Michael Jackson Death Hoax - 'Home arrest?!'

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]"Murray is considered a non- violent felon" = " Murray is a smooth Criminal"  geek/ .[/size]<br />1013-conrad-murray-house-arrest-ex.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax - 'Home arrest?!' <br />

Comments

• I knew it, I said it from the beginning, that Murray will do house arrest. Michael will not let an innocent man go to jail.. So  /bravo/ to you Michael, now please come back..
  • It's funny how only in America that "someone" convicted of "killing someone" that can qualify for house arrest. Well we no how much of a hoax it's been all along. But on a personal note. My son was currently on house arrest for possession of THC....had a dirty UA, they pulled him from house arrest, & now he has to automatically serve out his remaining weeks in jail. I'm in Wisconsin. Just for a possession charge of THC..... a drug that should be LEGAL ANYWAYS FOR MEDICAL REASONS. IT'S A PLANT FROM GOD! IN IT'S CURRENT STATE OF A PLANT IS A MEDICAL MIRACLE, BUT OF COURSE IS KEPT FROM LEGAL ON FEDERAL LEVEL, SO THEY CAN KEEP THE MEDICAL DOCTORS PRESCRIBING THE ADDICTIVE TOXIC WASTE THEY CALL ....."PAIN RELIEVERS"... no excuses for my son, since it's still ILLEGAL in Wisconsin, he goes to jail automatically, actually before even deciding to go on house arrest, he had to go to the jail a week ahead of time, mug shot again, hepatitis B screening, & Wisconsin jails are full too, but there wouldn't be an option for house arrest for a manslaughter charge in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin they have a court section to look up court date, and will tell what he chose to be sentenced, amount of court costs, because house arrest here is $183.00 a week, which is disclosed on his final court date. Has anyone looked up Murray on his actual charge, how much per week he's paying for house arrest,. or how much he's paying to stay in jail? In Wisconsin, my son has to pay $175 a week for jail. The $183.00 per week is house arrest, but it doesn't allow to even look for a job. So no matter what he decided he's paying it, So he didn't even need a job to be on house arrest. Just needed someone to pay weekly, with visits from the sherrifs dept, 3x-5x a week. He had to do downloads 2x a week at the jail, to keep bracelet up to GPS tracking, etc.... so if Murray is on house arrest, he will have to leave & be out in public eye, if it's a similiar to Wisconsin's law on house arrest.. So where ever he has house arrest, we should be aware of the laws on their monitoring..... since we feel this is a hoax....lets do some digging on where is final dispostion is... court costs......cost per week of bracelet...all this should be public knowledge on court access records....i don't have the time to look all this up....as you can see I've had my hands full with my kid...lol.......sorry so long, just wanted to give heads up on bracelet works in my area....