Karen's tweets are bringing me down

2»

Comments

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1321409163:
    <br />One thing you need to do in life, listen to your heart.. What does you heart tell you? Michael always said  "[size=14pt]Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." [/size] If you have to start believing everyone you will go nuts, just follow your instinct, your heart, your soul. All the investigations we found so far.  We have heard so many slip ups from Jermaine, La Toya.. Jermaine did tweet that Michael was really dead and we are being delusioned, then he comes back with more slip ups. Paris tweets also makes us believe that Michael is alive. If we were on the wrong track and Michael really did die, don't you think the family will write to Souza and tell her to shut down the forum? I think there is more than meets the eye.Why should we listen to Karen, maybe she did do make up on the day of the death, not to Michael, maybe there was someone who looked so much like Michael she did not know the difference. I am just hypothetical speaking, I have no clue if she did or not. She is probably saying what the family ordered her to say. Only time will tell. I know deep down in my heart Michael is not dead, he is ALIVE.. BLESSINGS. <br />
    <br /><br />You bring up an amazing point here . If she did do the make-up on MJ on the day of his memorial/funeral, then for all we know, it could have been one of the two that we suspected  to be in the audience(bearded man or the blond lady )....:) Not a "dead" MJ, but an MJ disguised.  geek/ ;D
  • http://twitter.com/#!/ecasanovaevans<br /><br />Looks like E Casanova is still standing strong. ;)