Michael Jackson death hoax - Michaels message - BE ALIVE-BE FREE!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]The Man- I'm ALIVE and here FOREVER :)  :)  :) !!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - Michaels message - BE ALIVE-BE FREE! <br />

Comments

• DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    The way he wrote it means more (as usual!). <L> as <D> ;< My> reminds me of something. Maybe someone sees better ?
  • on 1323278429:
    <br />The way he wrote it means more (as usual!). <L> as <D> ;< My> reminds me of something. Maybe someone sees better ?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean  :idea: .Can you please explain more  :) !!![/size]
  • on 1323293655:
    <br />
    on 1323278429:
    <br />The way he wrote it means more (as usual!). <L> as <D> ;< My> reminds me of something. Maybe someone sees better ?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean  :idea: .Can you please explain more  :) !!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><L> Live-Living etc. and <D> death, dead etc I don't get the probable inner meaning of <My> though !!
    In another topic (Pearl Jr. : Fedora photo//from Hoax pictures) I explaned.<br />The way he wrote means more (as usual...symbolic) <L> like <D> and we see <Dove>; <My> seems a crown.<br />The entire image, graphic, is significant and beautiful. It is a manifesto for his future programme. In the middle there is an ovoidal shape -like an egg- mening the start of something alltogether new. He transformed this hat in a work of art. A real Christmas present.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's interesting to see what I posted 2 days ago on this forum on a hoax video.<br /><br />
    on 1323136029:
    <br />Hmmm what he wrote on the hat reminded me of the song THE MAN. Here are the lyrics.<br /><br />[size=12pt]There's A Man<br />Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well[/size]<br />There's Such A Man<br />His Thoughts You Can Never Tell<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />[size=12pt]'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free[/size]<br />[size=12pt]Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever[/size]<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />There's A Man<br />Everybody Thought They Knew<br />There's Such A Man<br />He's Not Like Me And You<br /><br />And It's Just The Way She Thought It Would Be<br />As He Says, Something Has Happened To Me<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, As he smiles And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />Did You Know - This Man Can Do Anything?<br />There's Such A Man<br />I Wish That We Could Bring<br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br />And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be<br />'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free<br />Then He Laughs, He Kicks And Rolls Up His Sleeves<br />I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever<br />This Is The Man<br /><br /><br /><br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />This Is The Man<br />
  • on 1323305983:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Paula for the info  :) ,but I still thik that the signature is REAL!!!! And you know why  :) ???? Because during this hoax I saw alot of CONTROVERSY,lol the kind Michael likes so much  :lol:  :lol: !!! Who knows maybe Michael signed the hat even after 2009,maybe recently,lol  lolol/ !!!! Anyway I LOVE Pearl very much,she has a great sense of humor,and she is IN THE HOAX,PERIOD  8-)  !!!!! [/size]
    I think you are right Applehead. Controversy indeed ! Because what is more important : to have faith, assuming the risk to fail, or to dig and dig for proof all your life ? The fedora looks brand new, the massage is very important and accurate.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1323305983:
    <br />I got the feeling SD was only suspicious of it being a fake, trying to check the sources, but she did not confirm it at all. <br />Plus she and Pearl don't mix.<br /><br />
  • I think it was a fake  ;)