Michael Jackson's Other Doctor Lends His Thoughts on the Verdict and His Dear

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Michael Jackson's Other Doctor Lends His Thoughts on the Verdict and His Dear Friend[/size]<br /><br />6a00d8341bf67c53ef015436b4885d970c-800wi<br /><br />A personal friend and physician of Michael Jackson, Dr. Patrick Treacy offers his thoughts on the Dr. Conrad Murray trial and the verdict that was reached today.<br /><br />The jury in the trial of The People v Conrad Murray have just returned a Guilty verdict. While it is sad to see another doctor incarcerated for a period of many years, I feel that Dr. Murray was indeed guilty of not providing an adequate standard of medical care and his reckless behaviour and neglectful actions led directly to the death of another human being, who was also a father, brother, son and in my personal instance a friend.<br /><br />I would like to express my gratitude to the honorable Judge Pastor, who ensured this trial was conducted in a fair manner – Michael deserved this after the disgrace that was the Santa Maria trial of 2005. Respect should also be given to DDA David Walgren and DDA Deborah Brazil for the outstanding case they presented<br /><br />In reaching this result, the Californian Court has attempted to give some dignity back to a gentle soul who had his reputation, his respect and ultimately his very life taken from him by greedy people who cared only about themselves.<br /><br />6a00d8341bf67c53ef015392e140a5970b-800wi<br /><br />Sleep my friend! For the dawn will come again in another time, And your kindly soul can find some solitude at last, Rest, as your seedlings grow and sparkle from the vine, And children laugh and play as God above looks down.<br /><br />On that other morn, as sun strikes the earth with shafts of light,And ripened grapes shake and gently tremble on the boughs, As mountain streams stall and turn around their paths,The heavens open and each man falls prostrate on the ground.<br /><br />Jesus comes amongst us, as prophecies of the past did fortell Your rested body then wakes from the slumber of the age,<br />Rose scented petals fill the Temple, falling, circling all around,<br />And you shall rise and take your rightly place by his side.<br /><br />And man shall then forever know all the evil that was done,<br />To fellow man, to starving children and also to you alone,<br />The destitute shall then arise, the sickly smile again,<br />And each shall know your beauty in judgment of the age.<br /><br />(Patrick Treacy)<br /><br />http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/michael-jackson/

Comments

• Wow! that is really wonderful of this doctor. Not too many have a good heart like him, he is a good friend to Michael.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    This respectful Dr. along with Tom Mesereau and Susan Yu are few people Michael met<br /> I really, wholeheartedly trust and like. They never said a bad thing about Michael and I suspect <br />never lied about him as well. They are all nice to listen to as well, love their interviews.<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    So much crap and lies that has always been said, it is gratifying to see the few who really respect Michael. Thanks for sharing  /bravo/