OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1355163302:
    <br />You're welcome Simmer and yes indeed penguin is a great dancer  :icon_lol: ...for you...  :bearhug:<br /><br />“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”― John Holmes<br /><br />55692344099068596348512.jpg<br />
    <br />Thank you for your kind words Sarahli ... <br />..and the beautiful quote.. how true it is.<br />The pic is breathtaking...lovely!  <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                                                                                          :bearhug:..   
  • "On him the light of Star and Moon..<br />...shall fall wiith purer radiance down..<br /><br />Him Nature giveth for defence..<br />His formidable Innocence..<br /><br />The mounting sap, the shells, the sea..<br />..all spheres, all stones..his Helpers be..<br /><br />Quote:  Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)<br />            Essayist ,Lecturer,Poet.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />I may not always be with you<br />but when we`re far apart<br />remember, you will be with me<br />right inside my heart<br /><br />Marc Wambolt<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />love
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I realized today how much the hoax and your wake up call speech has influenced to my life. Otherwise, I don't know if I had ever intrested to dig so deeply what's going on in the world. I'm still learning to use my full capacity. But still I have noticed what a powerfull thing a mind is and how much even one person can act. All the things I've found out aren't se nice and beautifull, but still, I wan't to know. I've always felt we're not getting the truth from media etc, but haven't search the truth so eager that now. I think many believers have grown their thinking much since the hoax started. I feel gratefull that You have openened my eyes and mind, nowdays I use them more important things that before :D
  • on 1355232690:
    <br /><br />I may not always be with you<br />but when we`re far apart<br />remember, you will be with me<br />right inside my heart<br /><br />Marc Wambolt<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful, shorty..  L.O.V.E x                                :bearhug:
  • on 1355233841:
    <br />I realized today how much the hoax and your wake up call speech has influenced to my life. Otherwise, I don't know if I had ever intrested to dig so deeply what's going on in the world. I'm still learning to use my full capacity. But still I have noticed what a powerfull thing a mind is and how much even one person can act. All the things I've found out aren't se nice and beautifull, but still, I wan't to know. I've always felt we're not getting the truth from media etc, but haven't search the truth so eager that now. I think many believers have grown their thinking much since the hoax started. I feel gratefull that You have openened my eyes and mind, nowdays I use them more important things that before :D<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Tove..<br />Michael has really helped us all to awaken to  truth and love... <br />and to be aware that what is "out there" in the media etc ..<br /> ..is not necessarily true and good.  L.O.V.E. and Peace to you. x                                        :bearhug:
    <br />Even if i knew,<br />that tomorrow the world would go to pieces<br />i would still plant my appletree<br /><br />Martin Luther King Jr.<br /><br />love & piece
  • on 1355246914:
    <br /><br />Even if i knew,<br />that tomorrow the world would go to pieces<br />i would still plant my appletree<br /><br />Martin Luther King Jr.<br /><br />love & piece<br />
    <br /><br />A positive and loving quote, Shorty.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. to you. x                                      :bearhug:
  • <br />il_fullxfull.265628119.jpg<br /><br />"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1355267892:
    <br /><br />il_fullxfull.265628119.jpg<br /><br />"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, everlastinglove_MJ..  absolutely! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • just reading all the beautiful posts tonight, it does my heart and mind alot of good....... :th_bravo:
  • on 1355280535:
    <br />just reading all the beautiful posts tonight, it does my heart and mind alot of good....... :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi rachel1018.. <br /><br />Thank you for your kind words..so glad you are feeling good ..  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />...positivity and love are so healing on all levels!                  :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peacex
  • I edited this for Michael and all my friends here on the forum...Hope you guys like it :)<br /><br />restinpeacesweetangelby.jpg<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • on 1355291561:
    <br />I edited this for Michael and all my friends here on the forum...Hope you guys like it :)<br /><br />restinpeacesweetangelby.jpg<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br />
    <br />
    on 1355291561:
    <br />I edited this for Michael and all my friends here on the forum...Hope you guys like it :)<br /><br />restinpeacesweetangelby.jpg<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Thriller4ever.. this is a stunning pic of Michael.. and the quote is sublime..    :icon_exclaim:                        :bearhug:<br />Thank you for sharing with us all!                                                                  <br />L.O.V.E. x                                                                                                     
    <br />He took his pain <br />and turned it into something beautiful.<br />Into something that people connect to.<br />And that`s what good music does.<br />It speaks to you.<br />It changes you.<br /><br />Hannah Harrington<br /><br />love and peace<br />to you
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Lovely pics, quotes and thoughts!  <br /><br />Michael, everything I learn about you and consequently every thought I have for you, warms my heart and is so pleasant.  I think of you throughout each day.<br />And because of you, I have met all these wonderful people who feel the same way!  I wish you so much happiness, health, laughter and long life.<br /><br />Jowayria<br />
    Well , today was one of these days when I can't just utter a sentence without you  embodying every thought ! <br />People around me are just like " Damn girl ! Be normal for crying out loud ! " But if taking you out of my mind is what it takes me to be normal .. Then I proudly announce that I am insane . :icon_pale: <br /><br />I miss you so freaking much and I wish you all the happiness in the world  .
    <br />Or you would have to have a lobotomy.  :fresse: :icon_lol:  And I totally identify with you!!<br /><br />Marumjj, I feel for you having that experience with your neighbour's ignorance of MJ.  I've had similar times, but even saying little things like what you said, "You don't know him", may plant a seed.  I feel these are like some of the practical ways we can support MJ, by dropping these little comments to people around us, to make them think and know many many love him so dearly.<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    347vhur.jpg<br /><br />rsugyg.jpg
  • on 1355310333:
    <br /><br />He took his pain <br />and turned it into something beautiful.<br />Into something that people connect to.<br />And that`s what good music does.<br />It speaks to you.<br />It changes you.<br /><br />Hannah Harrington<br /><br />love and peace<br />to you<br />
    <br /><br />hi shorty.. this quote is just beautiful.. <br />.. really really beautiful..thank you . L.O.V.E. and Peace.. x                      :bearhug:
  • on 1355311222:
    <br />Lovely pics, quotes and thoughts!  <br /><br />Michael, everything I learn about you and consequently every thought I have for you, warms my heart and is so pleasant.  I think of you throughout each day.<br />And because of you, I have met all these wonderful people who feel the same way!  I wish you so much happiness, health, laughter and long life.<br /><br />Jowayria<br />
    Well , today was one of these days when I can't just utter a sentence without you  embodying every thought ! <br />People around me are just like " Damn girl ! Be normal for crying out loud ! " But if taking you out of my mind is what it takes me to be normal .. Then I proudly announce that I am insane . :icon_pale: <br /><br />I miss you so freaking much and I wish you all the happiness in the world  .
    <br />Or you would have to have a lobotomy.  :fresse: :icon_lol:  And I totally identify with you!!<br /><br />Marumjj, I feel for you having that experience with your neighbour's ignorance of MJ.  I've had similar times, but even saying little things like what you said, "You don't know him", may plant a seed.  I feel these are like some of the practical ways we can support MJ, by dropping these little comments to people around us, to make them think and know many many love him so dearly.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi MJonmind.. <br /><br />..your thoughts and love  to Michael are from your heart and I think we can all identify with how you feel. <br />I think all contributors on this thread are amazing and loving people, including your self. L.O.V.E. x                                    :bearhug:
  • on 1355312799:
    <br />347vhur.jpg<br /><br />rsugyg.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hi emulik<br /><br />Your quotes are so inspiring.. <br />Thanks for sharing them with us!<br />L.O.V.E., Light, and Peace to you  x                              :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Life is not enough,<br />said the butterfly.<br />Sunshine, Freedom and a little Flower<br />one must have.<br /><br />Hans Christian Andersen<br />
    <br /><br />The Earth has music<br />for those who listen<br /><br />George Santayana<br /><br />love and respect
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Michael , <br />I don't have peots' ability to combine thoughts beautifully , I don't have the expertise of Photoshopers to make images in your honour ... I just have this heart which beats for you , and this mind that can't go a day without thinking of you . I miss you like crazy . <br /><br />I want you to know that WE will be there for YOU , whenever YOU decide to BAM !! ( just let us know before you do so !  :icon_mrgreen: , please ? ) <br /><br />love
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy 12/12/12 Michael...I LOVE You Brother...Thank you! Today is very powerful and I can already "feel" the change in Vibrational energy! I am off to raise my vibrations some more, by playing my flute, and I dedicate my first song to you...SMILE! You helped me to Believe in myself again, and through all my trials and tribulations, I will ALWAYS find the time to just "SMILE"...This one is for you! :-)<br /><br />God Bless you and yours always, my Beautiful, LOVING Brother...always in my Heart...always and forever!<br /><br /> :bearhug: Feel the LOVE Michael...it's GROWING!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!
  • on 1355342728:
    <br /><br />Life is not enough,<br />said the butterfly.<br />Sunshine, Freedom and a little Flower<br />one must have.<br /><br />Hans Christian Andersen<br />
    <br /><br />The Earth has music<br />for those who listen<br /><br />George Santayana<br /><br />love and respect<br />
    <br /><br />Wonderful,shorty! :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />L.O.V.E x
  • on 1355343246:
    <br />Michael , <br />I don't have peots' ability to combine thoughts beautifully , I don't have the expertise of Photoshopers to make images in your honour ... I just have this heart which beats for you , and this mind that can't go a day without thinking of you . I miss you like crazy . <br /><br />I want you to know that WE will be there for YOU , whenever YOU decide to BAM !! ( just let us know before you do so !  :icon_mrgreen: , please ? ) <br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowaria..  your message is beautiful, loving, sincere and heartfelt.. <br /><br />Love comes from the heart, and however we say it.. it is felt!<br />                                                                                                                                      :bearhug: <br />L.O.V.E. x