LunaJo67 -YT channel - "What did happen to Michael Jackson?"

2»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    "A closer look at the neighbourhood of Holmby Hills, LA, CA and the house on Carolwood, where Michael lived the last 6 months."<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />May 10th 2012<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • hoax aside. latoya really has gone through so much. kudos to her for speaking out.<br /><br />she will be empowered strong forever for standing up for herself and getting out when she did.<br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • and sim, thanks for collecting these vids for us. you are the master at collecting information, i must say!
    on 1342311933:
    <br />and sim, thanks for collecting these vids for us. you are the master at collecting information, i must say!
    <br /><br />Thank you for your kind words. You know for the videos it's not so complicated. <br />Once you subscribed to the channels that you're interested in, all you need to do is check into your YT account and click on YT main/home page there you have one after another all the recent activities of all the channels you subscribed to. You just scroll the page down and view the videos.<br /><br />As for "collecting information".... I guess it comes with my profession. I need to be organized and keep data in a certain order, other wise I wouldn't be able to do my job properly... I have 2 offices/computers at the university, 5 different e-mail accounts, out of which 2 are personal, plus files and folders inside the office, etc... as I work in 2 departments alternatively, both involving doing research and working with scientific papers. So maybe collecting and organizing data became like a "professional defect" for me lmao  :icon_lol:<br />But I am more than happy if I can use my abilities into hoax-research too :icon_bounce: it's relaxing and entertaining for me  :icon_lol: :icon_bounce: <br /><br /><br />Regarding what you said about LaToya: I've never gotten to know her so well before the hoax started. I gotta admit I disliked her a lot... and I am ashamed that I let myself taken away by the false appearances exaggerated too by the media.<br />Ever since the hoax, not only I began understanding her , but I also admire her. As you said, she's very courageous! and she seems generously well intended and motivated to help other women who went/go through what she's been through.<br />Then with all the slip-ups, the clues...the signs... I noticed she also has a great sense of humor!! she's smarter that she lets people know! and her laughter just cracks me up... she has a very funny "hihihi" laughter.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But not only LaToya amazed me and surprised me! I think one of Michael's purposes was to throw some more light on all his family! and draw our attention to them, make us look at them from a whole different perspective!<br />I began understanding and liking Mr. Joe Jackson !! I totally LOVE Michael's mom, she's just the kind of person that makes you wanna hug them whenever you see them, Janet...well nothing new about her as I've always loved her and her smiles when talking about her "dead" brother were speaking more than 1 million clues!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Rebbie - we've seen her more than before the hoax, but not as much as the other family members, I remember one interview she did, when she said something like  "there's more to come... more than I'm supposed to say" loll  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin: The feeling that I got from her is that she's one strong pillar in that family, but she prefers being more "in the shadow"...<br />Then .. the brothers...well they're all interesting to watch and listen to individually, funny to watch as a group, there's a special chemistry between them, despite the differences they've had all along, which is totally normal... I love Tito!<br />Of all the brothers and sisters, Jermaine and LaToya seem to have been the 2 unofficial spokes-person(s) for the hoax loll What can i say ? it's always fun and an great pleasure to re-re-re-re-watch the hoax videos compiling all their slip-ups/clues/hoaxy clothes/looks, etc... I simply LOVE them!! They are all multi-talented...not just performing as musicians! they're creative, they have good acting skills, they're comedians...<br /><br />I like Luna's videos, not only because they're very informative as far as Michael's hoax is concerned and everything that happened prior to the hoax! But also because she always keeps an eye on what the family do/say... Her videos are one of the most complex among other hoax video-makers.<br />Even though my 2 favorite remain MagicalXcapism & MjHoaxEvidence... wish they post more often!!  :(<br />
    Published on Jul 16, 2012 by LunaJo67<br /><br />http://25june.org/en/signatures/new (HERE you can sign the petition!)<br /><br />Here's the link with more info:<br />World Vitiligo Day 2012 - Fox 2 News Headlines...<br /><br />Lee Thomas is trying to get the United Nations to make June 25th World Vitiligo Day.<br />AQExSCcB/25june.org/en/signatures/newWatch and see what you can do!<br /><br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1341663528:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />listen later<br /><br /><br />
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1342249874:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Look at Latoya face at the beggining of the interview!! Totally the same thing as Dave Dave/MJ on LK
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br />                                                          The Media's Coverage of the Jackson family's feud with the Estate - YouTube<br /><br />                                                                   

• You know what? that every time I hear Katherine's mini-stroke I remember our mini-BAM discussion of some days ago when I posted the tweet of Paris: "I am alive - Michael Jackson" :icon_rolleyes:.
    on 1342456310:
    <br />
    on 1342311933:
    <br />and sim, thanks for collecting these vids for us. you are the master at collecting information, i must say!
    <br /><br />Thank you for your kind words. You know for the videos it's not so complicated. <br />Once you subscribed to the channels that you're interested in, all you need to do is check into your YT account and click on YT main/home page there you have one after another all the recent activities of all the channels you subscribed to. You just scroll the page down and view the videos.<br /><br />As for "collecting information".... I guess it comes with my profession. I need to be organized and keep data in a certain order, other wise I wouldn't be able to do my job properly... I have 2 offices/computers at the university, 5 different e-mail accounts, out of which 2 are personal, plus files and folders inside the office, etc... as I work in 2 departments alternatively, both involving doing research and working with scientific papers. So maybe collecting and organizing data became like a "professional defect" for me lmao  :icon_lol:<br />But I am more than happy if I can use my abilities into hoax-research too :icon_bounce: it's relaxing and entertaining for me  :icon_lol: :icon_bounce: <br /><br /><br />Regarding what you said about LaToya: I've never gotten to know her so well before the hoax started. I gotta admit I disliked her a lot... and I am ashamed that I let myself taken away by the false appearances exaggerated too by the media.<br />Ever since the hoax, not only I began understanding her , but I also admire her. As you said, she's very courageous! and she seems generously well intended and motivated to help other women who went/go through what she's been through.<br />Then with all the slip-ups, the clues...the signs... I noticed she also has a great sense of humor!! she's smarter that she lets people know! and her laughter just cracks me up... she has a very funny "hihihi" laughter.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But not only LaToya amazed me and surprised me! I think one of Michael's purposes was to throw some more light on all his family! and draw our attention to them, make us look at them from a whole different perspective!<br />I began understanding and liking Mr. Joe Jackson !! I totally LOVE Michael's mom, she's just the kind of person that makes you wanna hug them whenever you see them, Janet...well nothing new about her as I've always loved her and her smiles when talking about her "dead" brother were speaking more than 1 million clues!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Rebbie - we've seen her more than before the hoax, but not as much as the other family members, I remember one interview she did, when she said something like  "there's more to come... more than I'm supposed to say" loll  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin: The feeling that I got from her is that she's one strong pillar in that family, but she prefers being more "in the shadow"...<br />Then .. the brothers...well they're all interesting to watch and listen to individually, funny to watch as a group, there's a special chemistry between them, despite the differences they've had all along, which is totally normal... I love Tito!<br />Of all the brothers and sisters, Jermaine and LaToya seem to have been the 2 unofficial spokes-person(s) for the hoax loll What can i say ? it's always fun and an great pleasure to re-re-re-re-watch the hoax videos compiling all their slip-ups/clues/hoaxy clothes/looks, etc... I simply LOVE them!! They are all multi-talented...not just performing as musicians! they're creative, they have good acting skills, they're comedians...<br /><br />I like Luna's videos, not only because they're very informative as far as Michael's hoax is concerned and everything that happened prior to the hoax! But also because she always keeps an eye on what the family do/say... Her videos are one of the most complex among other hoax video-makers.<br />Even though my 2 favorite remain MagicalXcapism & MjHoaxEvidence... wish they post more often!!  :(<br />
    <br /><br />@Finfin: thanks for posting the video!<br />@Swwetsunset: yeah "mini-BAM" versus "mini-STROKe!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />And also I find it strange how just a few days after I wrote this message about the Jackson family ^^ perfectly harmonizing and collaborating in the hoax, we have now this "alleged Jackson-family feud" lmao  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Hello to all of you!!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />I'll keep watchin' !! I love the show!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    about that mini stroke , my mom who is around katherines age was recently on an anxiety medication ( that we later found out isn't a good idea for older persons). she had a sort of build up to a reaction to it. it caused her speach to slur and such much like a slight stroke. just sayin.
    More Media Coverage of the Jackson Family Fiasco, Part 1 of 2 - YouTube<br /><br /><br /> More Media Coverage of the Jackson Family Fiasco, Part 2 of 2 <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />This is not from Luna's channel, but it's on the same subject of media reporting the latest events.<br /><br />
    <br />
    [size=12pt]The whole interview with Marlon will be on YT SOON!! Stay tuned at my channel![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Direct upload from the interview Randy Jackson gave to rev. Al Sharpton on July 24th 2012, about the fued going on in the Jackson family.[/size]<br /><br />
    Ohh What a show!!  :th_bravo: with Al Sharpton "moderating" it! JUICY!  :icon_lol: I LOVE this hoax!!! Now next I'm waiting for a rev. Jesse Jackson interview! I wouldn't mind to see Kenny Ortega too! lolll :))) Kind of miss him since the good ol' hoax-days ! loll  :icon_lol:
    Luna's channel seems to be the main hoax-TV channel these days!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />GOD bless YOUTUBE!!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I can count on the fingers of my hands the times I've watched TV in the past 4-5 years!!<br />And whenever I turn on the TV I feel the same urge as Elvis had some years ago ...  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />Luna you're great!! Keep them coming!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • Off topic a bit but Sharpton is looking mighty thin these days.  I guess that comes with age.
    <br /><br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    [size=14pt]Is Michael Jackson's will valid... or not? Part 2 [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I know somebody posted Part 1 somewhere on the forum. Can´t remember in which thread.<br /><br />So I am putting Part 1 here again also:<br /><br />
    on 1344732409:
    <br />[size=14pt]Is Michael Jackson's will valid... or not? Part 2 [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I know somebody posted Part 1 somewhere on the forum. Can´t remember in which thread.<br /><br />So I am putting Part 1 here again also:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MaryK  :icon_e_wink: