Comments

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1331754198:
    <br />
    on 1331553025:
    <br />
    on 1330696723:
    <br />don't you guys see some fingerprints on that photo ?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. People with a very acid constitution sometimes leave prints just like this on glossy magazine pages and film photos. <br /><br />Most fingerprints contain substances which leave marks on photos, but the most acid ones remove the color and images from photos. It is not totally unfixable; I wonder why the photo wasn't fixed before being published? Unless...<br /><br /> [size=18pt] ???/  Applehead, where are you getting unpublished photos?  fresse/[/size]<br /><br />One thing this picture tells, is that Hot :-* Lips is NOT shy! ;D This looks like a "stolen" kiss ta me!!  :mrgreen: She's positively GIDDY. ::P :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Its her do you mean this photo  ;) ????[/size]<br /><br />jh8psh.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Well.......let's just say that I am a paparazzo...or maybe Ben Evenstad himself  :shock:  geek/  lolol/ !!!!!<br />I was just kidding......... of course  :lol: .......cause I am not HIM  ;))  !!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll: <br /><br />I have wondered about hundreds of pictures people find to post here, but sooner or later, I discover where they got them. You... must simply have your own private collection, right?  mj_dance/  :lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1331762544:
    <br />Yes Applehead, I totally did, that's why I made the comments. <br />SimPattyK, where are you! This is good stuff for WH death hoax. albino/<br />
    I'm here... what happened? lol What did I miss?<br /><br />I generally follow only the first thread about Whitney... Now I see there are more threads about her... all over the forum<br />I don't know why people don't post info on just one single thread.. I really can't keep up with all ... I am so busy in this periods. I'd be happy if one mod would unite all the threads into the first one : http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22175.msg394218#msg394218<br /><br /><br />So pls someone can sum up this thread for me? what did I miss??
  • on 1331772574:
    <br />Well the guy [size=14pt]has some balls that's for sure.....[/size]<br /> :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Of course he has ,lol  lolol/ ........after all he is ,like Michael  ;)  ......a part of INDUSTRY/HOLLYWOOD.........or if you want a part of the Land of MAKE.BELIEVE  mj_bad/  !!![/size]<br /><br />
    on 1331805441:
    <br />
    on 1331754198:
    <br />
    on 1331553025:
    <br />
    on 1330696723:
    <br /><br />Yes. People with a very acid constitution sometimes leave prints just like this on glossy magazine pages and film photos. <br /><br />Most fingerprints contain substances which leave marks on photos, but the most acid ones remove the color and images from photos. It is not totally unfixable; I wonder why the photo wasn't fixed before being published? Unless...<br /><br /> [size=18pt] ???/  Applehead, where are you getting unpublished photos?  fresse/[/size]<br /><br />One thing this picture tells, is that Hot :-* Lips is NOT shy! ;D This looks like a "stolen" kiss ta me!!  :mrgreen: She's positively GIDDY. ::P :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Its her do you mean this photo  ;) ????[/size]<br /><br />jh8psh.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Well.......let's just say that I am a paparazzo...or maybe Ben Evenstad himself  :shock:  geek/  lolol/ !!!!!<br />I was just kidding......... of course  :lol: .......cause I am not HIM  ;))  !!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I have wondered about hundreds of pictures people find to post here, but sooner or later, I discover where they got them. [size=14pt]You... must simply have your own private collection, right?  mj_dance/  :lol:[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Its Her.......you are a very bad girl  :mrgreen: geek/ ......but it doesen't matter cause I L.O.V.E.  you anyway  bearhug !!!!![/size]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1331849593:
    <br />
    on 1331772574:
    <br />Well the guy [size=14pt]has some balls that's for sure.....[/size]<br /> :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Of course he has ,lol  lolol/ ........after all he is ,like Michael  ;)  ......a part of INDUSTRY/HOLLYWOOD.........or if you want a part of the Land of MAKE.BELIEVE  mj_bad/  !!![/size]<br /><br />
    on 1331805441:
    <br />
    on 1331754198:
    <br />
    on 1331553025:
    <br />
    on 1330696723:
    <br /><br />Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I have wondered about hundreds of pictures people find to post here, but sooner or later, I discover where they got them. [size=14pt]You... must simply have your own private collection, right?  mj_dance/  :lol:[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Its Her.......you are a very bad girl  :mrgreen: geek/ ......but it doesen't matter cause I L.O.V.E.  you anyway  bearhug !!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />  ???/ RUT ROW  :-\ Spanky, errrr spanky, or just no supper?  <br /><br /><br />/toldya/ Beep-Beep  albino/
  • perhaps this is intended to show how the stalker( fake) fans do it . also have to wonder if this couldnt be how some of the people get around them that might provide to them the things they don't need to be having.