MJ'S FAMILY Post-Sentencing Bonding ... at 'X Factor' Taping

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MJ'S FAMILY<br />Post-Sentencing Bonding<br />... at 'X Factor' Taping[/size]<br />4 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1130-jackson-x-factor-ex.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's family has gone from Judge Pastor to Judge Cowell -- TMZ has learned the ENTIRE Jackson clan just arrived to a taping of the "X Factor."<br /><br />Paris, Prince, Blanket, Katherine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon just sat down in the front row for tonight's live taping on Los Angeles ... just one day after Conrad Murray got the book thrown at him for killing the King of Pop.  <br /><br />So why the surprise appearance? We're told Katherine LOVES the show ... and tonight, the contestants will be singing some of MJ's greatest hits.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    New pic up:<br /><br />1130-jackson-x-factor-ex-2.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322703524:
    <br />[size=18pt]MJ'S FAMILY<br />Post-Sentencing Bonding<br />... at 'X Factor' Taping[/size]<br />4 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1130-jackson-x-factor-ex.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's family has gone from Judge Pastor to Judge Cowell -- TMZ has learned the ENTIRE Jackson clan just arrived to a taping of the "X Factor."<br /><br />Paris, Prince, Blanket, Katherine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon just sat down in the front row for tonight's live taping on Los Angeles ... just one day after Conrad Murray got the book thrown at him for killing the King of Pop.  <br /><br />[size=12pt]So why the surprise appearance?[/size] We're told Katherine LOVES the show ... and tonight, the contestants will be singing some of MJ's greatest hits.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I do not say something Harvey.... suspicious//<br /><br /><br /><br />the family appear in groups of seven lolol/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not by far the ENTIRE Jackson clan.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Another new pic is up now, lol<br /><br />113011-jackson-kids-ex-1.jpg
    Love the orange and white Paris is wearing....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322704804:
    <br />Another new pic is up now, lol<br /><br />113011-jackson-kids-ex-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />after a major event celebrating family appears and smiling smiley_spider
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />I wasn't really enjoying the performers singing MJ's songs until the last one Melanie Amero who sang Earth Song. She did a super job, putting her own style into it.<br />The kids looked great!<br /><br />There's another similar thread.  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21186.msg376238#top
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I added this to the other thread. Here is a screen pic of the original tweet by TMZ. They changed it after a couple of minutes. I figured they would.<br /><br />[embed=425,349][/embed]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah well they should show a pic of the Hatman sitting behind Katherine then.
    on 1322708030:
    <br />Yeah well they should show a pic of the Hatman sitting behind Katherine then.<br />
    <br /><br />I only saw him at the end. How about you? Someone else was there every other time they showed the Jackson's.
  • on 1322707597:
    <br />I added this to the other thread. Here is a screen pic of the original tweet by TMZ. They changed it after a couple of minutes. I figured they would.<br /><br />[embed=425,349][/embed]<br />
    <br />love how TMZ just enjoy messing with us... they seriously cant be making this many typos....  and how quick they edit or retract things...<br /><br /> smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider
  • on 1322708030:
    <br />Yeah well they should show a pic of the Hatman sitting behind Katherine then.<br />
    <br />I  am SOOOO glad you also noticed hatman!!!!! I thought I was going nuts!
  • is there a screen shot of hatman?<br />
  • on 1322709212:
    <br />
    on 1322708030:
    <br />I  am SOOOO glad you also noticed hatman!!!!! I thought I was going nuts! <br />
    <br /><br /> I thought I saw something too....jummm!
  • I did not see a hatman.. I saw the show tonight. I haven't seen anything conspicuous. The pictures you have posted I do not see any hatman in back of Katherine, I only see a bald man, drinking a bottle of water..<br /><br />What I find bizzare, Chris Rene said that his grandfather was a producer of the motown, and they produced Michael Jackson song when he was a child. I was wondering why he always shows his tatoo BELIEVE  maybe he may know something. I am thinking out loud.. 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1322710202:
    <br />
    on 1322709212:
    <br />
    on 1322708030:
    <br />I  am SOOOO glad you also noticed hatman!!!!! I thought I was going nuts! <br />
    <br /><br /> I thought I saw something too....jummm!<br />
    <br /><br />I saw hatman too  suspicious//
    on 1322710334:
    <br />I did not see a hatman.. I saw the show tonight. I haven't seen anything conspicuous. The pictures you have posted I do not see any hatman in back of Katherine, I only see a bald man, drinking a bottle of water..<br /><br />What I find bizzare, Chris Rene said that his grandfather was a producer of the motown, and they produced Michael Jackson song when he was a child. I was wondering why he always shows his tatoo BELIEVE  maybe he may know something. I am thinking out loud..  <br />
    <br /><br />I only saw him right at the end when they were talking to the Jackson's. Every other time it was the bald guy and Branca (I think that is who it was.)
  • on 1322710334:
    <br />I did not see a hatman.. I saw the show tonight. I haven't seen anything conspicuous. The pictures you have posted I do not see any hatman in back of Katherine, I only see a bald man, drinking a bottle of water..<br /><br />What I find bizzare, Chris Rene said that his grandfather was a producer of the motown, and they produced Michael Jackson song when he was a child. I was wondering why he always shows his tatoo BELIEVE  maybe he may know something. I am thinking out loud..  <br />
    <br />You can't see him from that angle. He as only fully visible at the end of Earth Song, after the  camera panned to the family. If facing the tv, he was sitting to the right behind Katherine. He was partially visible in some other shots, but only fully in that last one. I kept wanting to push the nephew out of the way to get a better view. The world should work like a touch screen... :)
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    I couldn't watch, but all videos are on youtube. <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/xfactorfanxxx<br /><br />Most performances did not sound that well. Never imagined "I'll be there" as a rap song. I am still happy they honored Michael.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hatman behind Katherine screenshot:<br />j7rbq8.png<br /><br />At the end of this video: (Thank you Anna for the link to that channel)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    So we're back to hatmans? <br /><br /> /white flag/

I thought it was interesting when they were talking about the Pepsi Commercial and they had "The Magic Begins...." then it went into the footage of Michael's Pepsi commercials. <br /><br />They were talking about the "magic" of the winner being able to star in a Pepsi commercial just like MJ, but I liked the words.  rr/
  • on 1322711567:
    <br />So we're back to hatmans? <br /><br /> /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />Pretty strange, he does look kind of funny looking, wearing sunglasses in a dark place.. Hmmmm!!!!
  • on 1322711567:
    <br /><br />thank you. is this definitely the same hatman as 09?
    on 1322712437:
    <br />
    on 1322711567:
    <br /><br />thank you. is this definitely the same hatman as 09?<br />
    <br /><br />You know, I don't know and I really don't care. I thought we were past the hatmans and such. It's like it's starting all over again with the clues and I am not planning on going to drag pictures in Photoshop anymore. If this is what we will be getting for the next couple of months again, then I will be watching from the sideline. I'm past the clues really.