Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'

2»

Comments

• PureLove<br />December 05, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »<br />Daughter in tears over 'I'll Be There'<br /><br />Hearing her father's voice singing "I'll Be There" left Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, in tears.<br /><br />The 13-year-old broke down and leaned her head on the shoulder of a young woman, reportedly a cousin, who consoled her as Jackson's image appeared on a giant screen. The emotional moment came near the end of Saturday's Las Vegas premiere of Cirque du Soleil's "The Immortal" at Mandalay Bay.<br /><br />In a rare public appearance, Paris and her brothers, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, even joined family members on the red carpet.<br /><br />They sat in the front row, at the front of the runway, with the group that included Katherine Jackson and Tito and Jackie Jackson, brothers of the late pop icon. Missing was family patriarch Joe Jackson, a Las Vegas resident, and son, Jermaine.<br /><br />The tour opened in Montreal on Oct. 2 and will run for three weeks at Mandalay Bay, where a resident version of the show will open in 2013.<br /><br />The red carpet turnout included Motown Records founder [size=14pt]Barry Gordy, John Landis, who directed Jackson's epic "Thriller" video, James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos," Allison Janney of "West Wing," and former "Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular" star Sierra Boggess and her fiancé, Tam Mutu, her co-lead in Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Love Never Dies." Boggess is a personal friend of Tara Young, artistic director for Cirque's collaboration with the Jackson family. ... Mark Salling of "Glee," Criss Angel and his fiancé, Sondra Gonzalez, Mike McCready of Pearl Jam, "Peepshow" star Holly Madison, Matt Goss, Carrot Top, Orlando Jones and Babyface.[/size]<br /><br />http://www.lvrj.com/news/daughter-in-tears-over-i-ll-be-there-135013393.html<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]"Intresting" Artists were there,I wonder where were "they" when Michael was "VISIBLE"  :?  :roll:  ??? I guess he really worths more Dead than Alive,no  /cook/  albino/ ?????[/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    So true applehead.........if Immortal had come out years ago, would these people have risked their fame by being seen as a Michael fan?  I often wonder how some people can live with themselves, knowing Michael was always 1000% innocent, yet they remained silent.  If I were Michael, I'd be so hurt (I don't rhino skin, lol).  I don't know exactly what the stance was from these particular people listed, however, in general I always felt Hollywood turned its back on him....am I wrong?  I can't wait to see Immortal.....hopefully someday.  I did get the soundtrack for Christmas....I love it : ) <br />Thanks for the post applehead.....have a beautiful day!<br /><br />As for Paris crying......I bet she'd still cry if Michael was sitting next to her that evening.  It's a beautiful, touching, amazing song from her father....I'd cry too, heck....I do cry when I here it.  I'm a mess, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • Just listened to I’ll Be There, which is still hard for me.  Until Michael comes back, it always will be.  Add Will You Be There, One More Chance and She’s Out of My Life to the mix, and I’m balled up in a knot whimpering like a baby.  Paris, I feel your pain child.  /white flag/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't think this means Michael's dead... I cry over sad songs too. Maybe she misses him, or maybe the song just makes her cry. :|
  • Exactly.  Come home Michael.  We miss you!!!!!!!!!
  • how many times have we heard michael use the expression " makes me cry happy tears" ?<br />