Prince and Paris Jackson's message for Japan

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Michael's children are so wonderful  :),are exactly the way Michael rased them to be,and he is a very PROUD FATHER  respect/ !<br />It's all for LOVE this is for sure  8-) !!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />Paris-Jackson-Chris-Brown-Concert.jpg<br /><br />Prince and Paris Jackson's message for Japan <br />

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Polite and nice looking kids! surely they are heart breakers already!<br />It is good that each time they come out they make clear to the world that MJ was a great father.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    They are beautiful.<br /><br />LOL I feel odd.. Like majority of "older that 20y.o." MJ admirers used to think of<br />all 3 as of "they are my children too" in a way, but I'm used to "see" them as adorable<br />toddlers  bearhug <br />Seeing older ones that big  :shock: , wow. Paris is a gorgeous young<br />lady, Prince is a handsome young man. Probably that's how parents feel about their<br />cute lil' toddlers turning so big one day, you know, bringing fiancee to meet you or something  :lol:<br />"Ma, Pa, this is the Love of my life , thought it's nice if you meet before we get married<br />next week".<br />They grew up fast.  :-* <br /><br />
  • on 1321581841:
    <br />They are beautiful.<br /><br />LOL I feel odd.. Like majority of "older that 20y.o." MJ admirers used to think of<br />all 3 as of "they are my children too" in a way, but I'm used to "see" them as adorable<br />toddlers  bearhug <br />Seeing older ones that big  :shock: , wow. Paris is a gorgeous young<br />lady, Prince is a handsome young man.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That is the TRUTH. <333<br />I remember when they were like, 4 and 5 years old... they grew up right before my eyes too.<br /><br /><br />And I know their dad is watching them from somewhere, right now, watching that same video message just like us,<br />proud of his life's greatest work: Prince and Paris, and Blanket.
  • They are wonderful polite, smart, witty, children. So tell me how can Michael be a child molester, or not a good father. This is his final production, the children. They took after him, that means they are his master pieces..  /bravo/ Michael you are doing a great job rasing your children, every child should take some lessons from Prince, Paris, and Blanket. God bless them all.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    God Bless Prince, Paris, and Blanket for their Beautiful Hearts and Souls! Their LOVE always shines through!!<br /><br />Sending you Blessings LOVE and LIGHT, Beautiful ones!!!<br /> bearhug<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321583009:
    <br />
    on 1321581841:
    <br />They are beautiful.<br /><br />LOL I feel odd.. Like majority of "older that 20y.o." MJ admirers used to think of<br />all 3 as of "they are my children too" in a way, but I'm used to "see" them as adorable<br />toddlers  bearhug <br />Seeing older ones that big  :shock: , wow. Paris is a gorgeous young<br />lady, Prince is a handsome young man.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That is the TRUTH. <333<br />I remember when they were like, 4 and 5 years old... they grew up right before my eyes too.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This is so true. They grew up right before our eyes. And I love these kids a LOT. They're so smart and look how comfortable they are in front of the cameras. It is so amazing. And Paris said "This is Prince" :lol: Prince's laughter was amazing. :lol: