Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh x 1000....I am listening to Mengesha's piano tribute from the website above<br /><br />http://www.michael-jacksonology.com<br /><br /> :shock: :shock: :shock:<br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/<br /><br />It's truly stunning....and I can't say that about too many piano renditions I have heard.  The whole website is amazing....probably the best I have seen for Michael.  Check it out if you can.......<br />Thank you SO much Sim.......<br />I don't know how you find what you find....wow!<br />What a blessing all the way around!<br /><br />Blessings & Thanks!
    Wishingstar  :) <br /><br />Thank you! I am happy you love all this ! ;)<br /><br /><br />I think you referred to this tribute ?<br /><br />
    Yes...this Earth Song is just part of that tribute...the whole thing is amazing to watch....it's about half hour or so.  He plays a number of Michael's songs....it's amazing!  <br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />LOVE<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Love this guy!  :lol:  And his wife cracks me up too!  <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=sbb7o34paxc <br /><br /><br /> lolol/
  • on 1330856240:
    <br />Love this guy!  :lol:  And his wife cracks me up too!  <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=sbb7o34paxc <br /><br /><br /> lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: I don't recognize this at all when we're driving thru Mc Donalds. It's soo difficult to make a decision at the very last moment :roll:
    lmao ! I loved the McDonalds episode too!  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />His wife is just as funny as he is!<br /><br />But on the other hand , I think they're like crazy  :lol: to expose themselves like that on the Internet.<br />I don't know how good or bad is that, but I wouldn't have the guts to do something like that!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hey Simpa, Michael wants to add another Mickey doll to the collection!  geek/<br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />
    bearhug Thank you Sarahli for that video....<br />He looks a lot like Michael! either it's him or just a good impersonator.<br /><br /><br />If it's an impersonator, he should better stop it!<br /><br /><br />If it's Michael...well I don't know why he is doing this... <br />The believers are already tormented by all these fakers out there... <br />I don't know if it's a good idea to show up like that... <br />Which is why i pretty much doubt it's Michael behind that mask!
    Well, either it's him and that's the genius of it; because who would actually BELIEVE it's him on Youtube like that!  :lol:<br /><br />OR - it's not him and just a very good impersonator having some fun. Gotta love a good mystery!  8-)<br /><br /> bearhug
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    on 1330884968:
    <br />Well, either it's him and that's the genius of it; because who would actually BELIEVE it's him on Youtube like that!  :lol:<br /><br />OR - it's not him and just a very good impersonator having some fun. Gotta love a good mystery!  8-)<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />well whoever it is you can distinctly notice this guy has VITILIGO. if it's not michael, then it must be a EXQUISITE impersonator who just HAPPENS to have VITILIGO as well and looks SO MUCH LIKE HIM in his physical stature. <br /><br />or he could have been a really good double we haven't heard of before who was cast in this is it and michael is uploading these videos for him trying to let everyone know that its obivous something isnt right here. ;) 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    About the video Sarahli posted, it's one of a few that have been making the rounds here recently as I'm sure most of you know.<br /><br />Did anyone else have a member here message them and say it was him?  It was a little while ago and I won't say his name but just wondering if anyone else got that.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    on 1330856240:
    <br />Love this guy!  :lol:  And his wife cracks me up too!  <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=sbb7o34paxc <br /><br /><br /> lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br />that guy is really disrespectful and obnoxious, and look how hes treating his wife and kid. I hope that was only for show because he knew he was being filmed.
    on 1330890054:
    <br />
    on 1330884968:
    <br />Well, either it's him and that's the genius of it; because who would actually BELIEVE it's him on Youtube like that!  :lol:<br /><br />OR - it's not him and just a very good impersonator having some fun. Gotta love a good mystery!  8-)<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />well whoever it is you can distinctly notice this guy has VITILIGO. if it's not michael, then it must be a EXQUISITE impersonator who just HAPPENS to have VITILIGO as well and looks SO MUCH LIKE HIM in his physical stature. <br /><br />or he could have been a really good double we haven't heard of before who was cast in this is it and michael is uploading these videos for him trying to let everyone know that its obivous something isnt right here. ;) <br />
    <br /><br />Good observation Mrbigshot! <br /><br />By the way, LOVE your signature pic.  beerchug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1330896293:
    <br />
    on 1330890054:
    <br />
    on 1330884968:
    <br />Well, either it's him and that's the genius of it; because who would actually BELIEVE it's him on Youtube like that!  :lol: <br /><br />OR - it's not him and just a very good impersonator having some fun. Gotta love a good mystery!  8-) <br /><br /> bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />well whoever it is you can distinctly notice this guy has VITILIGO. if it's not michael, then it must be a EXQUISITE impersonator who just HAPPENS to have VITILIGO as well and looks SO MUCH LIKE HIM in his physical stature. <br /><br />or he could have been a really good double we haven't heard of before who was cast in this is it and michael is uploading these videos for him trying to let everyone know that its obivous something isnt right here. ;) <br />
    <br /><br />Good observation Mrbigshot! <br /><br />By the way, LOVE your signature pic.  beerchug <br />
    <br />Just like so many times we see him in disguise --it's close enough to have you believing, but not 100%. /pull hair/
    on 1334964438:
    <br />[...]http://www.mjtunes.com/michael-jackson-radio/<br />^^ I'm listening to Thriller now on MjTunes ^^ 0013.gif
    0008.gif  BEAT IT BEAT ITBEAT IT BEAT IT BEAT IT BEAT IT
    on 1334966236:
    <br />
    on 1334964438:
    <br />[...]http://www.mjtunes.com/michael-jackson-radio/<br />^^ I'm listening to Thriller now on MjTunes ^^ 0013.gif
    0008.gif  BEAT IT BEAT ITBEAT IT BEAT IT BEAT IT BEAT IT<br />
    <br /><br />You're talking to your yourself Sim...lol, it's ok I'm here!  :)<br />Yes, I just looked at this thread last night.......I love it too.  I think Disney is just a perfect fit for Michael.  I read today that the CEO of Disney Studios has stepped down....due to the loss in John Carter. It's too bad...I liked the film! Ugh....never listen to the critics! <br />Interesting site you linked to......the one with the Global MJ Day at Disney.....the site itself is interesting on many points.  Starting with the background full of 8's......lol, that's what I see anyways.  Also...why does it have a countdown timer?  <br />I am always on the lookout for those hidden Mickeys :)<br />Have a great evening!<br /><br />LOVE & Blessings