Today show inside Carolwood

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I just watched the Today show go inside Carolwood.<br />Everything was shiny and immaculate.  NOT like when Michael lived there.  They talked about much they were going to get for the thing of Michael's.  They showed a shower bench that Michael drew stick men on.  A message board in the kitchen Paris had a message to her daddy on.  <br />Things that were NOT right:<br />They said Michael had pianos all over the house, because he loved them! <br />But, they said he rented the house totally furnished.<br /><br />They said everything inside the house is for sale that it is all Michael's.<br />But, they said he rented it all furnished, but it's worth more because he used it.<br /><br />They said that Neverland HAS...HAS pianos all over inside it too!<br /><br />Now, we did see Neverland is empty!  And we did see Michael's things moved OUT of Carolwood!!<br />So...how did they get that little statue on the kitchen countertop with Paris' message to her DAddy???<br /><br />I noticed that the house was all cleaned..Michael's things moved out...(except that message from Paris and a candle in Prince's bedroom<br />that Prince carved his name into).<br /><br />So...the house was furnished WITH pianos all over it?<br />Neverland HAS pianos all over it?<br />They intentionally left Paris message to Michael in the kitchen?<br />They intentionally left a message on the armoire in Michael's bedroom!  Gone was the post it on the TV..lol<br />The broken trim in the master bath was repaired.<br /><br />This house is like...look how Michael Lived.  Opulence!!  Extravagance, beauty...CLEAN.<br />NOTHING, like the house was when he lived there!!  Or like Neverland looked when he lived there.<br />None of the hording, the boxes lining the walls.  <br /><br />To me it looked like another clean up of Michael's reputation...But, it left me with all those questions...

Comments

• JennieJennie Posts: 514
    WTF??<br />Yes it is very interestingly odd indeed, you raise very good questions IMO. You know sometimes I find we tend to search unendlessly for things, clues, old interviews, articles.. etc and yet it seems the simple things like this episode of the Today show reveal quite a few odd things that dont add up. TS has said to keep it simple and I find this is a perfect example. Now it would be nice if we could verify/backup some of the things mentionned on that show today. /white flag/<br /><br />Thank you for posting this. ;D
  • what was the message exactly, if you recall?<br />
  • Message on the mirror:<br /><br /><br />TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May,"<br /><br /><br />Chalkboard:<br /><br /><br /> "I (heart) Daddy. SMILE, it's for free," <br /><br /><br />http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2011-11-09/michael-jackson-home-auction/51133612/1
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Fordtocarr<br />
    [size=10pt]They said Michael had pianos all over the house, because he loved them![/size][size=10pt] [/size]…<br />[size=10pt]So...the house was furnished WITH pianos all over it?[/size][size=10pt]<br /> Neverland HAS pianos all over it?[/size]<br />
    <br />[size=10pt]Reminds me of Front’s song snippet "Stay with me", maybe him playing![/size]<br />[size=10pt][/size]<br />[size=10pt]I bet MJ plays piano very well, like in this Pepsi commercial.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]http://[/size]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ2sHxRu8mU <br />[size=10pt][/size]
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I've been thinking about this tour of the house, and remembered something.<br />They said that Michael's kids were not allowed in his bedroom ever.<br />It made me think of all the times Michael talked about sharing you bed with children and how wonderful and pure it is.<br />I just cannot believe he'd not let his own kids in his room or bed.  My kids always came in my room, even my bed.<br />My teen grandkids wanted to spend the night with me and sleep in bed with me.  <br />I'm figuring we need to look better at this.<br /><br />Also, they DID say that "Murray's" room was Michael's!!  Showed his master bath attached...the closet...<br />Some things were moved...like the TV, which they pointed out!!  Saying like, although he was Michael, he had just a regular tv!!  <br />But, then...it WAS a rented with the house tv...OR WASN't it??  They just couldn't decide I guess....
  • on 1321298794:
    <br />Message on the mirror:<br /><br /><br />TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May,"<br /><br /><br />Chalkboard:<br /><br /><br /> "I (heart) Daddy. SMILE, it's for free," <br /><br /><br />http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2011-11-09/michael-jackson-home-auction/51133612/1<br />
    <br /><br /><br />In Jermaine book, he talk about MJ always writting things in the mirror about perfection, working hard and all that to help him visualise what he have to do :)
  • on 1321284772:
    <br />I just watched the Today show go inside Carolwood.<br />Everything was shiny and immaculate.  NOT like when Michael lived there.  They talked about much they were going to get for the thing of Michael's.  They showed a shower bench that Michael drew stick men on.  A message board in the kitchen Paris had a message to her daddy on.  <br />Things that were NOT right:<br />They said Michael had pianos all over the house, because he loved them! <br />But, they said he rented the house totally furnished.<br /><br />They said everything inside the house is for sale that it is all Michael's.<br />But, they said he rented it all furnished, but it's worth more because he used it.<br /><br />They said that Neverland HAS...HAS pianos all over inside it too!<br /><br />Now, we did see Neverland is empty!  And we did see Michael's things moved OUT of Carolwood!!<br />So...how did they get that little statue on the kitchen countertop with Paris' message to her DAddy???<br /><br />I noticed that the house was all cleaned..Michael's things moved out...(except that message from Paris and a candle in Prince's bedroom<br />that Prince carved his name into).<br /><br />So...the house was furnished WITH pianos all over it?<br />Neverland HAS pianos all over it?<br />They intentionally left Paris message to Michael in the kitchen?<br />They intentionally left a message on the armoire in Michael's bedroom!  Gone was the post it on the TV..lol<br />The broken trim in the master bath was repaired.<br /><br />This house is like...look how Michael Lived.  Opulence!!  Extravagance, beauty...CLEAN.<br />NOTHING, like the house was when he lived there!!  Or like Neverland looked when he lived there.<br />None of the hording, the boxes lining the walls.  <br /><br />To me it looked like another clean up of Michael's reputation...But, it left me with all those questions...<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this with us. Did they show Michael's bed? And if they did, did it match the one that's been shown by the media and in the courtroom? I just can't believe that is Michael's bed. It just doesn't match the quality of furniture for a mansion - rented or not.<br /><br />Interesting about what was left behind, especially since we all know that MJ's family "cleaned house". I also think that Michael is cleaning a little house. If we remember, the mess that was made at Neverland was because of the 70 police officers that raided his home. Even though he probably did have a lot of stuff I would be willing to bet he was a bit more organized. I have "stuff" too and should get rid of some of it but it's stored neatly in closets.<br /><br />I agree about Michael and his children too. I've thought for a while now that the intended impression is meant so that evil minded people won't think he's doing awful stuff when in fact most of us have had kids sleep with us, especially our own family.<br /><br />If anyone sees a video of this interview would you please post it?<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1321317069:
    <br />
    on 1321284772:
    <br />I just watched the Today show go inside Carolwood.<br />Everything was shiny and immaculate.  NOT like when Michael lived there.  They talked about much they were going to get for the thing of Michael's.  They showed a shower bench that Michael drew stick men on.  A message board in the kitchen Paris had a message to her daddy on.  <br />Things that were NOT right:<br />They said Michael had pianos all over the house, because he loved them! <br />But, they said he rented the house totally furnished.<br /><br />They said everything inside the house is for sale that it is all Michael's.<br />But, they said he rented it all furnished, but it's worth more because he used it.<br /><br />They said that Neverland HAS...HAS pianos all over inside it too!<br /><br />Now, we did see Neverland is empty!  And we did see Michael's things moved OUT of Carolwood!!<br />So...how did they get that little statue on the kitchen countertop with Paris' message to her DAddy???<br /><br />I noticed that the house was all cleaned..Michael's things moved out...(except that message from Paris and a candle in Prince's bedroom<br />that Prince carved his name into).<br /><br />So...the house was furnished WITH pianos all over it?<br />Neverland HAS pianos all over it?<br />They intentionally left Paris message to Michael in the kitchen?<br />They intentionally left a message on the armoire in Michael's bedroom!  Gone was the post it on the TV..lol<br />The broken trim in the master bath was repaired.<br /><br />This house is like...look how Michael Lived.  Opulence!!  Extravagance, beauty...CLEAN.<br />NOTHING, like the house was when he lived there!!  Or like Neverland looked when he lived there.<br />None of the hording, the boxes lining the walls.  <br /><br />To me it looked like another clean up of Michael's reputation...But, it left me with all those questions...<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this with us. Did they show Michael's bed? And if they did, did it match the one that's been shown by the media and in the courtroom? I just can't believe that is Michael's bed. It just doesn't match the quality of furniture for a mansion - rented or not.<br /><br />Interesting about what was left behind, especially since we all know that MJ's family "cleaned house". I also think that Michael is cleaning a little house. If we remember, the mess that was made at Neverland was because of the 70 police officers that raided his home. Even though he probably did have a lot of stuff I would be willing to bet he was a bit more organized. I have "stuff" too and should get rid of some of it but it's stored neatly in closets.<br /><br />I agree about Michael and his children too. I've thought for a while now that the intended impression is meant so that evil minded people won't think he's doing awful stuff when in fact most of us have had kids sleep with us, especially our own family.<br /><br />If anyone sees a video of this interview would you please post it?<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I saw it. It was strange because the first time they attempted to throw to the report the link wasn't ready and thay had to come back to it later. But when it finally showed it left me with a bitter feeling. I am so sick and tired of seeing people trying to cash in on Michael. Freaking vultures. <br /><br />Yes, they showed the bed and stated that it was being included in the auction, even though we all know that the bed has been withdrawn. <br /><br />The house was immaculate, a point they made while comparing the state the house was in now to the "messy" pictures from the trial.<br /><br />All Mel could say (the anchor on the Today show) was "oh my goodness" and shake her head. Pretty much what I was doing too except the words I uttered would not be airable.
  • The current seller of the house is auctioning off the stuff because it was rightfully hers...who is "her"? i thought the house was owned by Christian Audigier?<br />So I guess the house was furnished after all...<br /><br />We should all go in and buy the chalk board ROFL :)<br /><br />The house is up for sale for 18 million too....<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Is it same home theatre?<br />http://o-bee.tumblr.com/post/12208788978/home-theatre-chillen<br /><br />http://www.news.lalate.com/pictures/jacksonhouse3.html<br /><br />sorry, just looked very similar to me. Does it mean they actually lived there and<br />even had guests visiting?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Link to the video.  <br /><br /><br />http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45285587#45285587
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This things with auctions always make me cry.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1321347909:
    <br />This things with auctions always make me cry.<br />
    <br /><br />These things are just possessions....It would be very superficial to Michael....and by the sound of things, they didn't  belong to him anyway...they were all part of the house he rented...God Bless
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I remember we all commented about how shabby the furniture looked in Carolwood...worn chairs..just like second hand stuff.<br />Well, now it all looks the same, pretty much, but amazingly the furniture looks NICE...like the house. <br />
  • It is hard to believe that it is even the same house!  :shock:
  • on 1321331285:
    <br />Is it same home theatre?<br />http://o-bee.tumblr.com/post/12208788978/home-theatre-chillen<br /><br />http://www.news.lalate.com/pictures/jacksonhouse3.html<br /><br />sorry, just looked very similar to me. Does it mean they actually lived there and<br />even had guests visiting?<br />
    <br />Omer posted that picture of him in the home theater on 11/1/11...why would he post this picture over two years later??
  • on 1321400799:
    <br />
    on 1321331285:
    <br />Is it same home theatre?<br />http://o-bee.tumblr.com/post/12208788978/home-theatre-chillen<br /><br />http://www.news.lalate.com/pictures/jacksonhouse3.html<br /><br />sorry, just looked very similar to me. Does it mean they actually lived there and<br />even had guests visiting?<br />
    <br />Omer posted that picture of him in the home theater on 11/1/11...why would he post this picture over two years later??<br />
    <br /><br />Great find Aiden! I don't know what this means there has to be some meaning. Maybe to establish that Michael did rent the home? Hmmm.
  • Dude.<br />How many times is this house/room going to look different? suspicious//<br />The family took some things from it immediately after MJ 'died', different photos showed the 'death scene' had been tampered with a few times...<br />What does all this mean?<br /><br /><br /><br />
    I've been thinking about this tour of the house, and remembered something.<br />They said that Michael's kids were not allowed in his bedroom ever.<br />It made me think of all the times Michael talked about sharing you bed with children and how wonderful and pure it is.<br />I just cannot believe he'd not let his own kids in his room or bed.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />AMEN.<br /><br />If you believe that he wouldn't let his own children, the kids he loves and adores and TRUSTS above all others in the whole world (and he loves the 'all others' on a MASSIVE scale, as we know)...<br /><br />Then go ahead and believe he lived in a nasty room full of drugs and catheters. ._.<br />
  • on 1321333523:
    <br />Link to the video.  <br /><br /><br />http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45285587#45285587<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!!!! I found that very interesting. If the owner of the mansion doesn't know that Michael is alive I wonder what her expression will be like when she realizes that Michael is alive and knows how she too used his name for profit. I can only hope that Michael is okay with all of this.<br /><br />That "medicine room" looks a lot larger than the photo's shown previously. Maybe because there is less furniture? IDK - some of these pictures just don't have the same feel to them. And I had to laugh when the reporter commented on the size of the bed being a California Queen - as though that is a normal size for the general public.<br /><br />Blessings