Please tell me dear GOD that what I see is not real

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited February 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
DO you guys see the marks on his WRIST!! I am sick right now:(  /overreacting/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />

Comments

• It looks real bad guys! I am so very sad! PLEASE HELP ME!! PLEASE REPLY!!!
  • I have never seen this picture with his wrist like that before:( NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
  • HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE??????
  • What?<br />The bracelet or the star?<br /><br />Nothing strange on that pic.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    OK so calm down first!<br />I remember lots of speculation bout that, going from : ends of plastic gloves  ( fake mj) to what you're probably worried about. Far as i can tell its a very fine bracelet with small beads.s
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I don't know what you are seeing.  I just see a string bracelet...
  • WOW!! That looks like a bracelet:) It looked like needle marks:(<br />
  • his poor hands look bad though.
  • Yes Missudi, <br /><br />HIS HANDS LOOKED REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br /><br />People are SLEEP!! Didn't anyone see that and had some concern about it?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    how is it we have never seen this before now ????
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Come on, it's bracelet and a bit of good old Photoshop. Nothings wrong here<br />[apart from photoshop]
  • Fordtocarr & Aidan - I agree.  It looks like a bracelet.  Take Care
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This picture was released in the beginning....  typing/
  • The red bracelet is something he always wore. The rest of the picture looks like a HORRIBLE photoshop job. I've seen this pic before, looking much better than this one.
  • This is obviously a photoshop,the hands do not match at all.At first glance it appears that his wrists are cut,but i think that is a bracelet.
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    i dont see anything so i dont know what ya'll are talking about
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Ditto. Also, hands can look bad from simple dehydration. But with no photo, can't tell you anything.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    BlindMelon.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    SEHF.........is a hidden turtle anything like a hidden Mickey?  <br />Nice, dangerous picture you got there........some people really are that stupid.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh man... :LolLolLolLol: again!
  • I cant reply, cause there is no pic!!!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1336763613:
    <br />BlindMelon.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Gives a new meaning to, "Blind Melon."
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1336763613:
    <br /><br />oh SHEF between you and it's her i get some of the best medicine in the world on this forum. :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Agree Suspicious  :icon_razz: This forum is the  best thing that could happen  :bearhug: :compute: UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: with friendship and joy ..it's wonderful !!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1336763613:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />glad u agree! looooool