Exposing the Lies of Michael Jackson's Fake Bodyguard

2»

Comments

• Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]Hilarious if it was staged to shine a light on just how ridiculous claims surrounding Michael always are...but truly sad if this poor soul actually is stating what she "believes" to be the truth.  In her case it appears that believing with all ones heart was sadly focused in the wrong direction.  I hope she's gotten help.  [/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1336146857:
    <br />I think that she is an actress to discredit Michael. The answers she gives are crazy, but she said at one point that MJ did not want a child because of the skin color 0:30 to 0:35<br /><br />She plays "nut" well but it could be that she is really living her delusion to the point that she is 100% sure that she conceived those kids in the false way she claims.<br /><br />Nah, she should be nuts....<br /><br /><br /><br />I AM THEIR MOTHAAAAAA<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Money....money..... :icon_evil: :Crash: :icon_evil:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    So - let me get this straight: she's claiming she aborted them all, and the fetuses were then implanted into someone else!? :o<br />We do NOT have that technology.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Fiddes is spewing forth more of his bullshit in the Sun again. :icon_e_confused:<br />Michael Jackson ordered minders to kill his brother Randy | The Sun |Showbiz
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1336313025:
    <br />Fiddes is spewing forth more of his bullshit in the Sun again. :icon_e_confused:<br />Michael Jackson ordered minders to kill his brother Randy | The Sun |Showbiz<br />
    <br /><br />Wow... this is so over the top, evil crap flinging tabloid scum of the earth material!  What is up with this?<br /><br />Matt added: “Thank God I have Monique behind me now. Fans hate me for this and for getting all this off my chest — but it’s finally time.” <br /><br />It's finally time? .... hmmmm Is this Matt's version of momment of now?  :suspect:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    34qmk5t.jpg<br /><br />Michael was the best man, obviously  :icon_lol:  Blanket looks more like her than anyone who’s been compared.  Though we “know” she isn’t his mom :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh how we love to find someone to hate on.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <br /><br /> :beerchug:
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1336079075:
    <br />
    on 1335994040:
    <br /> :omg: a collection of matt's look a like where did you find this i don't know what ?<br />
    <br /><br />Just google and search for 'Matt Fiddes and his lookalikes'. You find these all there.  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: got it!!
  • on 1336165610:
    <br />
    on 1336087853:
    <br />Claire Cruise is the mother of Blanket! (and of Prince, Paris and I also think she said Brad Pit one time)  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Oh, I wish they would bring her back in. I have never laughed so hard in my life, that woman is either crazy as hell, or deserves an oscar.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />OMG WTH?!? :icon_eek: <br /><br />Where did she find all those names? Hilarious.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :WTF: :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: and sad too :icon_e_sad:<br /><br /><br />It's about time to expose all the persons with "ANYTHING for money" attitude, "we have learned" that Fiddes started all this s*t in the media, and this caused a chain reaction of news with the effect that he has become a media target. I put the emphasis on "we have learned" because according to the tabloids he's the one who started all these rumours/lies. From what I've read he seems suspicious, though the tabloids are suspicious and relentless too. Only Michael knows the truth. Time will tell. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1336338953:
    <br />
    on 1336165610:
    <br />
    on 1336087853:
    <br />Claire Cruise is the mother of Blanket! (and of Prince, Paris and I also think she said Brad Pit one time)  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Oh, I wish they would bring her back in. I have never laughed so hard in my life, that woman is either crazy as hell, or deserves an oscar.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />OMG WTH?!? :icon_eek: <br /><br />Where did she find all those names? Hilarious.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :WTF: :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: and sad too :icon_e_sad:<br /><br /><br />It's about time to expose all the persons with "ANYTHING for money" attitude, "we have learned" that Fiddes started all this s*t in the media, and this caused a chain reaction of news with the effect that he has become a media target. I put the emphasis on "we have learned" because according to the tabloids he's the one who started all these rumours/lies. From what I've read he seems suspicious, though the tabloids are suspicious and relentless too. Only Michael knows the truth. Time will tell. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly Everlastinglove!  tabloids lie, we can only guess and make asumptions what happened, but the only one who knows the real truth is Michael..
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    This is disgusting!, i still can't believe that people can do these kind of things, just to get some attention, or to TRY to get some money to they're pockets. <br />It's sooo EVIL. :icon_cry:<br />My heart is bounching in my throat, i'm so angry and sad right now. :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I'm not going to read this kind of garbage again, i just can't handle these LIES!<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hatred is the last feeling left before either Revenge, or Acceptance that there are simply things out of your control. I've chosen the latter, as Hatred grows and festers in one's heart, takes over until there's no room for love.<br /><br />I'm a being of Love and Light - and I choose to remain so, though I grumble sometimes.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
      It disgusts me deeply to see all of this . I can´t believe that ppl can be so evil. :Pulling_hair:  It´s all a bunch of lies, garbage.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1336380422:
    <br />Hatred is the last feeling left before either Revenge, or Acceptance that there are simply things out of your control. I've chosen the latter, as Hatred grows and festers in one's heart, takes over until there's no room for love.<br /><br />I'm a being of Love and Light - and I choose to remain so, though I grumble sometimes.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bowdown:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The Sun are also well known for twisting people´s words. We do not know for sure that Fiddes said all that in the way the paper claims.<br /><br />The crappy article tells a bunch of odd things but also informs us that MJ liked women as Pamela Anderson which tells straight that MJ did not like children, as he was accused of.