Hello says Anni

Anni1980Anni1980 Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
My name is Anja, i am 32 years old and from Germany. I am Believer since end of the year 2009.<br />Sometimes my hope fall down, sometimes my hope and "Believe" start like a flight to the air.<br />I hope to find here some new informations, minds and nice people from all over the country to discuss about the hoax. :)

Comments

• Hi Anja!  :) Welcome on the forum! I hope to read your posts  ::P It is very nice to see that believers are becoming more and more  /woohoo/
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hi Anja and welcome!<br /><br />Hallo Anja, schön, dass Du da bist. <br />Viele Grüße<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
  • on 1330768315:
    <br />My name is Anja, i am 32 years old and from Germany. I am Believer since end of the year 2009.<br />Sometimes my hope fall down, sometimes my hope and "Believe" start like a flight to the air.<br />I hope to find here some new informations, minds and nice people from all over the country to discuss about the hoax. :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy Ann  :) and WELCOME  bearhug !!!!![/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    0005a.gif among die hard beLIEvers Anni!
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Anja  :) Welcome to our family!  bearhug bearhug
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    welcome to our world Anja  :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome Anja.2082.gif
  • penguin/hello and welcome  bearhug
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Gutentag Anja und Willkommon. Ich bin Katie und ich wohne in Irland :) Hope you enjoy this fantastic website that many of us call home
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Anni1980,  Anja!  Welcome, and I'm looking forward to your contributions!<br /> ;))
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hallo Anja,<br /><br />herzlich willkommen im Forum. Ich komme ebenfalls aus Deutschland und habe manchmal ganz schön zu kämpfen mit der <br />englischen Sprache. Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß hier im Forum.<br /><br /><br />
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    hello Anja :),<br /><br />Welcome ,  bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Hi Anja - blessings to you :)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome Anja  :mrgreen: bearhug
  • Hi, Anja!  michael-jackson/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello and welcome to hoaxland :) <br />it's great to have you here!  <br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Love and Hugs!<br />Blessings!<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Welcome home Anja  ::P<br /><br />It's always nice to welcome a new family member  mj_dance/<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Welcome Anja! You have a really beautiful name. <br /><br />bounce/
  • Anni1980Anni1980 Posts: 3
    Hello thanks for this great welcome....<br /><br />this make me feel like home!! /bravo/<br /><br /><br />I have a little question. When i want to post something, i always need to write an verification under my post? Why? <br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Anja Welcome to this great family.  bearhug
  • on 1331453328:
    <br />Hello thanks for this great welcome....<br /><br />this make me feel like home!! /bravo/<br /><br /><br />I have a little question. When i want to post something, i always need to write an verification under my post? Why? <br /><br />L.O.V.E<br />
    <br /><br />After I wrote 5 post and was writting 6 post I did not saw anymore verification. But strange that in quickly answer is not having smileys anymore  :?
  • Anni1980Anni1980 Posts: 3
    :)Ahh ok, thank you, i must post a bit more!! :-)
  • Welcome to the family Anja.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Ja genau Anja, nach ein paar Postings ist die Abfrage verschwunden  ::P<br />Viel Spaß!<br /> bearhug