Brittany Murphy’s Dad: “Her Case Deserves More Than a Superficial Glance”

2»

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    It doesn't matter what you believe - I just say, get up and do something, make this world a better place now! Give a pillow to the homeless,<br />Give a doll to a little girl without a home. The local church doesn't care whether you attend or not, they feed everyone!<br /><br />Good deeds from the heart. I'm not waiting for God to come - I'm doing good things, each and every day, because it's what I've always done. <br />Jesus hung out with sinners - so, I do my own version and help those in trouble.
  • on 1326769615:
    <br />It doesn't matter what you believe - I just say, get up and do something, make this world a better place now! Give a pillow to the homeless,<br />Give a doll to a little girl without a home. The local church doesn't care whether you attend or not, they feed everyone!<br /><br />Good deeds from the heart. I'm not waiting for God to come - I'm doing good things, each and every day, because it's what I've always done. <br />Jesus hung out with sinners - so, I do my own version and help those in trouble.<br />
    <br /><br />http://bible.cc/psalms/27-14.htm<br /><br />Waiting is not idle.  Yes, I am waiting for God's power and glory and sovereignty to manifest itself in these serious things such as mind control programming being broken or even waiting for BAM!  That DOES NOT mean I am idle.  Quite the contrary.  I can't do this alone; I need His help and His timing, otherwise it is all in vain.  (kind of like we aren't sitting idle here waiting for BAM: we are investigating, learning, etc).  <br /><br />Also, you don't know what projects I am doing both in broad daylight and quietly behind the scenes (to reveal later when the time is right).  Just sayin'  But...God sees it all!  And I don't need fanfare or to brag about it because it doesn't concern me at all (and it is NOT the right time to bring these things out yet).  I do this from the heart because I really do care about the world and about people and don't need fanfare about my 'good deeds'.  Also, I am not saved by good deeds, I am saved by faith alone!  http://bible.cc/ephesians/2-8.htm<br /><br />I am not saying we shouldn't manifest good deeds at all...quite the contrary.  We need to make the world a better place for sure by true love for humanity.<br /><br />And most importantly make myself available to God when He needs me to be there, for whatever is going on or whatever He wants me to do.  <br /><br />I will be there.<br /><br /> /><br />
    No matter what I'm doing, I'm always there for God. I'm trying to point out that some people sit all day, waiting for years, of which they could <br />go out and live their gift of a life that God gave them. I'm never alone, because God is always with each of us, influencing us. Every one of us, <br />is indeed, his conduit.<br /><br />I wasn't bragging, btw - I was GIVING EXAMPLES! I thought that was obvious.<br /><br />Nothing is ever done in vain, I don't see how you can say that. <br /><br />So, please don't preach at me. Everybody, in their own time!
  • @Tink ; I'm really not trying to preach to anyone.  Just saying where I am coming from as my belief system/faith is a huge part of me and why I participate in this hoax.  Also, I was explaining where I come from to you as you only know me from a screenname.  I am not trying to push any religion on anyone, as we are a diverse group here, and at the end of the day faith is up to the individual and God.  All I was doing was pointing out that I don't think waiting is wasted time nor is it idle according to what I believe.<br /><br />I will leave it up to the readers to decide and study for themselves what is truth.  <br /><br />At the end of the day, I don't think we will agree on this.  I think we should agree to disagree?  Agree?  :geek:<br /><br />Back to Brittney Murphy.  We do need to investigate this further.  And the last thing we need to do is call these people crazy:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />ps: do keep spreading love  bearhug<br />
    I don't watch videos, based upon a game that a game company created called the Illuminati, based upon a series of books, called the Illuminatus! It's time people realize: it's all been taken out of context, just for people to mess with other's heads!<br /><br />Within that Trilogy, people wake up inside it and realize, "Oh, we're inside a book, wow!"
  • The truth (or troot) will prevail! (Dr. Murray)<br /><br />Truth will prevail=Time (Front)<br /><br />MJ on truth: /><br />And I won't be ashamed in the end for what I know to be true (re: secret occult powers that DO exist)<br /><br />I posted the video for what Dave C. talks about @ 1:19 not because the title says 'Illuminati'.  I didn't even realize that 'llluminati' was in the video title when I posted it.<br /><br />Can we get back to discussion re: Brittany Murphy?  I don't mind discussing this topic re: does the Illuminati/NWO exist? but maybe we should discuss on another thread: just a suggestion<br /><br />Edit: I do say this with lots of love.  bearhug bearhug bearhug<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1326558428:
    <br />It's disturbing how many young people in the 'industry' die under mysterious circumstances.  <br /><br />They are sacrifices.  But hardly anyone believes that because it is deemed as 'crazy talk'.  And that's how they want us to think.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly Andrea.
    Black mold killed them both - moving along.
  • now here is an interesting blog.... says that elvis, brittany murphy and MJ all faked death and have doubles and are living in a parallel universe.<br /><br />there are also some radio snippets attached<br /><br />http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2010/07/ion-using-double-in-this-world-while.html
  • NB - not saying i believe that. merely posting the blog.