Unseen pictures from Cascio's book

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Unseen pictures from Cascio's book.<br /><br />448410128.jpg<br /><br />448410565.jpg<br /><br />448410873.jpg<br /><br />448411165.jpg<br /><br />448411366.jpg<br /><br />448411616.jpg<br /><br />448411841.jpg<br /><br />448412117.jpg<br /><br />448412387.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321653916&Signature=1jQJK8hF0oXg2rdFPWvkXalJC1Y%3D

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    He looks soooooooo cranky in some pictures. Didn't they tell him he should SMILE at pictures? :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Aww.. Just couple cranky ones  :lol:<br /><br />Love all the pics with sleepy kids all over him  ;)) so cute! Especially where they<br />are all asleep, including Mike  bearhug
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321653961:
    <br />He looks soooooooo cranky in some pictures. Didn't they tell him he should SMILE at pictures? :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />smiley-laughing024.gif<br /><br /><br />I thought the same thing too, but didn't want to say it.<br /><br />It looks like mostly older pictures too.....same theme.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Don't know why you guys are laughing.<br />I like when he's "cranky"
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />With spiderma - - -<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=18330.300<br /><br /><br /><br />448412117.jpg
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <br /><br />                                                                          [size=12pt]I like the "scrub nurse" disguise  ;)<br />[/size]<br />448411165.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />448412387.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321653916&Signature=1jQJK8hF0oXg2rdFPWvkXalJC1Y%3D<br />
  • Love those pics.. Well we are use to see him with surgical mask, nothing new.. But the outfit that is new.. lol..
  • I need to quit being a jackass and go get this book.<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    448411165.jpg
    <br /><br />Doctor MJ ? :shock: :mrgreen:<br /><br />*cough cough* I think i'm coming down with something. :lol: ;)<br /><br />
  • thanks for sharing. love it. <br /><br />maybe where he was cranky he didnt really want his picture taken. lol<br /><br />note to self - must order this book !
  • Eee those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! <333 <br />
    448411165.jpg
    <br /><br />Doctor MJ ? :shock: :mrgreen:<br /><br />*cough cough* I think i'm coming down with something. :lol: ;)<br /><br /><br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br /><br />dsjklsj;a; MICHAEL'S THE DOCTOR?<br /><br />When I first looked, I thought he was the one in the freaky mask (as is his usual preferred disguise)...<br />THEN I saw his eyes and went OOHHHHH THERE'S MICHAEL - o hallo doctor, housecall now plz?<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/
  • LOL he looks so cute...especially when he is sleeping and in his scrubs  :-*
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He looks amazing always. I love his cranky pictures too. :lol:
  • Yup, I am wondering what he is doing right now? Is he out in disguise, lurking around to see who would recognize him? Imagine he can be right next to us and we would not even notice.  lolol/
  • I love the Dr MJ pic.
  • Here is an interesting quote about Michael's "drug addiction" in 1993 from the book:<br /><br />"in later years, Michael would explain to me that the cancellation of the tour had had nothing to do with drug addiction. It was because his next tour date was in Puerto Rico, on American soil, and if he had entered the United States at this time, there was a very real chance that he would have been arrested on the allegations of child molestation. To avoid his arrest, his team of handlers had to come up with a way to get him out of the rest of the tour. The only way to guarantee that the part of the tour that was canceled would be covered by insurance would be if Michael opted out because of a medical problem..."
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1321683930:
    <br />Here is an interesting quote about Michael's "drug addiction" in 1993 from the book:<br /><br />"in later years, Michael would explain to me that the cancellation of the tour had had nothing to do with drug addiction. It was because his next tour date was in Puerto Rico, on American soil, and if he had entered the United States at this time, there was a very real chance that he would have been arrested on the allegations of child molestation. To avoid his arrest, his team of handlers had to come up with a way to get him out of the rest of the tour. The only way to guarantee that the part of the tour that was canceled would be covered by insurance would be if Michael opted out because of a medical problem..." <br />
    <br /><br />Good find....is that why his TII comeback concerts were scheduled in London and not America??  But he was living in USA before he disappeared....
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1321665745:
    <br />
    448411165.jpg
    <br /><br />Doctor MJ ? :shock: :mrgreen:<br /><br />*cough cough* I think i'm coming down with something. :lol: ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />...the man can rock even a pair of surgical scrubs and look hot!<br /><br />"Doctor, doctor, give me the news<br />I've got a bad case of lovin' you<br />No pill's gonna cure my ill<br />I've got a bad case of lovin' you"<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1321672225:
    <br />I love the Dr MJ pic.<br />
    <br />Me too. Doctor of love!  :-* <br /><br /><br />Maybe he looks "cranky" because he had so much on his shoulders whenever he went to stay with the Cascios for a while to retreat.<br />I think he loved being with them because they were an ordinary traditional family showing lots of natural affection, and who were not in showbusiness.<br /><br /><br />This beautiful pic really shows his vitilago.<br /><br /><br />vitil.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I love MJ in his scrubs too. <br />But this one is for Murray med7.gif
  • @MJonmind...ikr...you see Dr I got this fever that I can't control, that I can't control...#MYLO<br /><br />Perfect pic RK and I love it...'CARDiologist', but you should swap those cards for propofol more within Murray's 'EXPERTISE'....<br /><br />...On another note, you know MJ was going to become a doctor, but he didn't have the patience...you get it, patience and patients, double meaning...lol...no...I know,dumb jk...ahaha
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321692317:
    <br />@MJonmind...ikr...you see Dr I got this fever that I can't control, that I can't control...#MYLO<br /><br />Perfect pic RK and I love it...'CARDiologist', but you should swap those cards for propofol more within Murray's 'EXPERTISE'....<br /><br />...On another note, you know MJ was going to become a doctor, but he didn't have the patience...you get it, patience and patients, double meaning...lol...no...I know,dumb jk...ahaha<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:  bearhug
  • on 1321693133:
    <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /> ::P Thanks MJJ  bearhug
  • on 1321683930:
    <br />Here is an interesting quote about Michael's "drug addiction" in 1993 from the book:<br /><br />"in later years, Michael would explain to me that the cancellation of the tour had had nothing to do with drug addiction. It was because his next tour date was in Puerto Rico, on American soil, and if he had entered the United States at this time, there was a very real chance that he would have been arrested on the allegations of child molestation. To avoid his arrest, his team of handlers had to come up with a way to get him out of the rest of the tour. The only way to guarantee that the part of the tour that was canceled would be covered by insurance would be if Michael opted out because of a medical problem..." <br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />MichaelsAngel I'm very sorry but that is a BIG FAT LIE and we all know this!!!!! It was not his team "OF HANDLERS",lol  lolol/ who came up with that IDEEA,sorry,it was someone else and we all know who  geek/,so this HANDLERS stupid storry is OFF.Michael is not and never was an puppet for some HANDLERS,he can do decisions by himself.HE has a BIG IQ and he is a GENIUS, a PUPEET MASTER,himsef,aka a MANIPULATOR  8-)  geek/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />Puppet_Master_by_piotsh.jpg
  • Michael is beautiful , I love all this pictures :)