CONRAD MURRAY- I Want to Commit Suicide

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited November 2011 in News
15 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br />CONRAD MURRAY <br />I Want to Commit Suicide<br />1115-conrad-murray-ex.jpg<br />Dr. Conrad Murray has been telling people who have visited him in jail ... he no longer has the will to live and he wants to kill himself.<br /><br />We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him.<br /><br />Sources tell us, Murray has told various people he wanted to kill himself, including baby mama Nicole Alvarez, his bodyguard Jeff and his lawyers.  He's told all of them he's lost his will to live.<br /><br />We've also learned Murray remains in the medical ward at L.A. County Jail, which is where he's been for more than a week.  <br /><br />Sources directly connected with Murray tell us he has no physical ailments and he is there because he's on suicide watch.  <br /><br />Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/15/conrad-murray-suicide/#.TsK5kj2PXpA

Comments

• RIGHT....his name isn't even on the offender list for any of the La county jails.... suspicious//
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The movie goes...    smiley_spider  and  Michael has written the story......    ;)  bangbang For me the message is still...don't believe to the  media....    mj_dance/ crash/  Murray is an actor.....a good actor, but an actor!!!!!  ;D
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    At 2:21 Murray says, "I'm available, ask me questions, I AM THIS HOAX, talk to me, spend time with me, get to understand it, I'm available,.... "<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • LOL @ 2:21 Paula! I didnt catch that when I watched the video before. Good ears! <br /><br />
    We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him
    <br /><br />Sounds like the reaction of some of the believers after the guilty verdict was read.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :shock: :lol: Sure sounds like "hoax" but it doesn't fit.  Murray's such a chatterbox, talking about MJ drinking redbull, and "f.. around".  So he says, "I am this hoax" and "I am The Source." elsewhere.  Doctors can talk arrogantly, authoritatively like they're gods. But this again can link to TS.<br /><br /><br />If Murray had a previous charge of domestic violence he's used to having a little upheaval in his life. He knows he probably only faces a year in house arrest, and that Nicole and his son will be able to visit him.  Nah, this is  just a story to link to Michael's suicide watch in 2005.  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149992,00.html
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1321386622:
    <br />At 2:21 Murray says, "I'm available, ask me questions, I AM THIS HOAX, talk to me, spend time with me, get to understand it, I'm available,.... "<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />There's a thread on this, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21318.0;topicseen<br /><br />He says "I am the source"
  • lolol/ lolol/ This man needs to win an oscar.. Why is he in the "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail.. This is a nicer word than a psychiatric ward. I don't think he is there he is probably home and not showing his face..until November 29.. TMZ likes to play with our heads.. they are good to make us doubt ourselves.. It will not work uncle Harvey..  lolol/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Guys, be ready for another fake death. :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wow I feel bad for Murray.<br />Let's say he killed Michael the angel by accident, when in fact he tried to help him escape his addiction. As a person who deeply loves Michael, I WOULD forgive Murray. I would forgive him. Really. I would.<br /><br /><br />I wouldn't want him to kill himself.
  • <br />[size=12pt]MJ's doc under 24-hr guard to protect him from inmates' attacks [/size] <br /><br /><br />2011-11-09 14:50:00 <br /><br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray, who was put behind bars after being convicted of Michael Jackson's death, has been placed under 24-hour guard to stop other prisoners trying to attack him.<br />The step has been taken up, as jail bosses fear the 58-year-old faces prison revenge attacks after his conviction for involuntary manslaughter, the Daily Star reported.<br /><br />Murray is being housed in the medical unit of Los Angeles County jail, traditionally for inmates on suicide watch.<br /><br />But LA County Sheriff Sgt Harry Drucker insisted the doctor was only there because it had a higher ratio of guards who could guarantee his safety.<br /><br />He will be sentenced on November 29. (ANI)<br /><br />http://www.sify.com/movies/mj-s-doc-under-24-hr-guard-to-protect-him-from-inmates-attacks-news-hollywood-lljoOqbfghc.html<br /><br />This news is a little different ..
    Thank God.<br />Last thing I need now is Murray to kill himself.
  • I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested.
    on 1321396280:
    <br />I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested. <br />
    <br /><br />Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321396448:
    <br />
    on 1321396280:
    <br />I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested. <br />
    <br /><br />Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.<br />
    <br /><br />They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?
    on 1321397009:
    <br />
    on 1321396448:
    <br />
    on 1321396280:
    <br /><br />Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.<br />
    <br /><br />They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?<br /><br />If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Is it just me or does anyone else thinks it's odd that he wants to "commit" suicide while he's being housed in the medical ward?<br /><br /><br />...........a bit ironic yes?! :lol:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html#ixzz1dokl0qZr<br /><br />Now I know this is off topic, but if this is Michael Jackson 1 week before his death, his hands are definitely different......This person is very dehydrated and the nail are NOT dark.......that was his trademark from what I gather.......<br /><br />My question is, who is this person.??  Is it the same hands as the 02 announcement???
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe someone can bring him some lorazepam and propofol? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1321397227:
    <br />
    on 1321397009:
    <br />
    on 1321396448:
    <br />
    on 1321396280:
    <br /><br />They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?<br /><br />If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.<br />
    <br />But he's kept away from other people for his safety, including the people that work there because they might be Michael Jackson fans too. If he's really in protective custody like they say then only two or three people would have access to him. <br />The DA or judge could also tell the people who work at the jail that Murray is being detained elsewhere for his safety while the media thinks he is there. Because most people haven't realized that this is a hoax and they really believe that Murray killed Michael it's almost too risky to have him there with known criminals, some of which may work in in the medical ward. How easy would it be for a troubled inmate to pretend to be sick to be taken to the medical ward, have another inmate cause a distraction, and grab some needle, scalpel, or other medical instrument and attack Murray?? Unfortunately, this happens a lot more often than people realize. With all the other things Michael has pulled off in this hoax, why can't you believe that he could pull this off too??<br /><br />p.s. Harvey if your reading, this could make for a good "story."
  • on 1321397821:
    <br />'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html#ixzz1dokl0qZr<br /><br />Now I know this is off topic, but if this is Michael Jackson 1 week before his death, his hands are definitely different......This person is very dehydrated and the nail are NOT dark.......that was his trademark from what I gather.......<br /><br />My question is, who is this person.??  Is it the same hands as the 02 announcement???<br />
    <br />The nails ARE dark and he's wearing that red bracelet thing as always. The bad quality of the picture makes the hands look different. I'd say those are Michael's hands.
    on 1321398583:
    <br />
    on 1321397227:
    <br />
    on 1321397009:
    <br />
    on 1321396448:
    <br />
    on 1321396280:
    <br /><br />There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?<br /><br />If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.<br />
    <br />But he's kept away from other people for his safety, including the people that work there because they might be Michael Jackson fans too. If he's really in protective custody like they say then only two or three people would have access to him. <br />The DA or judge could also tell the people who work at the jail that Murray is being detained elsewhere for his safety while the media thinks he is there. Because most people haven't realized that this is a hoax and they really believe that Murray killed Michael it's almost too risky to have him there with known criminals, some of which may work in in the medical ward. How easy would it be for a troubled inmate to pretend to be sick to be taken to the medical ward, have another inmate cause a distraction, and grab some needle, scalpel, or other medical instrument and attack Murray?? Unfortunately, this happens a lot more often than people realize. With all the other things Michael has pulled off in this hoax, [size=14pt]why can't you believe that he could pull this off too??[/size]<br /><br />p.s. Harvey if your reading, this could make for a good "story."<br />
    <br /><br />Because there is too much to be pulled off.<br />Michael Jackson can not just snap his fingers and make things happen like a magician...or can he suspicious// crash/ ?<br />IDK /pull hair/
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    They need to come up with a scenario in which Murray can not be seen by any of the inmates simply because....he is not there at all....
  • LOS ANGELES, Sept. 29 (UPI) -- Violence by guards against inmates at the Los Angeles County Jail has increased to unheard of levels, the American Civil Liberties Union said Wednesday.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/09/29/Report-Guards-attack-inmates-at-LA-jail/UPI-82191317274736/#ixzz1dovZK2Sx<br /><br /><br />Sorry, if this news link might be off topic. Or a purpose could be to draw attention to voilence and abuse of power against inmates at the LA County Jail, which is increasing.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    new forum:<br /><br />                        [size=18pt]"CONRAD MURRAY DEATH HOAX"[/size]
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321402835:
    <br />new forum:<br /><br />                        [size=18pt]"CONRAD MURRAY DEATH HOAX"[/size]<br />
    <br />                                                        laugh3.gif<br /><br /><br />...there goes another 2 years of investigating.....the sequel!