Cascio - Michael Jackson’s Financial Troubles, Marriage Revealed

Australian MJ BeLIEverAustralian MJ BeLIEver Posts: 2,349
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
for those who havent seen it yet. interesting article and even more interesting interview with casio.<br /><br />here is the link for the interviews.<br />http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/11/michael-jacksons-financial-troubles-marriage-revealed/<br /><br />NB: again NOT my opinion. just posting the info here.<br /><br />

Comments

• I am jealous of people who were blessed to communicate and be close to Michael.  /toldya/<br />When this guy talks about MJ with sadness, I just can't  resist my tears.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Wow, he says some things, so Michael got married with Debbie to be in line with Arabian  culture for doing business. Never heard this before. Totally new. What I knew was that his Mother asked him to marry Debbie when Ms. Katherine found out that she was going to have a baby. Now I would rather buy this explanation than Frank's.<br /><br />About the MJ on stage, I bet it was amazing for Frank to be with him on tour and see him totally transforming himself while on stage and being just like everyone else behind the curtains. What a privilege Frank had, lucky him!