new MJ songs??

skywaysskyways Posts: 745
edited December 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi Everyone!<br /><br />I just accidently cross that "new MJ music" and want to share with u :D  -  exactly following FRONT advice ;D ;D<br /><br />ok, not sure that its belong to this sub forum - my apology if not and feel free to move it.<br /><br />here we go..<br />.<br /><br /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - Vibrationist<br /> /><br />NEW Michael Jackson 2011 Where Has Freedom Gone<br /> /><br />NEW Michael Jackson 2011 She Was Lonvin' Me<br /> /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - I Want To Stay<br /> /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - Let Me Go<br /> /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - Room 2 Breathe<br /> /><br />NEW Michael Jackson 2011 New Attitudes<br /> /><br /> OMG!<br /><br />I aware that some of them already was under our scrutiny when we discuss Jason Malachi - yet here we go again with new staff /cook/<br /><br />its soooo sweet to kind of hear His voice again  <br /><br /> />Michael Jackson I Am A Loser (Snippet)<br /> /><br />Michael Jackson - Take Me Away - Fanmade Remix + Lyrics on description [AUDIO]<br /> /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - Everything To Me<br /> /><br /><br />Michael Jackson NEW SONG 2011!!! - Wat dit is<br /> /><br />Michael Jackson-I'm Still the King Ft Will.I.Am(unreleased)BY Jason milachi<br /> /><br />New Michael Jackson Song '' Pants On The Ground ''<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />BLESSINGS!<br /> bearhug

Comments

• This is definitely not Michael.
  • That is not Michael imo.. it is Jason Malachi
  • In my opinion a different throat is producing these sounds and a different head is constructing these melodies....<br />Or MJ is drunk here....<br />Sorry just my strong opinion...<br />("Oh damn girl..." - oh please, what is it?? Some cheap Justin T.? )
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Thanx King of POP ;)) i see u especially come over to protect Michaels Music - wonder why 8-) 8-).<br />Appreciated!<br /><br /><br />but here lil more to stirrrr  controvercy ;D<br /> we may dig from lyrics also while killing time before BAM - who knows??<br /><br />LOVE TO ALL!! <br /><br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/let-me-go-lyrics-michael-jackson.html<br /><br />Let Me Go Lyrics<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />Yea yea yea! <br />Oooh girl.<br />I remember you callin, sayin<br />That things were through with us.<br />I have a hard time feelin within.<br />Just started moving on.<br />Got back my feeling chilling. Started chilling getting back with it.<br />Now I seem to be every where lately<br />Too much to be coincidentally<br />Why you wanna lead me on,<br />I’m not the one you want<br />So girl don’t keep me hangin<br />You won’t let me let go<br />Got me thinking it’s on<br />Girl you know that you’re wrong<br />You won’t, you won’t let me let go<br />Heart always ringing my phone<br />Goodbye don’t mean hello<br />Love, you leave me alone<br />You won’t! You won’t let me let go<br /><br />Oooh yea<br />When we started datin’ makin<br />Moves on the single scene<br />Never seen you so jealous<br />Tellin all the other girls that you’re still with me<br />You may think its funny hunnie<br />I ain’t laughin<br />You know what I think about it<br /><br />Now I seem to be every where lately<br />To much to be coincidentally,<br />Why you wanna lead me on,<br />I’m not the one you want<br />So girl don’t keep me hangin<br />You won’t let me let go<br />Got me thinking it’s on<br />Girl you know that you’re wrong<br />You wont, you won’t let me let go<br />Heart always ringing my phone<br />Goodbye don’t mean hello<br />Love you leave me alone<br />You won’t! You won’t let me let go<br />You won’t let me let go, You won’t let me let go, You won’t let me let go<br /><br />You won’t let me let go<br />Got me thinking it’s on<br />Girl you know that you’re wrong<br />You wont, you won’t let me let go<br />Heart always ringing my phone<br />Goodbye don’t mean hello<br />Love, you leave me alone<br />You won’t! You won’t let me let go<br /><br />You won’t let me let go<br />Got me thinking it’s on<br />Girl you know that you’re wrong<br />You wont, you won’t let me let go<br /><br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/stay-lyrics-michael-jackson.html<br />http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Stay-lyrics-Michael-Jackson/2E5937BCD9CE8C1C4825782F005B1263<br /><br />Stay Lyrics<br />Artist(Band):Michael Jackson<br />Review The Song (0)<br /><br />Never have I ever been so sure<br />(Oh no, now)<br />Never thought I'd see you walk in that door<br />(oh now, yeah)<br />I can make you feel (like you're a queen)<br />No remedies (no compromise)<br />Would you rather be, right here with me<br />I want you right here next to me<br /><br />[Chorus:]<br />Do you really wanna stay?<br />(We can take it slow)<br />Do you wanna walk away<br />(If you let it go)<br />Girl I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye<br />I'll be standing in the rain, in case you change your mind<br />Do you really wanna stay?<br />(We can take it slow)<br />Do you really wanna go?<br />(If you let it go)<br />So I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye<br />I'll be standing in the rain, in case you change your mind<br /><br />She never thought she'd be here waiting on me<br />(Oh no, now)<br />I'd never thought I'd be here back in my ways<br />When you're in need<br />Your fantasy (all here with me)<br />Would you rather be, right here with me<br />Girl get into me<br /><br />[Chorus]<br /><br />Anything, oh anything<br />To chase the rain goodbye<br />When you left with all your dreams<br />I couldn't say goodnight<br />She was contagious, she was contagious<br />She was my baby<br />To carry on (?), I love you<br />Say goodbye, say goodbye<br /><br />[Chorus]<br /><br />Don't go away<br />Stay by my side<br />Stay by my side<br /><br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/room-2-breathe-lyrics-michael-jackson.html <br />Room 2 Breathe Lyrics<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br /> <br />[Malachi]<br />Knew it from the day I met you were the one<br />But I guess I let you know too soon<br />'Cause now every day you want to bring it up<br />Stressing me to settle down with you<br /><br />Pre-chorus:<br />You know it's getting on my nerves<br />It's like you never hear a single word<br />Listen close to me<br />You'll be the first to know, girl, once I'm ready<br /><br />Chorus:<br />I don't wanna go (go) I don't wanna stay (stay)<br />Think I need a little time away<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe<br />Only then I'll know (know) what I gotta do (do)<br />'Cause right now I'm only hurting you<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe<br /><br />Sometimes you need to step outside the game<br />If you want to win it in the end<br />'Cause I'm down for you until we share my name [yes I am]<br />So you need to stop the questioning<br /><br />Pre-chorus:<br />(And you know that) You know it's getting on my nerves [oh yeah]<br />It's like you never hear a single word [yeah]<br />Listen close to me<br />You'll be the first to know, girl, once I'm ready<br /><br />Chorus:<br />I don't wanna go (go) I don't wanna stay (stay)<br />Think I need a little time away [time away]<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe [to breathe]<br />Only then I'll know (know) what I gotta do (do)<br />'Cause right now I'm only hurting you [hurting you]<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe<br /><br />Better believe a little distance will only bring me closer to you<br />And I know it might be hard for you to hear, but here's what we've gotta do<br />We need to take a little time to see what is meant to be<br />So just give me some room to breathe<br /><br />Chorus:<br />I don't wanna go (go) I don't wanna stay (stay)<br />Think I need a little time away [think I need a little time]<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe<br />Only then I'll know (know) what I gotta do (do)<br />'Cause right now I'm only hurting you [yeah]<br />Hope you understand (why) this is what I need (so)<br />Give me some room to breathe<br />[I thought I told you girl]<br />[I got to get some room]<br />[Yeah babe]<br />[Oh]<br />[Just give me some room]<br /><br /><br />NEW - Michael Jackson 2011 - Teaser MICHAEL II<br />