Another Michael Tribute on Glee

fatalkiss26fatalkiss26 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in News
Last night:<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />Michael makin the rounds lately....

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    OMG, OMG, OMG.....  Since I don't have cable or satellite, my access and knowledge of TV shows is quite limited.  But recently, I started watching Glee and think I've seen all 44 episodes of the first two seasons in the last 2 weeks.  I LOVE it.....and just last night and this morning I've been thinking long and hard about suggesting here that Michael is behind this show.  If you've watched the show for a bit, I'm sure anyone would understand my suspicions.  It's just the kind of entertainment I WANT my kids to watch....AND it's very entertaining.  (My only justification for the hours spent in front of the TV)<br /><br />But THIS was amazing.  First off, I've not seen this season's episodes, but the length of this tribute is extraordinary.  And where did that middle song come from.  Clearly, he's telling us a story about living his life and being free.  <br /><br />And maybe I'm crazy, but I could swear I heard a bit of Michael's voice mixed in there.  If not his voice, I certainly felt his heart. <br /><br />Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!<br /><br />
  • ABC/Control/man in the Mirror...very odd mix...Control is Janet's song which is why it was rather odd to have that one thrown in there...since Im no expert, maybe someone can analyze these 3 songs and why they would all be in one "mash-up"...I just found it rather odd they would take these 3 songs...I'm all "man in the Mirror" out right now between Glee, idol, X Factor and The Voice...the song is getting overplayed in my opinion....