no news of any kind lately???

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Does anyone else feel like we are just kind of hanging.......<br />Its been some time since any slip ups, tweets, interviews, just no news lately Makes me feel kinda discouraged... :icon_pale:<br /><br />~a very dedicated oklahoma fan....

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    I suggest you check out the Back/Front thread from the last few days. Turns out Front is Michael.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I was just about to say you obviously haven't checked the back/Front thread  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1334458418:
    <br />Does anyone else feel like we are just kind of hanging.......<br />Its been some time since any slip ups, tweets, interviews, just no news lately Makes me feel kinda discouraged... :icon_pale:<br /><br />~a very dedicated oklahoma fan....<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Keep the faith  :bearhug:..Michael is near us !!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You can also take it as no news is good news.  I am actually kind of enjoying the peace and quiet.  We have enough drama here on the threads to keep my mind hopping.  It would be awesome if mainstream media started to pick up on the hoax.  I could just see them taking some of the very early on hoax-videos and calling the information their own.  That would so prove a good point to the world about how they work.....taking information and twisting it to make it their own.  I am just waiting to see what the next steps are....cause they are coming.  I feel like we have been in baby step mode for almost 3 years.  Now, we are about to take a gigantic step.  It's really a battle of will and fortitude for me.  It's always most calm before the storm..........<br /><br />Blessings Always
    The mainstream media, in my expectation of events, will never pick up on the hoax. They will deny and ridicule the notion of it until they can no longer do so, until they are forced to accept that they got punked, hardcore, epic style by Michael Jackson. They are enjoying too much how he died in "shame" and "disgrace". They will dig their own graves by their very soulless character.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    That’s how I see it too, Bec.  They will never admit the error of their ways.  If anything they wil try once again to try to make it look like Michael is a menace and needs to be punished for trickery and not following society’s rules.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yeah...I could totally see the media denying it all too.  That would be the classic media thing to do.  I guess hope springs eternal, lol.  <br />Oh well.....<br /><br />LOVE
  • AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
    Sometimes silence has the loudest voice.  :icon_e_smile:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1334460498:
    <br />I suggest you check out the Back/Front thread from the last few days. Turns out Front is Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />I still have my doubts. Maybe Michael wrote the note and Front posted it!!!!
  • The Jackson Brother's Reunion Tour. - YouTube<br /><br />Dont know if this is the place, or if it has already been posted, but<br />I just found this on face book. What do you all think?
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    <br /><br />Join Date: Dec 2009<br /><br />Army of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />558<br />Posts<br />
    <br /><br />Level of addiction: <br /><br /><br />30.8%<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Quote<br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Quote from: Loveunited on April 14, 2012, 08:28:18 PM<br /><br />I suggest you check out the Back/Front thread from the last few days. Turns out Front is Michael.<br /><br /><br />Quote from Diggyon:<br /><br />I still have my doubts. Maybe Michael wrote the note and Front posted it!!!!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334489019:
    <br />The Jackson Brother's Reunion Tour. - YouTube<br /><br />Dont know if this is the place, or if it has already been posted, but<br />I just found this on face book. What do you all think?<br />
    <br />You might want to put that here:<br />JACKSONS ANNOUNCE REUNION TOUR JULY 2012
  • Oops thanks MaryK. What do you think of this?
    on 1334491072:
    <br />Oops thanks MaryK. What do you think of this?<br />
    <br />You´re welcome. What do I think about that? Scam..
  • Yeah, me too. I cant understand why somebody would even think we would believe<br />that croc. As if Micahel would ever do something like that. Still keepin the Faith!!
  • @Annie , @MaryK, if this is a scam.. I don't know but I would like this to be true so would strengthen my theory that Michael could appear in one of the Unity Tour gigs and BAM!  :moonwalk_:
  • on 1334489460:
    <br /><br /><br />Join Date: Dec 2009<br /><br />Army of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />558<br />Posts<br />
    <br /><br />Level of addiction: <br /><br /><br />30.8%<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Quote<br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Quote from: Loveunited on April 14, 2012, 08:28:18 PM<br /><br />I suggest you check out the Back/Front thread from the last few days. Turns out Front is Michael.<br /><br /><br />Quote from Diggyon:<br /><br />I still have my doubts. Maybe Michael wrote the note and Front posted it!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    Quote from Diggyon:<br /><br />[size=10pt]I still have my doubts. Maybe Michael wrote the note and Front posted it!!!!<br /> [/size]
    <br /><br />Then Michael is The Source (=TS)  :icon_cool:
    on 1334496182:
    <br />@Annie , @MaryK, if this is a scam.. I don't know but I would like this to be true so would strengthen my theory that Michael could appear in one of the Unity Tour gigs and BAM!  :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br />Oh I am just saying that the vid is a scam. <br />If he would decide to do that...well then he must appear in all of the gigs, not just one of them. Wouldn´t be fair. Imagine the people that do not have tickets for that ONE bam show...they´d be disappointed big time. <br />
  • @MaryK<;br /><br />Ooohhh yeah ! I understand !!!  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />
    on 1334496967:
    <br />@MaryK<;br /><br />Ooohhh yeah ! I understand !!!  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Yeah...not to mention those who´d ask for refunds!
    on 1334481530:
    <br />
    on 1334460498:
    <br />I suggest you check out the Back/Front thread from the last few days. Turns out Front is Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />I still have my doubts. Maybe Michael wrote the note and Front posted it!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Possible, but then you'd have to reconcile the fact that MJ signs as Front yet isn't.<br /><br />It's almost easier to be ok with MJ validating back with "keep watchin" in the TII trailer, aka simply giving back validity with his "keep watchin" shout out at :18... then to be ok with MJ signing as Front when he isn't.<br /><br />That would be almost, very nearly so, disingenuous. <br /><br />Now. I HAVE to offer this possibility: That our Front obtained those notes written by MJ and simply added "Front" to the bottom. Perhaps even cutting off where MJ signed "love, MJ" and added "Front". Because it is possible if you look at the note.<br /><br />Just sayin.
    on 1334499013:
    <br />Now. I HAVE to offer this possibility: That our Front obtained those notes written by MJ and simply added "Front" to the bottom. Perhaps even cutting off where MJ signed "love, MJ" and added "Front". Because it is possible if you look at the note.<br />Just sayin.<br />
    <br />So you also suggest that the note is not more recent possibly?
    on 1334499404:
    <br />
    on 1334499013:
    <br />Now. I HAVE to offer this possibility: That our Front obtained those notes written by MJ and simply added "Front" to the bottom. Perhaps even cutting off where MJ signed "love, MJ" and added "Front". Because it is possible if you look at the note.<br />Just sayin.<br />
    <br />So you also suggest that the note is not more recent possibly?<br />
    <br /><br />I simply concede the possibility. I don't see anywhere that "MJ" could have been cut off and "Front" added but I also concede it is possible to do things with photoshop that I, personally, cannot determine with the technology that I have available.<br /><br />I personally believe it is legitimate, and written by our member Front, I'm just saying that I recognize this is yet another leap of faith here to believe. Still no smoking gun, if you will.
    on 1334499686:
    <br />
    on 1334499404:
    <br />
    on 1334499013:
    <br />So you also suggest that the note is not more recent possibly?<br />
    <br /><br />I simply concede the possibility. I don't see anywhere that "MJ" could have been cut off and "Front" added but I also concede it is possible to do things with photoshop that I, personally, cannot determine with the technology that I have available.<br /><br />I personally believe it is legitimate, and written by our member Front, I'm just saying that I recognize this is yet another leap of faith here to believe. Still no smoking gun, if you will.<br />
    <br />Leap of faith yes...when it comes down to it...everyone has to decide for themselves. <br />I also believe it is legitimate.
  • Me tooooo...!!!    :moonwalk_: