DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332252659:
    <br />[...]<br />Also interesting:<br />[size=12pt]Badwater run from Death Valley to Mount Whitney [/size]  afraid/ :lol: <br />http://www.badwater.com/<br /><br />Coincidence or not....you gotta love this  lolol/<br />
    afraid/ Now that's what I call a freakin' coincidence!!! or should I say a sh.... coincidence??  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Great find MaryK!  tks for sharing OMG!! ;)<br /><br />Maybe I should send poor Murray some Borsec water to heal his indigestion...  :lol:<br /><br />I wonder if this message about 'bad water, bad food" isn't an indirect ecologic message?? about the danger of fluoride water nowadays and the highly chemical contents of food?<br />Interesting how the WATER keeps appearing and re-appearing in the hoax scenario, like a leitmotiv in a long  novel...<br /><br />Really we could talk for days about all the details we were given in this TMZ article! loll
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />MaryK and Sim,<br />
    The 35th anniversary edition (Badwater run) will be held July 16-18, 2012.
    Another 8! Elvis's 35 this year too!<br /><br /><br />Dysentery[size=10pt](formerly known as [/size]flux or the bloody flux) is an inflammatory [size=10pt]disorder of the [/size]intestine[size=10pt], especially of the [/size]colon, that results in severe  diarrhea[size=10pt]containing [/size]mucus [size=10pt]and/or [/size]blood[size=10pt]in the [/size]feces [size=10pt]with [/size][color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]fever[/color] abdominal pain [size=10pt]and [/size]rectal tenesmus[size=10pt]. If left untreated, dysentery can be fatal.[/size]<br /><br />Front loves the D word too--I guess because it's very visual and powerful, and we all relate to it at some time! :lol: <br /><br />
    Front, June 5, 11<br />[size=10pt]Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es. [/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Jul 26, 11[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Anna dear…those trojan horse jockeys are relying on "Magic" 8-Balls filled with liquidized crack for their deluded "facts & predictions". Perhaps they need to replenish the fluid in their 8-Balls as well as their in their brains---due to violent diarrhea of the mouth.  [/size][size=10pt]Should these dimwitted numb-skulls be taken seriously? Magic 8-Ball says…..Definitely not![/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Jan 19, 12[/size]<br />[size=10pt]It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip. [/size]<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @ Sim...Yep 71 to 17.... practically a mirror image ...the difference in these numbers is 54 (5+4=9)<br />I have to laugh:<br /><br />54 = LOVE, O2 Arena, an angel, chess<br />in simple gematria<br />in Jewish gematria<br />54 = Mike<br /><br />*gematria is a way of assigning numeric values to letters....a=1, b=2, c=3....that's simple gematria.  Jewish gematria is far more entailed.... <br />but the basic principle is the same.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1332292062:
    <br /><br />MaryK and Sim,<br />
    The 35th anniversary edition (Badwater run) will be held July 16-18, 2012.
    Another 8! Elvis's 35 this year too!<br /><br /><br />Dysentery[size=10pt](formerly known as [/size]flux or the bloody flux) is an inflammatory [size=10pt]disorder of the [/size]intestine[size=10pt], especially of the [/size]colon, that results in severe  diarrhea[size=10pt]containing [/size]mucus [size=10pt]and/or [/size]blood[size=10pt]in the [/size]feces [size=10pt]with [/size][color=rgb(11, 0, 128)]fever[/color] abdominal pain [size=10pt]and [/size]rectal tenesmus[size=10pt]. If left untreated, dysentery can be fatal.[/size]<br /><br />Front loves the D word too--I guess because it's very visual and powerful, and we all relate to it at some time! :lol: <br /><br />
    Front, June 5, 11<br />[size=10pt]Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es. [/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Jul 26, 11[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Anna dear…those trojan horse jockeys are relying on "Magic" 8-Balls filled with liquidized crack for their deluded "facts & predictions". Perhaps they need to replenish the fluid in their 8-Balls as well as their in their brains---due to violent diarrhea of the mouth.  [/size][size=10pt]Should these dimwitted numb-skulls be taken seriously? Magic 8-Ball says…..Definitely not![/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Jan 19, 12[/size]<br />[size=10pt]It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip. [/size]<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />That's an interesting connection with the D word and Front!<br /><br />I thought this was also interesting from TMZ, the title of an article posted yesterday.<br /><br />[size=14pt][size=14pt]Tim Tebow My Underwear Sponsor Still Has My Back ... and Front[/size][/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/19/tim-tebow-my-underwear-sponsor-still-has-my-back-and-front/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    ;
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Really??.. <br />"Sheriffs Dep goes ABOVE AND BEYOND ON WHAT IS REQUIRED"??!!<br /> On what area I may ask - I can Smell Sneddon Sheriff sh*t there...//
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TMZ team - for them everything is a reason to laugh and have fun.
    QUOTE from Front's thread: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21825.1275<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332315190:
    <br />
    on 1332300870:
    [...]Just curious, [size=14pt]today is 999 days since MJ's "death"[/size]. I thought for sure we would hear from Front or TS today. I guess there are still a few more hours left, so we will see. Other then the TMZ story on Murray, did anything else happen today? [...]
    <br /><br /> afraid/ Thank you so much for pointing that OUT! because I was cracking my head doh%21-45.gif to understand why did they released that "Diarrhea-Bomb" :lol: TMZ article  :lol: yesterday on the 20th (no hoax numerology with this date!! 20th march, 2012 = 2+3+2+1+2 = 10 ---> see?  NO hoax-relevance!) and why not today, on the 21st!! it would have made so much more sense!!<br /><br />Your 999-death day connection explains everything !!! <br />oh my!! This is HUUGE!!!  bounce/ elvis_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/ mj_bad/ penguin/<br />[...]
    <br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishy: I loved your gematria analysis!! amazing!!<br /><br />@MJonMind: Great find with front's often use od the D-word!!  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />@Andrea: wow! Another Back&Front article on TMZ!! Not many weeks ago there was another one with a bikini-chick shown from Back&Front, and these 2 words were also part of the headline... I can't remember well what article was that, can anyone find it??
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Andrea<br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/19/tim-tebow-my-underwear-sponsor-still-has-my-back-and-front/[/color] <br />
    Finally, support where it counts.
    <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:  haha-rire-395.gif :lol: :lol: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Sim, there ya go!<br />
    Kim Kardashian, Baby got Front... & Back!
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/21/kim-kardashian-purple-bikini/#.T2moy8X2Z8E <br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    that's for you Dr CM it's anti Diarrhea but it can cause constipation<br /><br />440px-Opuntia_ficus-indica_fruit9.jpg
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ooh eer Akhtoni - what's he supposed to do with that?! Make a soothing ointment or a tummy settling drink .... or better still just shove it up his you know what?!  afraid/
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone<br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone
    on 1332333726:
    <br />Ooh eer Akhtoni - what's he supposed to do with that?! Make a soothing ointment or a tummy settling drink .... or better still just shove it up his you know what?!  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />You've just killed me  :lol:  2.gif 9.gif<br /><br />Opuntia Ficus Indica http://articles.submityourarticle.com/Michael-Anthony-2203/opuntia-ficas-indica-16680.php<br /><br />
    It's also used as an astringent that reduces bleeding. That's amazing because its binding properties do well for us. It binds other things too but we'll get to that in a bit. In addition, opuntia ficus indica treats gastro-intestinal problems like diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome, and its good for enlarged prostate gland conditions
    <br /><br />figue_barbarie.jpg
  • HELP  ..... carnt work out how to post this so long since I posted, its all changed since ahhh  crash/    (Sorry Soza)!<br /><br />came across this article  "Michael Jacksons Dr. close to death!!"  could some kind person please put this in an appropriate place till I can work this thing out.  Thanks<br /><br />http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/music/news-and-interviews/Michael-Jacksons-doctor-close-to-death/articleshow/12355269.cms<br /><br />Michael Jackson's doctor 'close to death'<br />ANI | Mar 21, 2012, 04.56PM IST<br />Article<br />Comments (1)<br />inShare<br />Read more:Michael Jackson|Conrad Murray<br />1<br />Michael Jackson's doctor 'close to death'<br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br /><br />Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is reportedly quite sick in prison after contracting dysentery.<br /><br />According to the 59-year-old, having to live off tinned fish and dirty water at the LA County Jail has given him the disease, the Daily Star reported.<br /><br />However, Los Angeles Sheriff spokesman said all inmates receive "proper nutrition and medical care".<br /><br />Murray was jailed for four years for the involuntary manslaughter of 50-year-old pop king Jackson in 2009.
  • on 1332341677:
    <br />HELP  ..... carnt work out how to post this so long since I posted, its all changed since ahhh  crash/    (Sorry Soza)!<br /><br />came across this article  "Michael Jacksons Dr. close to death!!"  could some kind person please put this in an appropriate place till I can work this thing out.  Thanks<br /><br />http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/music/news-and-interviews/Michael-Jacksons-doctor-close-to-death/articleshow/12355269.cms<br /><br />Michael Jackson's doctor 'close to death'<br />ANI | Mar 21, 2012, 04.56PM IST<br />Article<br />Comments (1)<br />inShare<br />Read more:Michael Jackson|Conrad Murray<br />1<br />Michael Jackson's doctor 'close to death'<br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br /><br />Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is reportedly quite sick in prison after contracting dysentery.<br /><br />[size=14pt]According to the 59-year-old,[/size] having to live off tinned fish and dirty water at the LA County Jail has given him the disease, the Daily Star reported.<br /><br />However, Los Angeles Sheriff spokesman said all inmates receive "proper nutrition and medical care".<br /><br />Murray was jailed for four years for the involuntary manslaughter of 50-year-old pop king Jackson in 2009.<br />
    <br /><br />did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1332344759:
    <br />did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?<br />
    <br /><br />Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1332341677:
    <br />According to the 59-year-old, having to live off tinned fish and dirty water at the LA County Jail has given him the disease, the Daily Star reported.<br />
    <br /><br />Tin man reportedly had lost his heart <br /><br />
    On her way to the city, Dorothy meets a Scarecrow (Bolger), a Tin Man (Haley), and a Cowardly Lion (Lahr), who lament to her that they respectively lack a brain, a heart, and courage.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wizard_of_Oz_%281939_film%29<br /><br />
    In the books, the origins of the character are rather gruesome. Originally an ordinary man by the name of Nick Chopper (the name first appearing in The Marvelous Land of Oz), the Tin Woodman used to make his living chopping down trees in the forests of Oz, as his father had before him. The Wicked Witch of the East enchanted his axe to prevent him from marrying the girl that he loved. The enchanted axe chopped off his limbs, one by one. Each time he lost a limb, Nick Chopper replaced it with a prosthetic limb made of tin. Finally, nothing was left of him but tin. However, Ku-Klip, the tinsmith who helped him, neglected to replace his heart. Once Nick Chopper was made entirely of tin, he was no longer able to love the girl he had fallen for.<br />[...]<br />The Wizard turns out to be a "humbug" and can only provide a placebo heart made of velvet and filled with sawdust. However, this is enough to please the Tin Woodman, who, with or without a heart, was all along the most tender and emotional of Dorothy's companions (just as the Scarecrow was the wisest and the Cowardly Lion the bravest).
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Woodman<br /><br />
    Saw a man in the movies that didn't have a heart<br />How I wish I could give him mine<br />Then I wouldn't have to feel it breaking all apart<br />And this emptiness inside would suit me fine<br /><br />It's times like these<br />I wish I were the tin man<br />You could hurt me all you wanted<br />I'd never even know<br />Well...I'd give anything just to be the tin man<br />And I wouldn't have a heart and I wouldn't need a soul
    <br />~ Kenny Chesney ~
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1332336312:
    <br />
    on 1332333726:
    <br />Ooh eer Akhtoni - what's he supposed to do with that?! Make a soothing ointment or a tummy settling drink .... or better still just shove it up his you know what?!  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />You've just killed me  :lol:  2.gif 9.gif<br /><br />Opuntia Ficus Indica http://articles.submityourarticle.com/Michael-Anthony-2203/opuntia-ficas-indica-16680.php<br /><br />
    It's also used as an astringent that reduces bleeding. That's amazing because its binding properties do well for us. It binds other things too but we'll get to that in a bit. In addition, opuntia ficus indica treats gastro-intestinal problems like diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome, and its good for enlarged prostate gland conditions
    <br /><br />figue_barbarie.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Ah thanks for the link Akhtoni - so you eat the fruit!  :lol:  I was imagining all sorts of other stuff - prickles and all!<br /><br />And what's with the 'close to death' headline? 'Quite sick' doesn't sound like 'close to death' to me. Sounds like poor Connie could do with a good holistic doctor - oh wait I forgot, he's supposed to be one of those himself! What's the saying?  'Physician heal thyself'! (Goodness, I think I may have just done a biblical quote!)
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    Cool cat Murray goes for a fishing.) I'm surprised, there wasn't a word about herring. lol <br />As to odd tmz articles, what do you think of this? (doesn't anything sound similar to you?; )<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/billy-jean-michael-jackson-blanket-visitation<br /><br />8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket<br />Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, <br /><br />begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.<br /><br />Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:<br /><br />1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries<br />2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca <br />3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM<br /><br />And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."<br /><br />Let that simmer for a bit.
  • DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea
    <br /><br />First I was like  :icon_lol: :omg: what is this all about...but now when I read the article again I tried to read between the bars..uhm..lines and I remember the news about the 27 year old prisoner Christian Gomez, who has died after a hunger strike because he was fighting for better rights in prison. He was asking for attention for the extreme bad living conditions of the inmates in the overcrowded prisons. <br />Maybe TMZ/MJ is calling for truth and awareness with this "explosive diarrhea" article.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Exercising their First Amendment rights, even from behind bars[/size]<br /> <br />By John Sollitto<br />Published: March 01, 2012<br /><br /><br />Across the state of California, a hunger strike has taken over at least a dozen prisons.<br /> Inmates are concerned with their own living conditions and prison overcrowding. <br /><br />Recently 27-year-old Christian Gomez, doing time for first-degree murder and attempted murder, died of health complications while participating in a hunger strike. <br /><br />Advocates are trying to bring attention to the conditions of the inmates and the problem with the California prison system.<br /> <br />The hunger strike started July 1, 2011 at California’s Pelican Bay State Prison and has since spread to other prisons in California. <br /><br />Demands include ending group punishment, ending solitary confinement and providing more adequate and nutritious food. <br /><br />In general, I have a hard time sympathizing with people like Christian Gomez who were convicted for major crimes like premeditated murder and then go on voluntary strikes because they don’t like how they’re being treated in jail. <br /><br />Prisoners have three square meals a day and a roof over their head. If capital punishment was not still under review by the judicial branch of California, otherwise some of these people who receive life sentences may end up being executed. <br /><br />There is definitely a problem with the prisons being overcrowded. <br /><br />It’s also a burden for taxpayers to be pay for room and board for people that commit crimes.<br /> The conditions in the prisons aren’t something that can be remedied right away, but what really is the problem is the three-strike rule.<br /> <br />Granted, the rule itself has landed a lot of repeat offenders in jail that deserve to be there, drunk drivers and the like. <br /><br />However, a lot of small-time repeat offenders go to prison when in reality their crimes don’t warrant a trip to the Iron Bar Hotel.<br /> <br />What’s more is that some of these people who get thrown in with the hard criminals either end up worse than when they got in to jail, as opposed to getting better. <br /><br />They might escalate to higher crimes because of the trauma and hardships they faced.<br /> <br />But what’s to be done? <br /><br />Obviously the three-strike rule, when implemented correctly, works the way it is supposed to.<br /> There isn’t a doubt that it is also to blame for crowding in the prisons.<br /> <br />With that being said, there are more constructive ways to handle some of these minor offenders rather than sending them to jail and causing overcrowding.<br /> <br />Parole officers could be used to check up on small time offenders to ensure they’re doing some sort of court-mandated service to ensure they are punished for their crime. <br /><br />Maybe small time criminals could be made to do more community service for public works like road and building construction. <br /><br />They could be fit with those ankle bracelet things too to make sure that they stay on their job site.<br /> <br />Making convicted felons work and actually give back to communities might be better than just shoving them in jail and letting them rot with the people who really deserve to be there. <br /><br />It means less people to feed in jail for the taxpayers, more room for the hardened criminals and a healthy and helpful punishment for people who aren’t such a menace to society as others.<br /> <br />This is obviously a polarizing topic. There are groups concerned with the judicial and prison system because of personal interest or political reasons, but on the other hand, there are lots of people who don’t care at all. <br /><br />The truth is that everyone should care, but the facts of the matter shouldn’t be forgotten.<br /> These people have committed crimes, small or large, and there needs to be some sort of repercussion for that.<br /> <br />Finding the balance is the hard part, but there are several possible solutions if we are aware of the problems at hand.<br />
    http://www.dailytitan.com/2012/03/exercising-their-first-amendment-rights-even-from-behind-bars/<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The article was ridiculous. TMZ should do better than that.
    I solved the mystery Dr CM is preparing a prison break and the escape way is the wall behind the toilet. he lose 30 pounds so he can escape through the small hole just like prison break serie film and sure with EL Debarg.
    on 1332363073:
    <br />I solved the mystery Dr CM is preparing a prison break and the escape way is the wall behind the toilet. he lose 30 pounds so he can escape through the small hole just like prison break serie film and sure with EL Debarg.
    LMAO 3d-moqueur-rire-3.gif
  • on 1332345030:
    <br />
    on 1332344759:
    <br />did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?<br />
    <br /><br />Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br />ahh well i hadn't paid much attention to when it was ( or was supposed to be) , my bad. didn't even send him a card.  maybe we should try it and see if it comes back return to sender .  ;)