Paris Jackson will be on The Ellen Show on Thursday, December 8th

1235»

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323995729:
    <br />Always love to see Paris {Prince, Blanket.. though I feel guilty and overprotective about Blanket! Poor little one<br />should have normal childhood first} and wow, she's so mature for her age! LOL I was just a<br />silly shy kiddie at 13. She did great here. I'm so proud of her, she's gorgeous<br />and smart  bearhug Michael, sorry for totally thinking your kids are my kids too :lol: you know<br />I would never raise such brilliant beautiful children. But love to imagine I did in a way geek/ :lol: <br />Go Paris.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree! Paris is so mature, I can't believe she's only 13. And I think Blanket is alright, he seems to be having a normal childhood. He doesn't speak publicly very much and he's not on any of the social network sites like Paris is. I just wish he would smile more, it breaks my heart seeing him looking so sad all the time. I hope he's okay.  bearhug
  • on 1323888258:
    <br />Brilliant Post @<;br />and L.O.V.E. TO ALL!<br /><br />xx<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Thank you SO MUCH! ;u;<br />I had no idea my post meant so much!! <3 <3<br /><br /><br />And I agree with you guys that Paris is just SO beautiful, mature and intelligent. You just do not see girls her age with her class these days. :\
  • on 1323936215:
    <br />
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Paris tells TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I was really little. My dad was in the movie Moonwalker and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'[/color]
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]<br /><br /><br />IMO this is a huge clue also about Michael's acting abilities. The world knows him as a singer, but don't think of him as an actor. We know he's directing behind the scenes a lot, hence the Liberian Girl picture at the funeral.  But I really believe he's been acting HUGE parts during these last 2+ years.  DD for sure, possibly Blond lady, Casket guy, maybe Mr. MaGoo, green man, maybe X-factor hatman, and I personally am sticking to sometimes as Conrad Murray.  If so, he should win Oscars, few could pull this off.  And who else cried on demand--CM.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />oh so true !!!!  He could ALSO act...lol, don't we know it.  I think that says alot about what Michael has been up to these last few years as well as training his beautiful daughter. <br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Thanks for uploading it, willddoMJ!<br />What a sweetheart she is!  MJ must be so proud!  I think the Trillion's going really catch on! michael-jackson/ <br /><br />I don't see anyone suspicious sitting around the boys. :? :lol:  Maybe he's in the director's room.
  • What a great young lady!  /bravo/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323995729:
    <br />I'm so proud of her, she's gorgeous and smart  bearhug Michael, sorry for totally thinking your kids are my kids too :lol: you know<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you on this. I'm not married and have no kids and I kinda feel like Michael's kids are like my own kids too. :lol: I knew them when they were born and they are growing up in front of our eyes. I love these kids a lot and care for them a lot too. And I'm so proud of them all. Paris did an amazing job there. She is so mature, smart, sweet and talented. Michael did an amazing job. He is a great dad. I'm so proud of Michael as well to see what a successful dad he is.  /bravo/<br /><br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Paris Jackson on Ellen - My Body Language Analysis. First Interview about Michael Jackson. <br /><br /> /><br />
  • I was gonna mention the fake crying thing but obviously others noticed it too.  I just thought it's interesting that she chose that example above all others in relation to how he taught her to act.  I also wondered, is she wearing the hat to cover something, like how Prince always wore earphones at the X Factor?<br /><br />I know some other person wrote the Lundon's Bridge books, but to me it sounds like "London IS bridge".  Bridge being something you cross to get somewhere, to achieve something?  So was the O2 at London 2009 held to achieve something? Or perhaps it's far-fetched.  And the part where her father gets kidnapped; even to an average person, doesn't that seem a bit tasteless considering her own father 'died'?<br /><br />Catherine23
  • on 1324075796:
    <br />I was gonna mention the fake crying thing but obviously others noticed it too.  I just thought it's interesting that she chose that example above all others in relation to how he taught her to act.  I also wondered, is she wearing the hat to cover something, like how Prince always wore earphones at the X Factor?<br /><br />I know some other person wrote the Lundon's Bridge books, but to me it sounds like "London IS bridge".  Bridge being something you cross to get somewhere, to achieve something?  So was the O2 at London 2009 held to achieve something? Or perhaps it's far-fetched.  [size=10pt]And the part where her father gets kidnapped; even to an average person, doesn't that seem a bit tasteless considering her own father 'died'?[/size]<br /><br />Catherine23<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Catherine it seems that people don't "connect the dots",lol  lolol/ and you know why???? Because they don't even think any other way,that was told to them  :lol: .Is like when you have the solution in front of you,but you cannot see it because someone else(media) told you is not there ,lol  :lol: .What a funny thing lol,but we are lucky,because WE THINK DIFFERENT  8-)  !!!! About the part with being kidnapped,now I remember that Pearl told me on a message that Sharon ,the girl who was on Jane Velez Mitchell show,is her friend .Wow ,the things go BACKwards and I didn't even realised in this case  :shock: .That's why Sharon told that Michael was kidnapped,lol,cause in fact he really is  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!! This Hoax is even CRAZIER that I thought,lol  lolol/ but I like it very much  :P !!!![/size]<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I watched the interview and teardrops keep falling from my eyes. Paris got Michael´s smile. <br />She also made an OK sign from the side...After the interview it´s clear to me that MJ is alive but is not showing up again. He is building up the path for his kids to take over. <br />I don´t understand why being portrayed as a man paying doctors to get sleeping aid, a "junkie"...the only scenario crosses my mind is that bad news sells better than good ones, so better "die" with all the star drama and cash in.
  • on 1324093766:
    <br />I watched the interview and teardrops keep falling from my eyes. Paris got Michael´s smile.
    <br />I think the same.      bearhug<br /><br />
    She also made an OK sign from the side...After the interview it´s clear to me that MJ is alive but is not showing up again. He is building up the path for his kids to take over.
    <br />I agree. MJ is building the bridge for them to follow their dreams and I'd imagine that he's leading them over that bridge, by supporting them, giving them advice when they need it, encourage them without pushing and above all he's protecting them in this world of entertainment. He knows exactly with whom to work and not to work. He's a loving dad and mentor.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Little Blanket seems so shy but when his true self comes out--look out! :lol: <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZSc34o218
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1324291288:
    <br />Little Blanket seems so shy but when his true self comes out--look out! :lol: <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZSc34o218 <br />
    <br /><br />Oh my gosh, Donte & him are so adorable!  ::)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1324291288:
    <br />Little Blanket seems so shy but when his true self comes out--look out! :lol: <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZSc34o218 <br />
    <br /><br />Do we know who "leaked"those videos?