Michael Jackson is alive - My little christmas gift for you, my believer friends

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]OMG this is so beautiful  :'( ,thank you very much Esprit467  :) !!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson is alive - My little christmas gift for you, my believer friends. Please watch♥ <br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]I have a little surprise also ,this song is for you all  :) ,it's nice to have something so BEAUTIFUL betewn so many LIES,no??? ENJOY  :) !!!!!![/size]<br /><br />
<br />(C) 2005 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (UK) LIMITED<br /><br />    <br />WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME (Diana Ross)<br /><br />I wanna call the stars<br />Down from the sky<br />I wanna live a day<br />That never dies<br />I wanna change the world<br />Only for you<br />All the impossible<br />I wanna do<br /><br />I wanna hold you close<br />Under the rain<br />I wanna kiss your smile<br />And feel the pain<br />I know what's beautiful<br />Looking at you  :cry:<br />In a world of lies<br />You are the truth<br /><br />And baby<br />Everytime you touch me<br />I become a hero  8-)  <br />I'll make you safe<br />No matter where you are<br />And bring you<br />Everything you ask for<br />Nothing is above me<br />I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br />When you tell me that you love me<br /><br />I wanna make you see<br />Just what I was<br />Show you the loneliness<br />And what it does  :cry: <br />You walked into my life<br />To stop my tears<br />Everything's easy now<br />I have you here<br /><br />And baby<br />Everytime you touch me<br />I become a hero<br />I'll make you safe<br />No matter where you are<br />And bring you<br />Everything you ask for<br />Nothing is above me<br />I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br />When you tell me that you love me<br /><br />In a world without you  :cry:<br />I would always hunger <br />All I need is your love to make me stronger  :cry:<br /><br />And baby<br />Everytime you touch me<br />I become a hero<br />I'll make you safe<br />No matter where you are<br />And bring you<br />Everything you ask for<br />Nothing is above me<br />I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br />When you tell me that you love me<br /><br />You love me<br />When you tell me that you love me

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you very much Applehead...wonderful video for this upcoming Christmas time.. :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks dear applehead    bearhug  really a beautiful gift.....I'm really happy to be in the Hoax family...<br />                          <br />                                      [size=14pt]L.O.V.E.  L.O.V.E.  L.O.V.E.[/size]<br /> <br /><br />                                                                        moonwalk_/
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Thanks for the exquisite surprise !
  • [size=10pt]Emulik,Blankie and Delia I'm so glad you all liked the video of Esprit  :) !!!! I have to admit that I cried at both videos ,OMG so many mixed EMOTIONs !!!![/size]
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    You made me mourn! We are in times where he renewed the hopes and desires, and here's one that we all share. thanks  bearhug
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Tears :'(<br />Thank you for sharing this. bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This was beautiful. Thank you for posting it Apple.  bearhug