesn't File:Philspector2009.jpg
  • Just one question I have about the Sheriff's...why are some of the sheriff's in suits on the verdict day?...what is the point of them coming if there are already sheriff's there?...are they supposed to be dressed in suits to protect Murray, if he was found guilty, like an undercover thing?
  • OJ trial was real because Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman are deceased and someone had to be tried for that sooooo...OJ trial was real.
  • on 1321513057:
    <br />OJ trial was real because Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman are deceased and someone had to be tried for that sooooo...OJ trial was real.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well they "could be" both deceased,but you have to admitt that O.J. trial was kinda strange and if O.J. got free,and he is THE MURDERER,then we have a BIG PROBLEM.This mean that the AMERICAN JUSTICE sucks big time(sorry for this word  :oops: ) and there is no JUSTICE AT ALL  geek/!!! [/size]<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner<br />[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]If Murray is INNOCENT,because we know Michael is ALIVE,what is the MOTIVE/REASON to show this TRIAL LIVE,and more than that,on TV and INTERNET,this are the things we should investigate,not HOW it was done.Ofcourse is just my opinion and maybe I'm wrong  albino/ . We had  LIVE transmission at Lindsay Lohan trial and O.J. Simpson also.Someone is trying hard to show us and make us THINK not to BELIEVE what WE SEE and HEAR .<br />As we know the Kardashians were at Michael's MEMORIAL ,right??? Coincidently one of them is right now in the "limelight",with a BIG SCANDAL and a DIVORCE,lol  :roll: . But what many don'k know is that Kris Kardashian was good friend wih Nicole Simpson and her ex husband,Robert Kardashian, was the lawyer who helped O.J. SIMPSON get out of CONVICTION.<br />[/size]<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner (Kardashian) speaks on O.J.'s conviction <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Recently Kim Jenner Kardashian reveals in her new BOOK that she colud had helped Nicole Brown  :!: ,but she was to busy with her OWN LIFE ,lol  lolol/. She also says that she feels quiltty ever since then,that she didn't do a thing to help Nicole.To me this sound exactly like in Michael's case,because as we know many of Michael's supposed friends and family told this,that they saw SOME THINGS HAPPENING in Michael's life.Many of them just talk,talk,but don't to a dam thing,lol.And if there are proofs,and PEOPLE IN KNOW,where the heck is the POLICE AND JUSTICE in all THIS /judge/ ????? Are THEY busy with their OWN LIFEs ,or they SIMPLY don't care about ,JUSTICE ANYMORE  WTF?????? Many people around Michael and O.J.Simpson write books and talk about CONSPIRACIES,but none of them are doing a dam thing to bring the REAL MURDERER in front of the "suppose" JUSTICE!!!![/size]<br /><br />Jenner book ties O.J. Simpson to murder <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]To me all this SMELL BOGUS and there is NOT and never will BE JUSTICE,because everything is BACKWARDS,lol  geek/!!![/size]<br />