Randy Philips was seen at Austin Browns Show last week..

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
:animal0017: I am going to Austins show tomorrow night in Santa Monica, I was just looking at his facebook and a few people on his wall were posting about seeing Rndy Philips there and asking why he was there..... I am going to keep my eyes open for him and anyone else I see. What are you opinions?? On a side note I really do enjoy Austins music and style, he seems like a real sweet guy, he always takes the time to tweet or pm people back, I chatted with him a number of times, I have a hard time believing he'd want anything to do with Randy Philips if this was not a hoax.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hey Becca....congrats on your 777th post. I also think Austin seems a nice guy. Wonder if any other Jacksons will be out to support him. Let us know how the gig went, who you saw there and your impressions of it. <br />Looking forward to hearing back from you.  :icon_e_smile:
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Will do and thank you very much. :) :bearhug:
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    WOW you are so lucky to be able to go and see Austin.  :omg:<br /><br />I am a huge fan and would love to go and see him if he ever gets to the UK.  :bowdown:<br /><br />Have a great time and report back!  :compute: