Elizabeth Taylor....she would have been 80 today....

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]She would have been 80 today....<br /><br />We love you Liz![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_m0292vzCmq1r959e0<br />                            michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg<br /><br />taylor3_1024x768_jpg1.jpg<br />tumblr_m01s5vVBkb1qzd0p8<br /><br />[size=10pt]She was so damn' beautiful  :shock: .......[/size]

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Happy Birthday Liz! party/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Birthday Doll ♥ You are so missed...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    [size=12pt]Love you Dame Elizabeth...  bearhug  and again........ THANKS !!  bearhug[/size]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1330371471:
    <br />[size=10pt]She would have been 80 today....<br /><br />We love you Liz![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_m0292vzCmq1r959e0<br />                            michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg<br /><br />taylor3_1024x768_jpg1.jpg<br />tumblr_m01s5vVBkb1qzd0p8<br /><br />[size=10pt]She was so damn' beautiful  :shock: .......[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]She really was, in more ways than the obvious. She was a champion for the underdog (and lost boys). She deftly propelled Michael into CHRISTMAS bounce/ , because she couldn't stand it  :-* that he was alone, missing out...She said so many kind things about Michael, while he was way too humble to toot his own horn, and I could hear the "awe" in her voice, when they were on Oprah. We have pictures of her surface beauty, but it is the kind imprint she left on peoples' hearts that is most eternally beautiful. idk, I kind of felt that she was a "Force" (meant in the best way, like a female whirlwind) in MJ's life and they changed each others' worlds in the best way.  ;))<br /><br />Thank you for the reminder about her 80th, Applehead. beerchug  I wish she was still hoaxing with us.  She was a good sport!  albino/ [/size]
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Happy Birthday, Violet Eyes. Only your eyes outshone your gems!
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    [size=18pt]Happy birthday, gorgeous angel![/size]<br /> bearhug party/<br />
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    © 2011 All Rights Reserved<br />by Titania James<br /><br />
    403362_333148986723930_200996909939139_931370_878023930_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />VIOLET EYES AND GLITTERY SOCKS<br />My tribute to Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />SHE went to his show but left in haste<br />HE thought it was not to her taste<br />Turned out she couldn't see<br />King of Pop Moonwalk properly!<br />A die hard fan of this movie queen:<br />National Velvet of the silver screen.<br />He rapidly fixed her a better seat-<br />Gave her the chance to admire his feet<br />kicking and twirling and swirling,<br />blowing her mind with his art, <br />Not to mention with his innocent heart! <br /><br />Childhood stars<br />With multiple scars-<br />Loyal friendship set them free-<br />Escaping Hollywood tonight<br />With a funny waterballoon fight<br />Taking time to feed elephants <br />Ditching tiaras and gold pants<br />Elizabeth and MJ-<br />Another Part of Me<br />And the rest is HIStory!<br /><br />Violet eyes and glittery socks<br />Bad curls and 24 carat rocks<br />The Queen of the Nile<br />And the boy who sang SMILE<br />They were here for a while<br />With their amazing talent and grace<br />Making our world a better place.
    <br /><br />My little tribute to the Birthday Gurrrl! party/<br /><br />Titania
  • on 1330403174:
    <br />
    on 1330371471:
    <br />[size=10pt]She would have been 80 today....<br /><br />We love you Liz![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_m0292vzCmq1r959e0<br />                            michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg<br /><br />taylor3_1024x768_jpg1.jpg<br />tumblr_m01s5vVBkb1qzd0p8<br /><br />[size=10pt]She was so damn' beautiful  :shock: .......[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]She really was, in more ways than the obvious. She was a champion for the underdog (and lost boys). She deftly propelled Michael into CHRISTMAS bounce/ , because she couldn't stand it  :-* that he was alone, missing out...She said so many kind things about Michael, while he was way too humble to toot his own horn, and I could hear the "awe" in her voice, when they were on Oprah. We have pictures of her surface beauty, but it is the kind imprint she left on peoples' hearts that is most eternally beautiful. idk, I kind of felt that she was a "Force" (meant in the best way, like a female whirlwind) in MJ's life and they changed each others' worlds in the best way.  ;))<br /><br />Thank you for the reminder about her 80th, Applehead. beerchug  I wish she was still hoaxing with us.  She was a good sport!  albino/ [/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Its her thank you very much for your nice words  :) ,I Love You  bearhug !!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />
    on 1330423898:
    <br />© 2011 All Rights Reserved<br />by Titania James<br /><br />
    403362_333148986723930_200996909939139_931370_878023930_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />VIOLET EYES AND GLITTERY SOCKS<br />My tribute to Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />SHE went to his show but left in haste<br />HE thought it was not to her taste<br />Turned out she couldn't see<br />King of Pop Moonwalk properly!<br />A die hard fan of this movie queen:<br />National Velvet of the silver screen.<br />He rapidly fixed her a better seat-<br />Gave her the chance to admire his feet<br />kicking and twirling and swirling,<br />blowing her mind with his art, <br />Not to mention with his innocent heart! <br /><br />Childhood stars<br />With multiple scars-<br />Loyal friendship set them free-<br />Escaping Hollywood tonight<br />With a funny waterballoon fight<br />Taking time to feed elephants <br />Ditching tiaras and gold pants<br />Elizabeth and MJ-<br />Another Part of Me<br />And the rest is HIStory!<br /><br />Violet eyes and glittery socks<br />Bad curls and 24 carat rocks<br />The Queen of the Nile<br />And the boy who sang SMILE<br />They were here for a while<br />With their amazing talent and grace<br />Making our world a better place.
    <br /><br />My little tribute to the Birthday Gurrrl! party/<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Titania wow  :shock:  that picture with Liz and Mike it's so beautiful  :) !!!<br />The poem you wrote for this them is  :mrgreen:  ....awesome,  bearhug  /bravo/ !!!!!<br />[/size]
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    Thanks for the positive response, Applehead! <br /><br />So glad you enjoyed reading my poetic contribution!<br /><br /><br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br />Titania<br />