DYKSTRA, MURRAY, DEBARGE JAILBIRD HOMIES!

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]DYKSTRA, MURRAY, DEBARGE<br />JAILBIRD HOMIES![/size]<br />5/6/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0504-lenny-dystrak-conrad-murray-james-debarge-getty-jail-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray and James DeBarge just got a new friend -- Lenny Dykstra is now held up next to them in the L.A. County Jail's celebrity wing.<br /><br />Dykstra -- who is serving time for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct -- joins the doctor and the singer in the slammer, and we're told at times it has gotten downright raunchy.<br /><br />We're told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head -- for fun -- pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his "baseball bat" through the hole ... for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.<br /><br />Debarge's lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells TMZ ... Murray and DeBarge are now best buds, and they make fun of Dykstra and his perverted past-time pleasures.<br /><br />But all good things must come to an end.  DeBarge is getting out in a few days.<br /><br />Looks like it's time for batting practice, Conrad.<br /><br />Lenny Dykstra, Conrad Murray, James Debarge -- Jailbird Homies | TMZ.com

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Who is this Dykstra?  I've never heard of him possibly because I don't watch television or news stations.  Hey TMZ......I take it that Conrad is over his cat food diet diarreah? Something sure smells fishy with these stories.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    We're told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head -- for fun -- pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his "baseball bat" through the hole ... for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_bounce: baseball bat is allowed in jail  :icon_eek: soon we hear CM dead . that's a mental hospital not jail  :D<br /><br />but who is this dykstra? <br /><br />off topic: @RK you are so talented at the age of 2 you know how to use the internet. god bless you  :icon_lol:
  • on 1336329481:
    <br />
    We're told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head -- for fun -- pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his "baseball bat" through the hole ... for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_bounce: baseball bat is allowed in jail  :icon_eek: soon we hear CM dead . that's a mental hospital not jail  :D<br /><br />but who is this dykstra? <br /><br />off topic: @RK you are so talented at the age of 2 you know how to use the internet. god bless you  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_redface: I am thinking that the story is mentioning a quite different kind of "baseball bat" the kind which is attached to the male body and can be used in a lewd act! if you follow my drift here, sorry to be so graphic, I think they are refering to his pushing his "pen*s" through the hole, not a real base ball bat :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:  I may be wrong of course, but the word can have two meanings in english.  just sayin  :icon_eek:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    apparently the reason the dude is in there is for revealing himself to people hired as housekeepers or something. don't know where the sheet idea plays in , maybe the guy is racist ( i do not know this , is just a connection to the sheet with holes) oh yeah and he is a ball player.