"The truth"

RaikiramariRaikiramari Posts: 249
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay, so I'm back on the forum guys and I've just found something here: <br /><br />You know how Arnold Klein mentions on his Twitter that we, Michael's fans, will hear the truth? well, I found something interesting for you all: <br /><br /> <br /><br />PLEASE LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT HE SAYS! "I ask all of you to wait and hear the TRUTH before you label or condemn me." <br /><br />Now what Murray says: <br /><br />"I ask you not to judge, but to wait for the TRUTH." <br /><br />Now, what Klein has said: <br /><br />"You will hear the TRUTH!"<br /><br />Guys, Klein is adressing that he knows the truth and that they promise the fans will hear this "Truth" <br /><br /> "Because the LIE becomes the TRUTH" <br /><br />ARNOLD KLEIN WILL TELL US THE "TRUTH" <br /><br />

Comments

• sorry, the links are michaels neverland interview, and billy jean?? I thought <br />it was meant to be Kleins interview?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    yes I tried the link, that's not Klein.<br />But I adore how Michael quotes the Bible.<br />Dear Michael, I am so sorry for everything you had to go through :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • on 1321143100:
    <br />yes I tried the link, that's not Klein.<br />But I adore how Michael quotes the Bible.<br />Dear Michael, I am so sorry for everything you had to go through :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:<br />
    <br /><br />No, no, no. What I'm SAYING is that Michael, Conrad Murray and Klein have ALL said the same thing about "TRUTH" <br /><br />I'm not saying that the Videos are Arnold Klein *Facepalm* not at all, you clearly tell it's Michael. When I qouted Billie Jean "THE LIE BECOMES THE TRUTH" I only put the Music Video there for that specific line, just incase anyone didn't recognize the song. <br /><br />The first Video I linked the TOPIC of what Michael said, with what Murray and Klein said about the "TRUTH"