Was Michael a victim of sexual abuse himself?

2»

Comments

• I really hope the children (Michaels) are safe. The one I feel most worried about is Blanket, he SEEM so sad, I don't know but when I look at Blanket the feelings I get is the same as when I look at Michael.<br />Sadness and Pain, but alot of love.<br /><br />But that just my feeling.<br /><br />I don't believe Joe sexually abused them, abused as in spanking yes and emotional abuse also.<br />But I do believe in change too.<br />Maybe Joe didn't know what they did to Michael and some of his other children...<br />Like most things, these are just speculations and theories, only they and those involved knows for sure.<br /><br />A few other things comes to mind, one survivor of mk ultra said they inplanet a chip by "taking out" her right eye and using a long needle (like what they used to do in mental institutions, I dont remember what it is called) and inserted it in the corner of the eye up in the "brain" and injected the chip. And placed back the eye.<br /><br />They used to disslocate their (her) limbs, arms and legs, so she couldnt run, main purpose was to inflict pain, and this was one of their most common methods (and sexual abuse, mental and physical).<br /><br />Before I even looked into what mk ultra was, and this latest I just came across today actually, I have always thought MJ¨s right eye looked... a bit glased (I cant explain it) I thought first maybe he had an eye problenm, sight problem or maybe just a contact.<br />But maybe that was a result of the insertion of the chip. ?<br /><br />And in the Murray documentery, Murray said that (i think it was in that.) Michaels (right) thigh/leg often got disslocated from his hip.
  • i have delved into this subject a time or two with mega resistance.  But as stated it has been talked about a lot during Michael’s lifetime.  The only thing that I feel differently about is the possible abuser.  I have often sensed Michael’s resistance to Q and he has for a time talked very negatively about Michael.  Thus, I feel if he were a victim of any kind of sexual abuse at a very young age in the industry, even a grope or a feel,  it was at the hands of Q and his associates.  But then just like all the rest of this is it’s based on my personal observations and how I get this negative, not kosher vibe every time I see or hear something he has had to say about Michael with that sneer of his.  It’s as clear as day that he has some ill feelings againt Michael, probably because he grew up and away from his ass :roll:
  • I haven't looked into Q (I guess u mean Quincy Jones) I only watched what professor griff said about the music industry and he did say that Quincy Jones is one of those who rape new artists, young artists and so on. And that Quincy raped Michael and made Michael do things to Quincy. Professor Griff mentioned alot of names.<br /><br />I did see a short clip of Quincy getting a question about Michael after his death, and Quincy did not sound so, well, loving.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    In reference to a chip: microchips didn't exist in the time frame being spoken about. Only now, are they being implanted into human brains, to control EPILEPTIC SIEZURES! Tiny things, but for a friend's brother who suffers 20,000 of them a day (you can see them in his eyes, body language), it's something they've been waiting to do, praying for - to get him off all of his meds. They hope he can go back to being intelligent, instead of fighting the epilepsy every moment of his life.<br /><br />Pain centers: each and every person is wired differently. If you slap a person 3X bigger than me, it will feel like a slap to them. If you strike me, I'll be on the floor, screaming bloody murder, because my system perceives pain in a hypersensitive way. I think this is how Michael was: just more sensitive, smaller.<br /><br />Back in the 60s, many of us were hit with straps and leather belts - for minor infractions. My sister did something wrong one morning before school, and instead of fessing up? She denied anything, and we all got hit with a leather belt. Any oiling of people, or the belt, cord, makes it more stingy.<br /><br />Allegations against Quincy Jones are just that: allegations. Quincy may have not liked the fact that Michael went on, became the King of Pop, going past him.<br /><br />What I am bemused by, is how people haven't been speaking about the private adult swing clubs in Hollywierd. Most of us are against them, because we feel that it's immoral, and helps to promote the spread of many diseases.