A Thought About MJ's Wig I Have Had For a While

13»

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Michael wore wigs that you could leave on for a month or so, so it's not weird he slept with it
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    i thought he only burned a part on the back of his head <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> i saw it in a video(wel pause and play look and you could really see it) so you really need a wig for your whole head?? sorry im not very known with this subject and the wy i typed it it looks a little starnge but dont know how to say it otherwise <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • He surely did after the Pepsi accident in 1984: he burnt his scalp badly, 3rd degree burns, which means no hair growing in burnt areas . So he had to. My sweetie .

Honoustly I dont think he wear wigs back than. During the Bad era you can clearly see its his own (sexy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )curly natural hair.
    I have the same black curly hair as he had during the Bad/Dangerous/HIStoy era so I know how to spot fake curls <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and those were not fake curls. You can clearly see his own hairtexture and hairline.

The hairdue of the O2 announcement was obviously a wig but I dont think he wear them alot.
  • i thought he only burned a part on the back of his head <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> i saw it in a video(wel pause and play look and you could really see it) so you really need a wig for your whole head?? sorry im not very known with this subject and the wy i typed it it looks a little starnge but dont know how to say it otherwise <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I was wondering the same thing too. Maybe he wore the wigs because it offered more versatile styling? Just look at Beyonce she's always snapped wearing a wig. I've never seen her natural hair! I can imagine Michaels scalp was quite sensitive due to vitiligo and lupus so it’s a possibility he was unable to relax or perm his hair due to the harshness of the chemicals used in these processes so, maybe wigs were the only option. I have afro hair myself and tried relaxing my hair once but, my sensitive scalp could not tolerate chemicals.

EDIT - Just had a crazy thought....in addition to the above ,the wigs may have been worn to prevent unscrupulous characters plucking at his natural hair, in order to obtain a DNA sample, to prove the paternity of his children??
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    He surely did after the Pepsi accident in 1984: he burnt his scalp badly, 3rd degree burns, which means no hair growing in burnt areas . So he had to. My sweetie .

Honoustly I dont think he wear wigs back than. During the Bad era you can clearly see its his own (sexy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )curly natural hair.
    I have the same black curly hair as he had during the Bad/Dangerous/HIStoy era so I know how to spot fake curls <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and those were not fake curls. You can clearly see his own hairtexture and hairline.

The hairdue of the O2 announcement was obviously a wig but I dont think he wear them alot.
    He surely had to wear a partial wig back then, he already had a bald patch due to the accident <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i've bin thinkin about this for a few days!! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Mikes last rehersal he did THRILLER!! am i right??

anyway if this is the case then he should have curls in the ambulance picture!! BUT I'M SURE IT LOOKS STRAIGHT!!

therefore with the whole wig thing.. does this mean if it was straight that he went home and changed his hairstyle before everything with Murray!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

correct me if i'm wrong.. just a thought!!
  • I´m just coming from the DaveDave thread: Maybe a wig was better for disguises <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • He had to look good for his big debut lol! But seriously I dont think he would wear full make-up to sleep in as it can cause pimples and we all know how he had insecurities about those! And he had to of had base and powder on, his skin looked to well toned!

Yes! I recall seeing a picture of him leaving Arnie Klein's office once with a mask on at night, and you could see his bare skin. You could see blood vessels and veins. Much different than the way his skin looked in the ambulance shot. It looked like his imperfections were taken care of <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    Rgarding this!!!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZNE-Grce0g<!-- m -->