First Listen: Michael Jackson, 'Immortal'

2»

Comments

• Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson Tribute from Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 (VIDEO)  November  9 at 01:12PM EST by Rebecca Martin  Cirque du Soleil combines with Michael Jackson  for a spectacular performance on the Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 results show.<br /><br /><br />I saw this on Dancing With the Stars about a week or two ago. I was just absolutely amazed at the performance and I remember thinking if this short performance was that good, I can't imagine what the entire show will be like. I need to go see it when it hits Las Vegas!<br /><br />For those of you in the US, you can see the Dancing with the Stars clip here:<br /><br />http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/video/cirque-du-soleils-michael-jackson-tribute-from-dancing-with-the-stars-season-13-week-8-video<br /><br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
  • on 1321850093:
    <br /> Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson Tribute from Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 (VIDEO)  November  9 at 01:12PM EST by Rebecca Martin  Cirque du Soleil combines with Michael Jackson  for a spectacular performance on the Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 results show.<br /><br /><br />I saw this on Dancing With the Stars about a week or two ago. I was just absolutely amazed at the performance and I remember thinking if this short performance was that good, I can't imagine what the entire show will be like. I need to go see it when it hits Las Vegas!<br /><br />For those of you in the US, you can see the Dancing with the Stars clip here:<br /><br />http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/video/cirque-du-soleils-michael-jackson-tribute-from-dancing-with-the-stars-season-13-week-8-video<br /><br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting the link OntheWings! :) The stream isn't available for me (only US) so I'll post a YT link for those outside the US: /><br />with L.O.V.E.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wonderful album....wonderful Mike...  bearhug  :cry: :cry: I have bought today and  I am listening now ..... It's really love !!!  bearhug geek/ bounce/<br /><br />And Mike tell us with this album ....good… ok.... you have understood, the Cirque du Soleil is part of this hoax !!  ;) <br /><br /><br />                                                                              moonwalk_/
  • on 1321980671:
    <br />Wonderful album....wonderful Mike...  bearhug  :cry: :cry: I have bought today and  I am listening now ..... It's really love !!!  bearhug geek/ bounce/<br /><br />And Mike tell us with this album ....good… ok.... you have understood, the Cirque du Soleil is part of this hoax !!  ;) <br /><br /><br />                                                                              moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you Blankie, Cirque du Soleil The Immortal tour is part of this hoax. Wonderful Mike      bearhug <br />and I hope I'll find an Immortal album under the Christmas tree ;) ::P<br /><br />Now, I'm listening The Immortal Intro, hoaxy 8-) My interpretations of the sounds and song parts:<br /><br />Clocks/watches ticking –  church clock BAM’s [size=14pt]7[/size] times – Remember The Time.. Do You Remember?.. Remember The Time – *sound of a thunderstorm/lightning, water*– walking footsteps – Michael's voice: “watch” – fans yelling “Michael” - "hidden in the closet" – violent sounds – Who’s Bad?  – Anny are you ok? – Another Part Of Me – "all your energy is coming after fireworks"(or smthg?) - Stop Pressuring Me – *radio tuning back in time*  – “ladies and gentlemen: The J5” –  last song: You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back, when there’s love I’ll be there *a vault is closing* (sound) = Michael’s hidden and he will come back when there’s LOVE.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    My husband and son surprised me with the Deluxe CD and I was just listening to Ben and in the beginning has several elephant sounds.  Not sure if it's significant, but elephants seem to be all over this hoax. I haven't listened to the whole cd from beginning to end yet. Has anyone found any other things (clues) in songs on the CD?
  • My husband and son surprised me with the Deluxe CD
    <br /><br />How sweet of them    bearhug<br /><br />I'm sure elephants are hoax significant. Think about the elephant walk in front of the Staples Center on the day of the memorial. An elephant walk is an introduction for a circus. This elephant walk at Staples could be symbolic for an introduction/a start for the biggest show on earth, which is the hoax. And Michael's first No 1 solo-hit "Ben" is a start/introduction of his career. <br /><br />Enjoy your Deluxe CD! :) Please, let me know what you think of it.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1322430856:
    <br />
    My husband and son surprised me with the Deluxe CD
    <br /><br />How sweet of them    bearhug<br /><br />I'm sure elephants are hoax significant. Think about the elephant walk in front of the Staples Center on the day of the memorial. An elephant walk is an introduction for a circus. This elephant walk at Staples could be symbolic for an introduction/a start for the biggest show on earth, which is the hoax. And Michael's first No 1 solo-hit "Ben" is a start/introduction of his career. <br /><br />Enjoy your Deluxe CD! :) Please, let me know what you think of it.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />I really like it. I had it playing while I was doing my lesson plans for the week, so I wasn't listening carefully for other clues. I will have to listen with headphones on to see if I notice any other oddities. That works the best for me.