Michael Jackson death hoax - The Conrad Murray documentary and "born again"

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Hy to all  :)!!!<br />First of all I have to be honest and admit that I didn't saw Murray documentary . As days goes by it's pretty clear to me that this hoax is a LIFE OF AN ICON movie,and like a cake needs INGREDIENTS in order to be cooked,so this hoax needs his own ingredients,to be done  geek/ .So let's see what kind of "INGREDIENTS" we need.I think that we need some DRAMA,SUSPENCE,COMEDY,SCIENCE FICTION and most of all alot of LOVE  ;) 8-)!!!<br />Esprit's videos are awesome,isn't it  geek/???? She is very talented and has researched alot ,that's why I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart  :)  respect/!!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - The Conrad Murray documentary and "born again" <br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]Before I go I want ask the people who saw Murray documentary if they noticed THE FLOWER that was also present at LIFE OF AN ICON premiere  :shock: albino/????<br />[/size]<br /><br />world-premiere-michael-jackson-life-20111102-120249-269.jpg<br />alexandra-burke-michael-jackson-icon-premiere-5lxZNA.jpg

Comments