Rapper Too Short I'm Not Dead, Dammit

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited November 2011 in News
<br />Rapper Too Short I'm Not Dead, Dammit<br /><br /><br />1122-too-short-tmz-bn.jpg<br /><br />Despite what you may be hearing on Twitter ... rapper Too Short insists ... he's NOT DEAD.<br /><br />The Internet has been on fire with false reports that the rapper died from a heart attack today -- and several pranksters have already attempted to change the guy's Wiki page to reflect his death.<br /><br />But T.S. just tweeted, writing, "Stop calling my phone. I'm not dead. Been in the lab working on my 19th album."<br /><br />And just to make sure, we spoke to the guy on the phone -- and we're pretty sure that settles it ... the guy's alive.<br /><br />Either that ... or ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist posting this.  :) <br /><br />especially when I saw "But T.S. just tweeted.."
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    T.S...........................................................lol.............................dont ,just dont !!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1321987764:
    <br />Sorry, I just couldn't resist posting this.  :) <br /><br />especially when I saw "But T.S. just tweeted.."<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />TS do you have a twitter account???  geek/<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    "I'm Not Dead" and "T.S." in one article?  :shock:<br />
  • on 1321995417:
    <br />"I'm Not Dead" and "T.S." in one article?  :shock:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :shock:<br /><br />Yep that was my first reaction when I was checking on TMZ earlier.<br /><br /><br /> WTF??<br /><br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br />Maybe we are coming close the "thats a wrap" !  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Hahaha......what a classic.
  • The way the title states.. Too short I am not dead.. Meaning he is too short we cannot see him..  lolol/ just a humour.. Anyways, that is very funny indead, but also very scary for his family who would have read the internet and panic.. I do not understand why people are mean, this is not a joke.. Glad he is fine.. But the TS got me going..  lolol/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    T.S=Too Short , the name of the rapper.
  • <br /> <br />Rapper Too Short Artist Michael Jackson I'm Not Dead, Dammit Daggone it<br /><br /><br />0531_michael_jackson_credit_tmz_ex_02-1.jpg<br /><br />Despite what you may be hearing on Twitter ... rapper singer Too Short Michael Jackson insists ... he's NOT DEAD.<br /><br />The Internet has been on fire with false reports that the rapper singer died from a heart attack today on June 25th 2009 -- and several pranksters have already attempted to changed the guy's Wiki page to reflect his death.<br /><br />But T.S. (aka Michael Jackson) just tweeted, writing, "Stop calling my phone. I'm not dead. Been in the lab working on my 19th thrilling album."<br /><br />And just to make sure, we spoke to the guy on the phone -- and we're pretty sure that settles it ... the guy's alive.<br /><br />Either that ... or ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.<br />
    <br /><br />Your welcome TMZ...lol
    on 1322018876:
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Rapper Too Short Artist Michael Jackson I'm Not Dead, Dammit Daggone it<br /><br /><br />0531_michael_jackson_credit_tmz_ex_02-1.jpg<br /><br />Despite what you may be hearing on Twitter ... rapper singer Too Short Michael Jackson insists ... he's NOT DEAD.<br /><br />The Internet has been on fire with false reports that the rapper singer died from a heart attack today on June 25th 2009 -- and several pranksters have already attempted to changed the guy's Wiki page to reflect his death.<br /><br />But T.S. (aka Michael Jackson) just tweeted, writing, "Stop calling my phone. I'm not dead. Been in the lab working on my 19th thrilling album."<br /><br />And just to make sure, we spoke to the guy on the phone -- and we're pretty sure that settles it ... the guy's alive.<br /><br />Either that ... or ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.<br />
    <br /><br />Your welcome TMZ...lol<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br /> that's hilarious! <br /><br />Good one UYI !!! <br /><br />Love the reference in the original article to the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE .....all in CAPS lol
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    lolol/  <br />TS, heart attack and not dead... all in same article. OMG!  Someone is playing with us, wonder if it's TMZ or MJ. There are no coincidences in life. :)
    TS probably feels dead after reading what the TIAI November 11 thread  has descended into of late.<br /><br /> :lol:
  • <br /> :shock: :mrgreen: lolol/
  • That is too funny thank you for the humour.