Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury duet tapes to be released

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in News
IT has been a while since Michael Jackson fans had anything to celebrate But his loyal army can now look forward to songs he recorded with Freddie Mercury being released next year. <br /><br />The Jackson estate have finally given permission to Queen heroes Brian May and Roger Taylor to work on material recorded in the early Eighties. <br /><br />Brian said: "The Michael Jackson estate are happy for us to go ahead with the music. <br /><br />"But it's not something that we can rush." <br /><br />The demos were recorded at the Kings of Pop's house in 1983 while Queen were touring America. The posthumous release of music is always a big subject of debate. <br /><br />But Brian has put to rest any money-making conspiracies that always seem to surface. <br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />He added: "I don't work on things with the aim to make money or for promotional reasons. <br /><br />"I work on things with the view 'to let's see how it goes'. <br /><br />"When it is something we feel is worthwhile then it's nice if we could get it out there." <br /><br />In the words of Freddie, The Show Must Go On<br />http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3931387/Michael-Jackson-and-Freddie-Mercury-duet-tapes-to-be-released.html

Comments

• Thanks, that great info. I  was a fan of Queen and thought that Brian May was a very nice guy. Although there is little conspiracy around Freddy Mercury's death too: In short, that Brian May killed him: http://wethinkyoushould.blogspot.com/2010/08/brian-may-devil-worshipping.html<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Ugh, let us not build "devilish" conspiracy around each single celeb death.<br />Why is that impossible for free-loving, adventurous sexy creature like Freddie<br />to get AIDS just because this happens and is real? Many, many people<br />in his world got it in 80s and some already died, some are still around because<br />they maybe took the right medications or their bodies fight better. It was so rampant in 80s<br />that I know some gay celebs saying "I'm so happy I was not "normal" 80s gay and was<br />monogamous, or I would be dead already like so many of my friends! It was funeral<br />like every week."<br /><br />I love Queen and Freddie is one of the best vocalists ever, his voice was<br />incredible, so I'm happy 2 grand singers collaborated and we can hear<br />them together, doesn't happen every day.
  • Just believe whatever you want to believe, all that matters that is you think for your self.