Hi my name is Ricky

RickyDesilvaRickyDesilva Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi All<br /><br />My name is Ricky Desilva from Perth Australia. I am a 31 year old musician and I have also been a MJ tribute Artist here in Australia since I was 8 years old. I have always been intrigued with MJs death and knew it didn't seem right the moment I hear about it. So here I am trying to obtain all the info from all you intelligent and hardworking investigators out there...<br /><br />Thank you all for your contributions so far.<br /><br />Ricky

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Ricky. There are quite a few Aussies here in hoax land. One thing I am certain of is that MJ is not passed, making you a tribute artist of a living breathing legend. It is good to have you here with us.
  • Thank You RK<br /><br />I am very excited and happy to be here amongst others of the same beliefs and like mindedness  :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome on board Ricky. Welcome to the family.  bearhug
  • Welcome to our world, Ricky. I look forward to hearing more about what made you question the events on June 25, 2009.<br /><br />Blessings!
  • Hi Ricky, welcome to the hoax family, and happy hoaxing.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome Ricky, but you should be more careful with your personal information on the web. I suggest you remove your location from your post. I also advise to change your username to 'Ricky'. I can do that for you, just send me a pm.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome. You have a lot to read! Michael is 100% alive. :mrgreen:
  • Welcome Ricky!  :mrgreen: Hope you will have a terrific time here with us! <br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and hugs to you! bearhug
  • Hi Ricky and welcome!  bearhug<br /><br />Souza is right, I just watched you on You Tube  8-)<br /><br />(I like that you sing live!)
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Welcome Ricky ! I am glad you found us. Be aware and take care !<br /><br />P.S. Please sign the petition for our dogs here in Romania and tell all your friends to do the same. It is of utmost importance ! Please !<br />(FOUR PAWS Online Protest)
  • Thank You All for the warm welcomes :)<br /><br />well there have been alot of things that have made me question this whole scenario....<br /><br />I am one of the lucky ones who have met MJ twice once in 1985 and again in 1997 He definately had this aura around him thats was mesmorising....<br /><br />Thanks for all the advice and also for those of you that checked me up on the net :)<br /><br />ONE L.O.V.E
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hey Ricky! Welcome, I hope you can share your experience with MJ.  bearhug