Pearl Jr.: Fedora Photo

marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
edited December 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello friends! Pear Jr. just published in twitter.<br /><br />How much plainer can it be?In March 2009 Michael signed this fedora hat<br /><br />465139755.png<br /><br /> /bravo/

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    how do we know it was March 09?  :?
  • I don't get it...it says "be alive, be free" not "I'm alive, I'm free." He should have put that instead....I would buy it if it said that lol.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1323119189:
    <br />Hello friends! Pear Jr. just published in twitter.<br /><br />How much plainer can it be?In March 2009 Michael signed this fedora hat<br /><br />465139755.png<br /><br /> /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Michael's hats had the maker and for whom they were made lettered on them.
  • I wanted that hat soooooooooooo bad :?
  • So do we know that it's legitimate? I don't want to be skeptical but how come it's just coming out now?<br /><br />Blessings
  • Michael Jackson SIGNED Fedora hat with rare unique inscription. LOA<br /><br />Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE Here we have for auction a rare piece of music memorabilia. You are bidding on a SIGNED Michael Jackson Fedora hat. The Fedora was signed in London in 2009. The autograph on the fedora reads 'BE ALIVE, BE FREE ALL MY LOVE' - signed Michael Jackson Accompanying this rare item will be an official letter of authenticity confirming the above item as genuine. Good luck & Happy Bidding<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonauctions.net/2011/12/05/michael-jackson-signed-fedora-hat-with-rare-unique-inscription-loa/
  • on 1323131116:
    <br />Michael Jackson SIGNED Fedora hat with rare unique inscription. LOA<br /><br />Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE Here we have for auction a rare piece of music memorabilia. You are bidding on a SIGNED Michael Jackson Fedora hat. The Fedora was signed in London in 2009. The autograph on the fedora reads 'BE ALIVE, BE FREE ALL MY LOVE' - signed Michael Jackson Accompanying this rare item will be an official letter of authenticity confirming the above item as genuine. Good luck & Happy Bidding<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonauctions.net/2011/12/05/michael-jackson-signed-fedora-hat-with-rare-unique-inscription-loa/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this. So, he supposedly signed this when he was in London doing the press release? Interesting. Hmm...
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks veronicafall really struck by the message, perhaps an expression of desire. bearhug bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hmmm what he wrote on the hat reminded me of the song THE MAN. Here are the lyrics.<br /><br />[size=12pt]There's A Man<br />Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well[/size]<br />There's Such A Man<br />His Thoughts You Can Never Tell<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />[size=12pt]'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free[/size]<br />[size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />There's A Man<br />Everybody Thought They Knew<br />There's Such A Man<br />He's Not Like Me And You<br /><br />And It's Just The Way She Thought It Would Be<br />As He Says, Something Has Happened To Me<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, As he smiles And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />Did You Know - This Man Can Do Anything?<br />There's Such A Man<br />I Wish That We Could Bring<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br /><br /><br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1323123672:
    <br />I wanted that hat soooooooooooo bad :?<br />
    <br />Sorry hesouttamylife. But I want it too  >:(  We will have to compromise and share.  <br />I'm not into the whole collectors thingie, but I would wear that hat everywhere if I had it....For me, that hat is probably the most personal possession of Michael's that I can imagine owning. It crowned the place of his thoughts, musings and creativity.  A very tangible link to his beautiful mind. <br />
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on 1323136029:
    <br />Hmmm what he wrote on the hat reminded me of the song THE MAN. Here are the lyrics.<br /><br />[size=12pt]There's A Man<br />Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well[/size]<br />There's Such A Man<br />His Thoughts You Can Never Tell<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />[size=12pt]'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free[/size]<br />[size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />There's A Man<br />Everybody Thought They Knew<br />There's Such A Man<br />He's Not Like Me And You<br /><br />And It's Just The Way She Thought It Would Be<br />As He Says, Something Has Happened To Me<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, As he smiles And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />Did You Know - This Man Can Do Anything?<br />There's Such A Man<br />I Wish That We Could Bring<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br /><br /><br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />
    <br /><br />Very interesting indeed. Hmmm.. wonder if this actually fits into this hoax...  Thank you for posting this. :)
  • I love the Fedora and wear one all the time.  But to have that one, My God, what I wouldn’t give.  I love when MJ is singing and he pats it down on his head and twists up those lips.  Just classic.  Michael, can I have one if you’ve got another to spare lolol/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's amazing how something as simple as a hat, can be such a symbol of strength and love.  Michael and the fedora hat are forever linked...it's part of his mystic and charm.  He brought it back into a symbol, rather than a fashion statement.....at least that's how I always viewed it.  Bogart wore the fedora back in the 40's/50's....with style and grace...it defined his character.  Michael's fedora wearing habit brought that all back and more.  It helped craft an image of style for sure.  But to me it always stood for who he is inside....a fearless giant among music industry.  He will wear what he wants, how he wants, when he wants.  I doubt very much his stylist said, "...you know MJ, a fedora hat would really make that outfit!"......no way.  Michael knew the power of a fedora....from Bogart to the mob, a fedora was all that.  He looks smashing in it too...no doubt, a crowd pleaser.  He is so amazing to pick up on the subtleness of a hat. Brilliant, just brilliant : )<br />Thanks for posting this picture.  It sure would be amazing to have one of his.  It reminds me of a friend that has a scarf Elvis gave her.....she was a teen, but got to see one of his last concerts (so awesome).  I actually cried when she let me hold it....weird, I know! <br />Blessings Always
  • Where does it say MJ signed it in 2009.....in London. <br />Although it perfectly demonstrates how much Michael dreamed about freedom he finally got. Love you more MJ.<br />Enjoy your freedom.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If it's on an auction site doesn't mean it's authentic.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    [size=14pt]Wowwwwwwwwwww[/size].............. :( /scream/ /pull hair/  [size=14pt]I wantttttttt !!!![/size]    bearhug  michael-jackson/<br /><br />                                                          moonwalk_/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And It's Just The Way She Thought It Would BeAs He Says, Something Has Happened To MeThen He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His SleevesI'm Alive And I'm Here ForeverThis Is The Man
    <br /><br /><br />Is MJ referring to Lisa Marie or Katherine?  They "knew"!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Wishingstar, love your post about the hat and MJ!  Sometimes I get chills... bow/ <br /><br /><br />Symbol of mystery!<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4ch_L5rxI7vErogA08ZDGVRRS12zqBCYHyFSz1n_ocIRv85XITw
    @MJonmind.......thank you for the sweet words.  It's easy to be inspired to write when the subject is great......thinking about the fedora conjured up all sorts of thoughts.  It's so iconic for many reasons.  I am glad Michael saw to bring it back in such a positive way....so classy and so befitting the star he is.  My hat's off to him always : )<br />Have a beautiful day....thanks again!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323138849:
    <br />
    on 1323136029:
    <br />Hmmm what he wrote on the hat reminded me of the song THE MAN. Here are the lyrics.<br /><br />[size=12pt]There's A Man<br />Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well[/size]<br />There's Such A Man<br />His Thoughts You Can Never Tell<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />[size=12pt]'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free[/size]<br />[size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />There's A Man<br />Everybody Thought They Knew<br />There's Such A Man<br />He's Not Like Me And You<br /><br />And It's Just The Way She Thought It Would Be<br />As He Says, Something Has Happened To Me<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, As he smiles And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />Did You Know - This Man Can Do Anything?<br />There's Such A Man<br />I Wish That We Could Bring<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br /><br /><br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />
    <br /><br />Very interesting indeed. Hmmm.. wonder if this actually fits into this hoax...  Thank you for posting this. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Do you remember this from the memorial? ;)<br /><br />11845105621152787546100.jpg<br /><br />This is a line from THE MAN song. [size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    To the fedora  beerchug...no one wears it quite like Mike.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@WishingStar...keep 'em coming  ;)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1323227970:
    <br />To the fedora  beerchug...no one wears it quite like Mike.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@WishingStar...keep 'em coming  ;)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />In the history of true song and dance entertainers, Michael has taken his place among the greats for sure......Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown and Michael Jackson......in my humble opinion it doesn't get any better for song and dance.  That video you posted....wow, gave me chills.  He's such the consummate performer.....sheer perfection of rhythm and wonders.  The fedora stands for so much more than just a hat for him.....it's, "an extension of ....the..... man" : ) to quote Kenny.  That video shows perfectly, the emotion involved with a simple hat.  In some ways, I see the fedora as a woman....the way he caresses it etc.  It's a beautiful emotional tie for the audience....perfectly executed.  <br />Thank you so much for posting the video.......it's awesome....just like you : )<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
  • on 1323226170:
    <br />
    on 1323138849:
    <br />
    on 1323136029:
    <br /><br />Very interesting indeed. Hmmm.. wonder if this actually fits into this hoax...  Thank you for posting this. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Do you remember this from the memorial? ;)<br /><br />11845105621152787546100.jpg<br /><br />This is a line from THE MAN song. [size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting this.. Even if it is not written I am alive and I want to be free, just read between the lines. He is giving us the message.. What more could he have done? Love you Michael.. I think everyone in this forum wants your fadora hat with your signature. When you come back you have lots of work to do. :lol: blessings.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    This is all so amazing ! And I think the way he wrote means more (as usual... symbolic) : <L> like <D> and we see <Dove> ; <My> seems a crown. Someone sees more ?<br />The entire image -graphic- is significant and beautiful ; like a manifesto for his future programme. In the middle there is an ovoidal shape - like an egg - meaning the start of something alltogether new ! He transformed this hat in a work of art.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    on 1323231859:
    <br />
    on 1323227970:
    <br />To the fedora  beerchug...no one wears it quite like Mike.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@WishingStar...keep 'em coming  ;)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />In the history of true song and dance entertainers, Michael has taken his place among the greats for sure......Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown and Michael Jackson......in my humble opinion it doesn't get any better for song and dance.  That video you posted....wow, gave me chills.  He's such the consummate performer.....sheer perfection of rhythm and wonders.  The fedora stands for so much more than just a hat for him.....it's, "an extension of ....the..... man" : ) to quote Kenny.  That video shows perfectly, the emotion involved with a simple hat.  In some ways, I see the fedora as a woman....the way he caresses it etc.  It's a beautiful emotional tie for the audience....perfectly executed.  <br />Thank you so much for posting the video.......it's awesome....just like you : )<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wow, great video and just perfect words from you Wishingstar, as always : ))<br /><br />"In some ways, I see the fedora as a woman....the way he caresses it etc.  It's a beautiful emotional tie for the audience....perfectly executed.  "  You know, i never thought about the fedora like this, but it's make completely sense. The fedora is indeed much more than just a hat Michael wears to look even more amazing, it represents women, his fans, audience.....so well said Wishingstar, so well!!!<br />Thanks  ;)
  • I love the fedora & I love MJ  :-*<br /><br />