BEYONCE'S BABY Triggers Church Vandalism

2»

Comments

• on 1326650338:
    <br />
    on 1326405975:
    <br />[size=10pt]HY  :) !!<br />I'm sorry to ask you but who is Bey  :?  :idea: ??? And BTW I'm very glad to meet you,this of course if you want to meet ILLUMINATI's Princess and Satan's daughter , lol  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!<br />Now please excuse me cause I have to trow up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Bey is a nickname for Beyonce.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy MJFAN7 :) ,thank you  bearhug  !!! But I thought it was Sasha Fierce or something  :?,anyway I like Beyonce more ,lol  lolol/ !!!!! [/size]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If I would be Beyoncé I would really increase security measurements. Some people need to be locked for others safety, my gosh. I can´t believe some folks think that the baby is the devil. Scary being famous.
  • on 1326604848:
    <br />
    on 1326454778:
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Looking4truth  :)  !!!! Yes you can say it makes alot of sense and Michael's song IT IS SCARY ,speaks almost exactly what I just wrote above  :) .[/size]<br />          <br /> IT IS SCARY  afraid/  :lol: ???<br /><br />There's a ghost down in the hall,<br />There's a ghoul beneath the bed.<br />Now it's coming through the walls,<br />Now it's climbing up the stairs.<br />There's a spirit in the dark,<br />Hear the beating of his heart.<br />Can you feel it in the air?<br />Ghosts be hiding everywhere.<br /><br />I'm gonna be<br />Exactly what you wanna see.<br />It's you who's haunting me,<br />Cos you're wanting me,<br />To be the stranger in the night.<br />Am I amusing you?<br />Or just confusing you?<br />Am I the beast you visualize?<br />And if you wanna see<br />Eccentric oddities<br />I'll be grotesque before your eyes.<br />Let them all materialize<br /><br />Is that scary for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you, boy?<br />Is it scary for you, babe?<br />Is it scary for, you?<br />You know the stranger is you.<br />Is it scary for you baby?<br />Yeah<br /><br />There's a creaking in the floor,<br />There's a creak behind the door.<br />There's a rocking in the chair,<br />But nobody sitting there.<br />There's a ghastly smell around,<br />But nobody to be found.<br />And a coffin nearly open,<br />Where a restless soul is floating.<br /><br />I'm gonna be exactly what you gonna see.<br />So did you come to me,<br />To see your fantasies,<br />Performed before your very eyes?<br />A haunting ghostly treat.<br />The ghoulish trickery,<br />And sprits dancing in the night.<br />But if you came to see,<br />The truth, the purity.<br /><br />It's here inside a lonely heart.<br />So let the performance start.<br /><br />Is that scary for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you, boy?<br />Am I scary for you, babe?<br />Am I scary for you, boy?<br />So tell me is this scary for you, baby?<br />Tell me.<br />Hoo!<br />So tell me is that crazy for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you?<br />You know that stranger is you.<br />Am I scary for, ya?<br /><br />Masquerade the heart.<br />Is the hight of burning souls.<br />Just not what you see in me,<br />Cos the heart reveals the proof,<br />Like a mirror reveals the truth.<br />See the evil one is you!<br /><br />Is that scary for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you oh, boy?<br />Am I scary for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you, oh?<br />So tell me am I scary for you, baby?<br />Hoo!<br />Am I scary for you, baby?<br />Is it scary for you, baby?<br />Am I scary for you, boy?<br />Wanna talk about it.<br />Tell me<br /><br />Don't wanna talk about it.<br />I don't wanna talk about it.<br />I don't wanna talk about it.<br />What's scary for you, baby?<br />Hoo!<br />Hoo!<br /><br />Is it scary for you?<br />I'm tired of being abused!<br />You know you're scaring me too!<br />I think the evil is you!<br />Is it scary for you baby, oh?<br />Oooh babe<br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's an interesting interpretation of the song. I never interpret the lyrics like that but it does fit. Hmmm... there could be more than one meaning. I wouldn't be surprise. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Remember that Michael said that the HUMAN MIND is a very powerfull thing/tool ,but unfortunately it's also the most overrated organ in the body  albino/ . The important things enter you another way.Behind our thoughts and feelings,my friend, there stands a mighty ruler. An unknown sage - whose name is self.Remember also Michael's song Mind is the magic  ;)  ?????[/size]<br /><br /><br />Mind Is The Magic<br />Come in to me<br />I know mystical garden<br />Orchards and violets<br />All mysteries are parted<br />Life is a mirageghost<br />Imagination<br />Pure inspiration called justification<br /><br />Nothing's impossible<br />Nothing's concealed<br />Everything here is for real<br />What gives fantastic ghouls all in your head?<br />Who creates wonders like nobody can?<br /><br />Chorus:<br />Siegfried & Roy<br />You know it's<br />Siegfried & Roy<br />So be it<br />Siegfried & Roy<br />I'm gonna...<br />Siegfried & Roy<br /><br />When it's Siegfried & Roy<br />It's the mind of a magic in true<br />Your own thoughts play the game  8-) <br />In the magical wonders they do<br />The mind in the magic is you  8-) <br /><br />Move of the head<br />And I'll change your emotions<br />Strange things appear<br />From euphorics, devotions<br />Everything's happening<br />Nothing's unreal<br />Hallucinating the mind in the real<br /><br />Seeing black panthers<br />That suddenly fly<br />White tigers stalking your mind<br />Hallucinating the things that you see<br />This kind of magic's so hard to believe<br /><br />[Chorus]<br /><br />'Cause when it's Siegfried & Roy<br />It's the mind of a magic in true<br />Your own thoughts play the game<br />In the magical wonders they do<br />The mind in the magic is you<br /><br />When it's Siegfried & Roy<br />It's the mind of a magic in true<br />When it's Siegfried & Roy<br />It's the mind of a magic in true<br />(Seeing is believin'...)<br />When it's Siegfried & Roy<br />It's the mind of a magic in true<br /><br />Hallucinations<br />The game of this kind<br />This kind of magic<br />Throws mind
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    You know - the baby herself, didn't trigger anything. It's the evil in men's hearts, that made adults do it. <br />Anyone blaming a wee baby should cry from embarrassment.