Michael Jackson death hoax - REMINDER FOR BELIEVERS!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Hy to all  :) !!!! <br />Remember why you STARTED to BELIEVE  :).<br />Nothing CHANGED!!!!!<br />Together WE will make it  :)!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - REMINDER FOR BELIEVERS! <br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]P.S. Did someone knew that at Staples Center were 11 elephants and 7 horses  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:!![/size]

Comments

• ;D
  • OMG! 5:40 !!!!! Is he Michael?????  OMG!  Because it really looks like it's him!!!! PS3??? What have I missed here guys? Please let me know cause I was away for a very long time and now I'm trying to catch up... /overreacting/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    errrr    Also to me he seems Michael  /white flag/ bangbang smiley_spider
  • on 1321995499:
    <br /> OMG! 5:40 !!!!! Is he Michael?????  OMG!  Because it really looks like it's him!!!! PS3??? What have I missed here guys? Please let me know cause I was away for a very long time and now I'm trying to catch up... /overreacting/<br />
    <br /><br /><br />hmmm...interesting! 8-) This could be an image of MJ for a PS3 game (the Baseball cap looks great on him  ;) ), I guess a new Cirque du Soleil Immortal game ;D <br /><br />A screenshot of 5:40:
  • I think this pic has to do with some sort of game..
  • Great video - thank you for sharing. And, to think, she just touched on a few of the things that she could have added. Yes, the PS3 image is too similar to Michael not to be him - JMO.<br /><br />Hugs and blessings to you all. We'll get there - keep the faith :)
  • on 1322009788:
    <br />I think this pic has to do with some sort of game.. <br />
    <br /><br />You are correct but if I remember right, it's a Sony game. :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322010695:
    <br />
    on 1322009788:
    <br /><br />You are correct but if I remember right, it's a Sony game. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes and yes and that is not Michael. ;)
  • on 1322011212:
    <br />
    on 1322010695:
    <br />
    on 1322009788:
    <br /><br />Yes and yes and that is not Michael. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />LOL - I'll agree with you that it's not him. However, they could have used similarities on purpose. The picture has a familiar quality about it. Either way - it's a nice picture :)
    This is a very good video, especially for the weak links to remember why they need to keep on believing.
    on 1322011395:
    <br />
    on 1322011212:
    <br />
    on 1322010695:
    <br />
    on 1322009788:
    <br /><br />LOL - I'll agree with you that it's not him. However, they could have used similarities on purpose. The picture has a familiar quality about it. Either way - it's a nice picture :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yep totally agree voice. ;)
  • on 1322011491:
    <br />
    on 1322011395:
    <br />
    on 1322011212:
    <br />
    on 1322010695:
    <br />
    on 1322009788:
    <br /><br />LOL - I'll agree with you that it's not him. However, they could have used similarities on purpose. The picture has a familiar quality about it. Either way - it's a nice picture :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yep totally agree voice. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you guys for your answers! He really looks like Michael to me (the hands and the face, the way this man poses) and even though I always try to keep my mind clear I agree that this might have happened on purpose! Or if not, then put coincidence No 1.000 on the list ;)