New video of Magical Xscapism

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Look...interesting !!!!  ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />       

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Wow...thanks for sharing this Blankie!! Looks like our Mikey is having lots of fun with us!!  lolol/  All I have to say is    /bravo/    Michael, this has been the best adventure ever!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> bearhug
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1331170695:
    <br />Wow...thanks for sharing this Blankie!! Looks like our Mikey is having lots of fun with us!!  lolol/  All I have to say is    /bravo/    Michael, this has been the best adventure ever!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /><br />                                michael-jackson/            [size=14pt]  UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size]    lolol/<br /><br />                                                                                bearhug
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1331172880:
    <br />
    on 1331170695:
    <br />Wow...thanks for sharing this Blankie!! Looks like our Mikey is having lots of fun with us!!  lolol/  All I have to say is    /bravo/    Michael, this has been the best adventure ever!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /><br />                                michael-jackson/            [size=14pt]  UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size]    lolol/<br /><br />                                                                                bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />You got that right Blankie!! LOVE you lots!!!!!!!!!<br /> penguin/ moonwalk_/ elvis_/ party/ bearhug
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    This is it but it is not the final curtain! love it!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Okay, may be it is a game!!! But I remember TS saying in one of his posts that it is wrong to consider this whole hoax as a reason for entertainment. Anyway, the idea that someone is watching us doesn't really comfort me. errrr errrr errrr errrr<br /> Sorry Micheal, I am just not eased to know that someone is watching me!!! I guess it's human nature 
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Fabulous, I wasn't aware of ARGs!  If it is a game, I am just de-LIGHTED to the kick start it has given me to all the different tunnels discovered in the rabbit hole I have fallen into! I hope the virtual world continues to produce more en-LIGHTENED pathways for me to follow. I have so much more positive energy now than I used to. I MARVEL at this wonderous world of ours!!!!! ----WARTS and ALL!  bearhug /bravo/