Thorson, Liberace’s old flame was on ET Tonight discussing his friendship and sexual liaisons with

2»

Comments

• JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    @Tink<;br />Would you share the address you have for HBO? I'd like to contact them as well. I've contacted the producers/anchors of ET via those twitter addresses posted above, twice each. I want everyone involved in this Thorsen project to know I am fed up & disgusted, but they need to hear that from 100s if not 1000s of people. <br /><br />I encourage everyone here to actually contact some of these people and express your outrage - passing contact info from fan to fan is helpful, but isn't getting the message to those who need to hear it.<br />
    This link will give you contact info for every network and cabel channel you could want, phone numbers, mailing address and e-mail. <br />Network Contact Info  <br /><br /><br />Of particular interest regarding this Scott Thorson project are CBS ( for ET) and HBO.<br /><br />HBO ("contact us" is in bottom left corner) HBO  <br /><br />CBS ("contact" is in upper right. This will go over the heads of ET exec's)<br />CBS Corporation | Home  <br /><br />Keep it classy, as Michael always did, but make your feelings known. You'll be glad you did!<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1336064411:
    <br />This link will give you contact info for every network and cabel channel you could want, phone numbers, mailing address and e-mail. <br />Network Contact Info  <br /><br /><br />Of particular interest regarding this Scott Thorson project are CBS ( for ET) and HBO.<br /><br />HBO ("contact us" is in bottom left corner) HBO  <br /><br />CBS ("contact" is in upper right. This will go over the heads of ET exec's)<br />CBS Corporation | Home  <br /><br />Keep it classy, as Michael always did, but make your feelings known. You'll be glad you did!<br />
    <br /><br />@All - I encourage you all to use THAT HBO email form. 100 - 1,000 people showing their dislike for Thorsen's project could be a turning point! They know that's a demographic tip as an example of their fans, and many more people who will NOT watch - and it can have a huge impact on shutting Thorsen's project DOWN, rather them risk losing anyone watching!<br /><br />Yes - I said over the top things, but I intend to keep my word - and what I mentioned should make them concerned. For one voice = 1,000 others, easily.<br /><br />P.S. - HBO response back - I'm forbidden from copying it.<br />BUT - message received, TALLIED, and reported on to HBO Consumer Affairs.<br /><br />Good enough? <br />
    "Keep it classy" was not aimed at anyone in particular, it's just that I know from personal experience that a well thought out, articulate argument can become an emotional rant when defending Michael. Or maybe that's just me.<br /><br />I think Tink makes an excellent point about bombarding HBO. Venting at ET was cathartic, but that damage is done. Wouldn't it be something if we had a hand in preventing Thorson from profiting from his lies? Reading the full transcript of his 2002 LKL interview made me sick, I couldn't finish it.<br /><br />I thought seeing what others have written might be helpful to those who haven't done the "protest letter" thing before and aren't sure how to get started. With that in mind, here is what I wrote to HBO:<br /><br />I understand that HBO is involved in the making of a film based on a book by Scott Thorson. I am beyond disappointed that you would participate in a project based on anything Scott Thorson has written or said. One doesn't have to do much research to see the quality of Thorson's character. If he tells you that the grass is green and the sky is blue, you'd better check for yourself.<br /><br />Other countries have laws against defaming the dead, after all they can no longer speak for themselves. But peddaling smut for profit is a thriving industry here in America - it doesn't even have to be true.<br /><br />I am so disgusted by this project, it's affecting my opinion of Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, two actors I admire, two men I respect. I can only hope they have no idea who Scott Thorson really is. I would expect the executives at HBO and the producers/director of this film to check him out first, but maybe truth just doesn't matter when compared to ratings.<br /><br />Then a friend sent me this link to a contact form for ETOnline, and I just had to vent. It can't hurt to let them know how outrageous Scott's claims are, how disgusted some in their audience are, even if they do nothing about it.    Contact Us | ETOnline.com  Because it says "adcontact" maybe it goes direct to marketing (where it counts). Anyway, I wrote this:<br /><br />This morning I saw video of your interview with Scott Thorson and was physically sick. Do you honestly not know this man's history, or do you simply not care?<br /><br />Thorson's drug history alone makes anything he says completely unreliable. Add to that the fact that in 2002 he insisted to Larry King that his only homosexual relationship was with Liberace. He never mentioned Michael Jackson untill 2004, in a story sold to the National Enquirer. Recently released from prison, in the midst of DA Tom Sneddon's witch hunt, Thorson told this tale for the first time (for money) and publicly offered to testify against Michael. Even Tom "Mad Dog" Sneddon did not take this guy up on his offer. What does that tell you?<br /><br />There was a time when ET was several cuts above the average celeb news show. All the class and integrity seems to have gone with Mary Hart. Tabloids hounded Michael Jackson to death, and you are now in that cess pool, allowing a known liar to further obscure Michael's legacy of inspirational music and good works with filty lies. But dirt sells, doesn't it? <br /><br />Just check the dates and ages Thorson puts forth, a 4th grader can see they are chronologically impossible. Thorson's tale is so improbable, so impossible, so full of gigantic holes it would be funny - except that an innocent man is dead and his three children and grieving mother will hear this filth. SHAME ON YOU!!!! <br /><br />It will come as no surprise that I will never watch your show again. I have contacted one of your sponsors, Kraft Foods, and to my surprise the woman I spoke to was very interested in who Scott Thorson is and why I was so outraged. Rest assured, I told her - in detail.<br />