Something strange I found "THIS IS US TOUR, 2009?!"

17AdMiBa17AdMiBa Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys,<br /><br />I used to be a believer, but not anymore.<br /><br />However, I came across something the other day that I found very strange...<br /><br />In 2009 The Backstreet Boys started a tour on October 30th. They called it...<br /><br />THIS IS US<br /><br />And what picture did they use to promote this...<br /><br />THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF A RED CURTAIN<br /><br />And where did they decide to play one of their concerts, in 2009, the same year Michael was perform on TII?<br /><br />THE 02 ARENA, LONDON<br /><br />???!<br /><br />I dont know if you guys know about this, but that's just straight up WEIRD.<br /><br />So instead of Michael Jackson doing the THIS IS IT tour in 2009 in the 02 ARENA LONDON...<br /><br />Instead it was the Backstreet Boys doing the THIS IS US tour in 2009 in the 02 ARENA LONDON!!<br /><br />Is there something to this? Do you guys know about this already?!<br /><br />I dont know how this relates to MJs death, or even if it does, but its definitely strange...<br /><br />Here is the link containing all this info:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Us_Tour

Comments

• AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    you stop believing  :o you are going to have a surprise this year just keep the faith  :)<br /><br />the blackstreet boys, I don't think that there is a conexion with michael and the hoax.It's no more a hoax if alot of people are in.I think it's just a concidence. well this is my opinion  :)  bearhug
  • on 1329337139:
    <br />Hey guys,<br /><br />I used to be a believer, but not anymore.<br /><br />However, I came across something the other day that I found very strange...<br /><br />In 2009 The Backstreet Boys started a tour on October 30th. They called it...<br /><br />THIS IS US<br /><br />And what picture did they use to promote this...<br /><br />THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF A RED CURTAIN<br /><br />And where did they decide to play one of their concerts, in 2009, the same year Michael was perform on TII?<br /><br />THE 02 ARENA, LONDON<br /><br />???!<br /><br />I dont know if you guys know about this, but that's just straight up WEIRD.<br /><br />So instead of Michael Jackson doing the THIS IS IT tour in 2009 in the 02 ARENA LONDON...<br /><br />Instead it was the Backstreet Boys doing the THIS IS US tour in 2009 in the 02 ARENA LONDON!!<br /><br />Is there something to this? Do you guys know about this already?!<br /><br />I dont know how this relates to MJs death, or even if it does, but its definitely strange...<br /><br />Here is the link containing all this info:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Us_Tour<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt] Thank's for the info,very intresting  :shock:  :) !!!!<br />Crotch grab baby  ;);) ,watch for 4:14  8-)  !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />2010-American-Music-Awards-12.jpg
  • woohoo NKOTB lol i loved them when I was young. BSB and NKOTB started a tour in 2009. on june 25 2009, the NKOTB paid tribute to MJ. Here is the link :)<br /> />
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Remember Michael singing Everybody (from BSB) when walking with Gavin?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Thank you 17AdMiBa! I hope you will find reasons to beLIEve again. respect/  <br /><br /><br />Wiki<br />
    The Backstreet Boys (sometimes referred to as BSB[color=rgb(11, 0, 128)][1][/color]) are an [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]American[/color][color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]vocal[/color][color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]group[/color], formed in [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Orlando, Florida[/color] in 1993. The band originally consisted of [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]A. J. McLean[/color], [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Howie Dorough[/color], [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Brian Littrell[/color],[color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Nick Carter[/color] and [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Kevin Richardson[/color]. They rose to fame with their debut international album, [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Backstreet Boys[/color] (1996). In the following year, they released their second international album, [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Backstreet's Back[/color] (1997) and [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]their debut album in the United States[/color] which continued the group's success worldwide. They rose to superstardom with their album [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Millennium[/color] (1999) and its follow-up album, [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Black & Blue[/color] (2000). After a three-year hiatus, the band regrouped and have released their comeback album: [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Never Gone[/color] (2005), as well as two further albums [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]Unbreakable[/color] (2007) and [color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]This Is Us[/color] (2009).
    <br /><br /><br />Notice Nick Carter is part of the group, who is brother to Leslie Carter who died.  Hmm...<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22185.0;topicseen <br /><br /><br />I like their album names, messages re MJ?<br />