TIAI January 7

Comments

• Don't worry so much.  I don't really know, but I have a feeling that the TS/Front/Back/S.T.U.D.Y/TS_Comments/MJ whole mystery will be revealed when it is time. <br /><br />Does anyone else want to investigate the story of Moses ?  And what do you think about Wyatt saying he found the ark of the covenant ?  If you watch the videos posted by 2Good2BeTrue they are linked to other videos.  There is a video of Wyatt speaking about how he found the arc and what it contained.  He said it was guarded by 4 of gods angels.  He said that inside it were two tablets with writing engraved on each side.  The angels let him get the tablets out of the arc and then they placed them on a shelf in the cave/tunnel.  He has said he has been the only person EVER to get in there.  Others were shot at etc.  Isn't this interesting !?<br /><br />Also, what do you guys think about what they found on the bottom of the red sea ?  They found chariots, wheels, bones, etc. that could have been part of the egyptian army chasing after the Israelites.  There is also a phoenician style stone pole on each side of the sea where they crossed the water.  If this is all real, Isn't it amazing ?  <br /><br />Don't you want to get down to the truth about it ?????  and help solve level 7 ???<br /><br />  <br /><br />
  • on 1325978263:
    <br />
    on 1325977776:
    <br />This is scary.<br />This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??<br /><br />ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.
    <br /><br />That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......
    <br /><br />This comment isn't just for Gina and anewfan but I would like to address these comments.<br /><br />To Gina-Do you have different persona's in your life? Like one role is mom, another is wife, another is worker, another one is (maybe) when around in-laws or friends. The point is we all have different personalities; so why is it such a big deal if TS and Front seem different?<br /><br />The acting part comes natural to some people, it may also be called role play. This is still an ARG and we still have more to figure out before this is over. My name certainly is not Im_convincedmjalive out in the world off the net. My roleplay name is that. You all have a name you go by thus being a different persona. I think TS/Front should have the same rights we do while we are cruisin down the hoax lane.<br /><br />To anewfan-I am responding to your snide remark about being considered a hater. I am addressing this issue because it is very clear to me that you would be referring to the comment I made recently when I said  *FU* and the other names I called fake and only wanna come into a thread and stir shit up people. There was a wide net of people included in that comment. If you felt addressed because of that, then own it. <br /><br />My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike. <br /><br />The new posters who seem like they are on damage control for the illuminati. I believe that sleepers and Manchurian canidants are here on the forum. I know that some new posters may seem cool and they may even be acting like a different sex. Like it may be a guy when he has convinced people he is a girl.<br /><br />The comment was meant for hypocrites, imposters, etc. What the comment didn't say was anewfan your a hater.  rr/<br />
    <br />I went back in time and watched MJ's Leave Me Alone video. I have studied symbols and secret societies for 2 years now. I am not an expert but I am fairly knowledgeable, I know what I am seeing basically.<br /><br />Since part of the hoax is about warning us of the NWO and MJ's music or videos contain coded messages in his art, I wanted to analyse that video. The last comment I made got me to thinking about the paps, fanatics, stalkers (whether they're a loving fan or one who is a serious hater). I  thought about all the lies that have been written about MJ and people believed alot of it and still do to this day.<br /><br />NWO-1.jpg<br />The Pyramid could mean a few things. Is it just an innocent pyramid above a building that can either be a shrine or it looks more like a temple to worship in? Is the pyramid pointing to Egypt? Is it showing us the powers that control us? To me it appears that MJ has been trying to get us to see for a long time now. That sounds like Moses and the people trying to get out of the desert for a very long time. The video was made in 1987, this is still a relevant song/video for the hoax. <br /><br />The dogs in suits could be referring to the Feds/FBI, CIA, Illuminati, the media, the guy from Matrix or Men in Black.  8-) When the statue of MJ starts to break free there is a dog in a suit trying to hammer the rope around MJ's wrist further into the ground.<br />
    Music video by Michael Jackson performing Leave Me Alone. (C) 1987 MJJ Productions Inc.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]The truth is winning out.[/size]
  • I found a very interesting article called:<br /><br />The Mystery and Controversy of the story of Moses.  Was Moses Akhenaten ?  Amenhotep IV ?<br /><br />Here is the link:  http://www.greatdreams.com/moses.htm<br /><br />You can see statues of Moses and Akhenaten.  If the statue of Akhenaten is realistic then in my opinion he doesn't seem like a typical human man.  If you scroll down the page you see the elongated skull.  It appears they may have had those elongated skulls.  You can see the same thing in the art work. I've also seen photos of this on other videos.    They had head pieces on so you can't always tell.  But if you scroll down the page, they say they might have been associated with extraterrestrial life forms.  Look at the mummy of the fetus they found with King Tut.  They said it looked like an E.T.  <br /><br />Love<br /><br />
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1325942752:
    <br />All of these are fantastic links to do with this re-direct<br /><br />http://vimeo.com/33439742<br /><br />http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/sygnate<br />
    <br /><br />OH MY GOODNESS! Ok so I went online to check if TS had a new redirect and sure enough there it was.  Now I stared at that picture for a good minute swearing I had seen it before.  Then someone said2  Back or Front had used that same pic, but that wasn't it.  Then 2good2btrue posts these links and I was just watching these links yesterday because I a friend of mine passed it to me and thought I might be interested.<br /><br />I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING TO THIS FRIEND ABOUT ANYTHING!!! <br /><br />God works in mysterious ways!!!!<br /><br />One of the main lines that stood out for me in one of the videos was "Should tradition supercede the Bible?" and then said "Let's find out what the Bible really said" (or something to that effect)<br /><br />So often we listen to what others say and we don't study for ourselves.  This needs to change.<br /><br />Well I'm off to finish watching the vids!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    As far as I'm concerned back=Front=TS=Michael, but it doesn't matter, really. He's not telling all the deep dark secrets of the hoax, he's just laid out a game board, or map for us to play in. It's like GTA or Dead Rising with a giant world you are turned loose in and you can pick up the controller and go play as you please. You can follow the story line and do the missions, or you can just go smash stuff and explore; your choice and it's all ok. It's not the kind of game where if you ignore the prompts and fail to find the zombrex in time it's Game Over. Nah, you just won't find the nifty deep, dark, hidden easter eggs n bonus items but you can play on to your heart's content. Well actually you might just by chance find some cool shit because you could easily just be wandering around seeing what there is to see, and stumble upon a laser sword, that really you shouldn't be directed to until Alfred thanks you for saving his wife and leads you to the secret passageway behind the stairs that unlocks the next boss cut scene... or whatever, that's gamer talk, but you get the idea.<br /><br />This Is ARG [on steriods]. Your mileage may vary, your gamer experience is the one you chose and customize yourself.<br /><br />Now if MJ wanted an ARMY to go save the world from the evil, shadowy, vague, obscure entity, The Illuminati, would he not make his boundaries very strict and rigid? Think military, everyone must fall in line and learn the skills required for the mission. There is no room for individuality or exceptions because an army must move and function cohesively as a unit. What we are doing is VERY different from that, so different it is the polar opposite.<br /><br />Ps. Anewfan, why did you bother posting if you feel so excluded. You know, it's obvious you want in very badly, else you wouldn't care if you were feeling excluded. The KKK excludes me from their club but I really could give a shit so the thought never even crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, just can't seem to stay away. What is it that intrigues you so much that you can't get TIAI and Front out of your head? Is it because your instincts tell you exactly what so many of us KNOW to be the truth? It almost has to be that, why else would you be so seemingly obsessed (like we are)?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1325995862:
    <br />As far as I'm concerned back=Front=TS=Michael, but it doesn't matter, really. He's not telling all the deep dark secrets of the hoax, he's just laid out a game board, or map for us to play in. It's like GTA or Dead Rising with a giant world you are turned loose in and you can pick up the controller and go play as you please. You can follow the story line and do the missions, or you can just go smash stuff and explore; your choice and it's all ok. It's not the kind of game where if you ignore the prompts and fail to find the zombrex in time it's Game Over. Nah, you just won't find the nifty deep, dark, hidden easter eggs n bonus items but you can play on to your heart's content. Well actually you might just by chance find some cool shit because you could easily just be wandering around seeing what there is to see, and stumble upon a laser sword, that really you shouldn't be directed to until Alfred thanks you for saving his wife and leads you to the secret passageway behind the stairs that unlocks the next boss cut scene... or whatever, that's gamer talk, but you get the idea.<br /><br />This Is ARG [on steriods]. Your mileage may vary, your gamer experience is the one you chose and customize yourself.<br /><br />Now if MJ wanted an ARMY to go save the world from the evil, shadowy, vague, obscure entity, The Illuminati, would he not make his boundaries very strict and rigid? Think military, everyone must fall in line and learn the skills required for the mission. There is no room for individuality or exceptions because an army must move and function cohesively as a unit. What we are doing is VERY different from that, so different it is the polar opposite.<br /><br />Ps. Anewfan, why did you bother posting if you feel so excluded. You know, it's obvious you want in very badly, else you wouldn't care if you were feeling excluded. The KKK excludes me from their club but I really could give a shit so the thought never even crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, just can't seem to stay away. What is it that intrigues you so much that you can't get TIAI and Front out of your head? Is it because your instincts tell you exactly what so many of us KNOW to be the truth? It almost has to be that, why else would you be so seemingly obsessed (like we are)?<br />
    <br /><br />Bec....no, I don't feel excluded. In fact, I rather not be part of the "posse". I get that they have a lot of control and everything, but that's not how I roll. I retain my own beliefs and thoughts and don't let others bully me into thinking differently.  I don't NEED to have the limelight. I was just responding to Gina, who obviously is having the same thoughts as me and I was letting HER know my thoughts. And she's right. It really has gotten scary around here....in fact it has gotten down right freaky and creepy. I'm "obsessed" (your words not mine) with finding out the TRUTH....about it all!
    No you're obsessed with TIAI and Front, which is why you read these threads to be able to reply to anyone at all. Obsessed. Same as we are. Admit it.<br /><br />Either that or you're obsessed with creating drama. I'd like to think it's not that.<br /><br />Ps. and if it's so FREAKY and CREEPY why in the WORLD would you even want to be part of it much less participate in the discussion on it. SURELY your time is better spent elsewhere.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    To Gina-Do you have different persona's in your life? Like one role is mom, another is wife, another is worker, another one is (maybe) when around in-laws or friends. The point is we all have different personalities; so why is it such a big deal if TS and Front seem different?<br /><br />The acting part comes natural to some people, it may also be called role play. This is still an ARG and we still have more to figure out before this is over. My name certainly is not Im_convincedmjalive out in the world off the net. My roleplay name is that. You all have a name you go by thus being a different persona. I think TS/Front should have the same rights we do while we are cruisin down the hoax lane.
    <br /><br />No I don't - as far as I know. My username is my real name. I'm not playing a role here, what you see is what I am. I really need to get some acting skills here.<br /><br />@anewfan - I am "bamboozled" lol by this situation, one day I think they must be all MJ, next day I think they are somebody else who plays a game the reasons for I fail to understand.
  • on 1325991774:
    <br /><br />My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike. <br /><br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />@ IMCONVINCED, wonderful post again! regarding your comment above... oh yes, though only 4.5 months old here i know the type you are reffering to already... they are the ones who start off by saying "I have been reading here since the beginning, just made a profile now" and "I just wanted to say...." (they then put their *new* nose into a controversial discussion or back up someone who they side with) to me i just think a) what a cop out, we are not stupid... and b) um... IP addresses can be checked you know... so if you are a current member and quickly sign up a new profile to make a coward post, then it can be checked... and c) out of all the reasons why someone would sign up.... after all the amazing things that have been revealed, the clues, the courtcase, the numbers... none of that inspired them to sign up and participate in an amazing forum. no rather, it was a little "B" fight that they wanted to put their two cents into.... Puh-lease....<br /><br />oh, then of course, you rarely ever hear from them again...<br /><br /><br /><br />@ DONTWALKAWAY... great idea. yes. lets talk about what was found at the bottom of the red sea....<br /><br /><br />Horse-hoof-redsea.jpg<br />Above is a horse's hoof that is shrunken since drying out.  Horses are not found in the Sinai Peninsula today<br /><br /><br />draft_lens2024961module9932981photo_1213140712moses_chariot_wheel_gold.jpg<br />Above, photo taken of a gilded chariot wheel that remains on the sea floor.  It was found by Ron Wyatt using a molecular frequency generator from his boat above, after he set the equipment to search for gold.  The Bible said all the chariots of Egypt and 600 choice chariots, or gold veneered models, were in the army pursuing God's people.  It is speculated there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day. below is a drawing of a four spoke chariot found in an Egyptian tomb from the same time period.  Four, six and eight spoke wheels are found here in the gulf, and were only used at the same time during the 18th dynasty or 1446 BC when the exodus took place<br /><br />exwheel4.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />bone.jpg<br /><br />There are numerous chariot wheels, plus human and horse bones at the crossing site. Above on right, is a human femur bone that is covered by coral, and was tested at Stockholm University.  It is from the right leg of a man 165-170cm tall.  It is basically mineralized by resting in the Red Sea for such a long time.<br /><br /><br />exwheel.jpg<br />Above and below chariot wheels fixed to axels standing at attention on the seabed.<br /><br />exwheel2.jpg<br /><br /><br />very interesting indeed. once again, arcological evidence (IMO) that coincides with the bible  /bravo/<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I honestly don't see someone(s) being so utterly dedicated to "fooling" a very small group of people on the internet.  Trolls come in for a night of chaos then leave satisfied.  They don't stick around for over 2 years, offering astonishing information and 'coincidences' without being debunked.<br /><br />If we all think Michael alive and is going to BAM (and this year - 2012) then it makes complete sense that we are seeing the pieces of the puzzle coming together.  The Pi(e) is almost ready, we can smell it!<br /><br />
  • forgot to add that it brings to mind the scripture where god caused confusion in the red sea when the egyptians were on the chase. the scripture says that god 'took the wheels off the chariots, so that they were driving them with difficulty.<br /><br />exodus 14:25 He twisted their chariot wheels, making their chariots difficult to drive. "Let's get out of here--away from these Israelites!" the Egyptians shouted. "The LORD is fighting for them against Egypt!"<br /><br />- living translation.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1326007076:
    <br />I honestly don't see someone(s) being so utterly dedicated to "fooling" a very small group of people on the internet.  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree Andrea!  Bottom line.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for the reminder that Jermaine said he was like Aaron in that he acted as Michael's mouth piece. I think that was Sarahli? who brought that back out from the archives. And 2 years later, the puzzle piece fits. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaN2acVMGC8&feature=autoplay&list=UUTrA8LXEi6pvizX2S0mX2_w&lf=plcp&playnext=1
    Why would god drown all those soldiers who are just following orders? And their poor horses? The horses are certainly innocents even if some argument could be made against the soldiers. Why would god send all those poor horses to such a horrifying death? Surely with all of gods power there was some other way of protecting the Israelites that didn't involve so much death of innocents.
  • but there are deaths of innocents every minute of every day.  Many times in catastrophic numbers.  It is said that the good shall suffer with the bad and that God allows this though he does not condone it.  We are given free will: the good, the bad and the ugly.  With all innocent deaths, it is usually not by choice but by association, time and place.
    But the story goes even further, that GOD caused the death of the first born male in every household... children... GOD did this. Not just condoned but CAUSED.<br /><br />Bah. Doesn't matter. Just sayin'.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1326042382:
    <br />But the story goes even further, that GOD caused the death of the first born male in every household... children... GOD did this. Not just condoned but CAUSED.<br /><br />Bah. Doesn't matter. Just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br />That's why I don't believe in the biblical God. I believe in God, with all my heart, but not as he's described in parts of the bible.
  • Have you ever noticed that at many funerals the minister will say that death is ALWAYS God’s will, or that it was his/her time?  That always infuriates me.  When my son was tragically killed in a highway accident, I did not allow that to be spoken.  It caused me agreat deal of stress trying to locate a clergy who would denouce that.  However I did, and I was led to read a book called “When God Sheds Tears” by Richard Coffin who held to my convictions that this was a man made allegory created to blind us to the fact that there are evil forces at work as well as good ones.  Making God the deliverer of death and destruction by any means necessary only allows those working against good to exsercise their own evil free will because it would always be blamed on God.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326006764:
    <br />
    on 1325991774:
    <br /><br />My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike. <br /><br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />@ IMCONVINCED, wonderful post again! regarding your comment above... oh yes, though only 4.5 months old here i know the type you are reffering to already... they are the ones who start off by saying "I have been reading here since the beginning, just made a profile now" and "I just wanted to say...." (they then put their *new* nose into a controversial discussion or back up someone who they side with)
    <br /><br />I agree. You are right. This is a common tactic used on this forum to make sure a point is "proven" and I think it's wrong.
  • on 1326042858:
    <br />
    on 1326042382:
    <br />But the story goes even further, that GOD caused the death of the first born male in every household... children... GOD did this. Not just condoned but CAUSED.<br /><br />Bah. Doesn't matter. Just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br />That's why I don't believe in the biblical God. I believe in God, with all my heart, but not as he's described in parts of the bible.<br />
    <br /><br />I tend to agree with this. I believe in God with all my heart but I'm skeptical of the Bible because it was written by man and I just can't imagine God would condone some of the things that are said in the Bible. However, I really need to study more about the Bible to gain a better opinion. I just need something that will push my faith in one direction or the other.
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    on 1326040603:
    <br />Why would god drown all those soldiers who are just following orders? And their poor horses? The horses are certainly innocents even if some argument could be made against the soldiers. Why would god send all those poor horses to such a horrifying death? Surely with all of gods power there was some other way of protecting the Israelites that didn't involve so much death of innocents.<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1326042382:
    <br /><br />I'm probably treading on dangerous ground, but this is my understanding of the narrative:<br /><br />(1) Pharaoh "started it": <br /><br />
      by the time this Pharaoh came into power, the Hebrew population in Egypt had grown to a threatening size and the new Pharaoh did not want to risk his political authority (Exodus 1:9-10); so, he chose to do a little "population control". Plan 'A' was to dwindle the Israelite population via slavery—that backfired. So Pharaoh moved on to Plan 'B': killing all the male children born to the Israelite women (this is why Moses' mother placed him in the basket in the river, to spare his life). YHWH gave Pharaoh a taste of his own medicine: "You killed my people's children, now I'll kill yours", justice served. Vengeance belongs to YHWH (Romans 12:19, Deuteronomy 32:35)<br /><br />One could argue that every human being is a child of YHWH, but apparently when someone decides not to love/obey/respect YHWH, they have chosen to become his enemies (James 4:4, John 15:14, John 14:15), they've chosen a different "Father" (John 8:44). The soldiers chose to obey the Pharaoh, a mere man over YHWH, even after witnessing and living through all ten miraculous signs. They could have "jumped ship" and left with the Hebrews. They didn't have to obey Pharaoh. Why would they obey the Pharaoh after all that? Each plague was an attack on one of the Egyptian "Gods"; each one had been vanquished, concluding with the Pharaoh (Pharaohs were seen as "Gods" to the Egyptian, along with Hapi/Osiris Egyptian God of the Nile [1st plague, river turns to blood], Heket/Heqet the fertility Goddess portrayed as a frog [2nd just so happens to be a plague of frogs], Geb was the God of the Earth [3rd plague, lice coming from the dust of the earth], Khepri portrayed with the head of a fly [4th plague, swarm of flies], et cetera). Everything the Egyptians held in reverence/authority, YHWH rendered null; he demonstrated, "I have more power over this thing you call a 'god' ". Sure, the Pharaoh's magicians could summon up a counterfeit to a couple of the plagues (the first two), but every single time it was Moses & YHWH who had to restore things to the way they originally were. If the Egyptians' gods had any power, Pharaoh would not have begged Moses to ask YHWH to remove the plagues (for instance, Exodus 10:17); instead he would rely on his own gods. Logically, their idols weren't gods; they could not do anything to help them; why stay loyal to them then? If this "entity" defeated all of their "Gods", they could've switched sides. YHWH showed the Egyptians that Pharaoh had no power, he was a false god, so the soldiers could have left. In regards to the free will issue, YHWH changed their hearts, but they still could have gone with reason. The mind and the heart are seen as separate and distinct (Luke 10:27).
    <br /><br />(2) the innocent horses had to die because,<br />
      <br /><br />[li]the Israelites might have been tempted to take the horses for themselves which YHWH forbade. The use of chariots and horses is spoken of disapprovingly (Isaiah 2:6-9); they are commonly seen as "relying on man's own might" and the Israelites were expected to rely on YHWH, not man. [/li]<br /><br />[li]Once exposed to the luxury of horses, naturally they would want more; in order to buy more horses, they would have to trade with Egypt and YHWH did not want them going back there (Deu 17:16). In addition to that, if they developed trade relations with Egypt, they might get too friendly, assimilate into the Egyptian culture and be led into the worship of creation (themselves/humans [like the Egyptians who saw the Pharaohs as Gods], obelisks, sacred stones, wooden figurines, statues, animals, the sun, the river,  etc...); they were told outright not to worship created things (Exodus 20:4-6), nor to inquire about the ways the "heathens" AKA other nations worshiped and imitate them (Deu 12:30-31, 18:9) [/li]<br /><br />[li] under the levitical law of "clean and unclean" animals, horses fell into the "unclean" category; the Israelites weren't even suppose to touch them. (Leviticus 11:43) [/li]<br /><br />[li]strategic move: dwindling Pharaoh's numbers and equipment would give him no other alternative but to retreat, plus this would provide physical evidence for future generations to discover. [/li]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hopefully I haven't misinterpreted anything.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @melody, thankyou. Your reply is perfect.<br /><br />T_47157_Fabulous.jpg
    I don't buy it. A god who is powerful enough to turn the rivers to blood and shut out the entire sun need not cause suffering of innocents to get his point across. It makes no sense.<br /><br />The horses are as much slaves as the Israelites were. There's no need to make them suffer to get a point across. Drowning is not a quick and painless death. The horses were damned if they did (cruel, suffering death) and damned if they didn't (whippings).<br /><br />An all powerful god could have caused the banks and shores of the river to be so muddy that the horses could not make it through and the Egyptians never could have followed the Israelites into the sea floor. He could have caused the horses to spook terribly, refusing to go forward, causing them to suffer the whippings yet to no avail. He could have caused their instincts to override their training and made them frozen in their tracks or wheel and bolt back for home. God could have caused them to suffer blindness so they could not see to chase the Israelites. So many other options besides cruel, suffering death for these horses... not to mention the soldiers who were again, just following orders.<br /><br />Horrible.<br /><br />And this is reason #673259734608762 why I am an atheist.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />[size=10pt]Bec,[/size]<br />
    Horrible.<br />And this is reason #673259734608762 why I am an atheist.
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]But if there's no God, why is there evil at all?  There doesn't appear to be evil in the animal world.  [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]IMO I completely disagree that God only "allows evil"—no, He completely causes it—the Creator of the “outrageous” but true story in the Bible—on the stage of earth.  Plenty of proof, but it’s not the orthodox position. The Bible if analyzed is filled with ridiculous situations showing God to be devoid of any love, if taken as straight-forward. It's a layered book, just as this hoax is layered-- one of which is an ARG. It only "appears" that Michael is heartless to his fans/the world by faking/lying about his death, because the end result will be/is an amazing journey/escape/learning experience/healing of the planet. [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]It's helpful to ask questions like:  Is God really in control and all-powerful if somehow Satan is calling the shots? If God intervenes sometimes, why doesn't He intervene all the time? He knows the future, so why didn't he protect innocent/naive Adam and Eve from the liar/thief/raper who HE allowed into the safety of their home, something any parent would do?  Any story if picked apart becomes silly/impossible (like why does this person do this stupid thing which causes death and destruction for others?), but if these crazy things didn't happen we wouldn't have history in all it's beauty, variety, richness.  You don't know light without darkness, joy without pain, hate without love.[/size] <br /><br />[size=10pt]This article shows the many verses showing God is behind everything including evil.  [/size]http://www.bibletruths.net/archives/BTAR321.htm[size=10pt]<br /><br /><br />This is a more humorous look at this theme:  http://www.martinzender.com/clanging_gong/archives/Volume2-Issue7.pdfhttp://www.martinzender.com/clanging_gong/archives/Volume2-Issue11.pdf<br />http://www.martinzender.com/clanging_gong/archives/Volume1-Issue20.pdf[/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Melody, I think you beautifully described the surface layer of what might have been happening with the Exodus story.  <br />But here's another layer,<br /><br />Similarities Between Moses and Jesus<br /> MOSES<br /> JESUS<br /> 1.<br /> Order by King of Egypt to kill baby sons of Israelites Exodus 1:15,16,22<br /> Order by King Herod to kill young children Matthew 2:16<br /> 2.<br /> Birth of Moses Exodus 2:1,2<br /> Birth of Jesus Christ Matthew 2:1-3<br /> 3.<br /> Hiding of baby son Moses Exodus 2:2-5<br /> Hiding of baby son Jesus Matthew 2:13-15<br /> 4.<br /> Moses was an Israelite Exodus 2:6<br /> Jesus was an Israelite (John 4:22<br /> 5.<br /> King (Pharaoh) dies Exodus 2:23<br /> King (Herod) dies Matthew 2:19<br /> 6.<br /> Moses was faithful Numbers 12:6-8<br /> Jesus was faithful 1 Corinthians 10:23; Heb 2:17,18; Rev 1:5<br /> 7.<br /> Moses was kind (Num12:3)<br /> Jesus was kind Heb 14:18<br /> 8.<br /> Moses led people out of Egyptian slavery Exodus 12:31,42; 13:3; Hebrews 3:16<br /> Jesus led people out of slavery of sin John 8:34-37; 1 John 3:8; Romans 6:13-20<br /> 9.<br /> Moses led Israel out on first of Abib Ex 13:3,4; 16;1-3,6; 12:2,6; 34:18<br /> Jesus led spiritual Israel out on first of Abib Matt 26:17-27; Mrk 14:1-26<br /> 10.<br /> Moses and manna in the desert Exodus 17:5,6<br /> Jesus and spiritual manna in desert Mark 6:34-44; 8:3-8<br /> 11.<br /> Moses and water in the desert Exodus 17:5,6<br /> Jesus and spiritual water in the spiritual desert John 7:37-39<br /> http://www.carelinks.net/doc/gn201101-en/42<br /><br /><br /> Check for more here: 50 parallels of Moses and Jesus  http://amessianicmoment.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-parallels-between-moses-and-jesus.html<br /><br /><br />So for me that Front/TS draw our attention to Moses goes deeper.