Does Paris have an official Facebook?

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Sorry if this question has already been asked...<br /><br />I just got to know, because there's this "Paris Michael Katherine Jaxon" Facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003637925962  she claims to be Paris, of course there are other similar accounts, too, just like on Twitter...<br /><br />So, does anybody know the verified, real Facebook account of Paris, pls?

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey Sim.....<br />I have no idea really.......I seem to remember her holding a sign up saying something about either facebook or twitter?  It was awhile ago......<br />I wish I could remember or find it for you.  If I come across anything, I will surely let you know....<br />Hope all is well!  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That facebook seems to post a LOT about Debbie.. it says "I love Mommy", "Spending the night at Mommys house" and "at Moms house".<br /><br />If you ask me, it's Debbie :lol: I wouldn't have thought the kids spent that much time with her, if it really were Paris. We almost never hear about her.. on TMZ or Paris' twitter.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Wishy & @MJFAN7 for your replies.<br /><br /><br />I think that if Paris had a Facebook account, there would have been people here to know about it.<br /><br />The absence of any clear confirming or negative answers , here, represents in itself an answer she most probably doesn't have a FB account, therefore all the Paris Jaxns from Fb are fakers.<br />I'll go do dome "clean up" in my FB list ;)
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1331664715:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]this page doesn't exist (no longer)! (my laptop says....) is it interesting? maybe,it was paris' and,when she realized we found it,she deleted her name from fb.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]