Robin Gibb, Bee Gees Co-Founder, Dead at 62

2»

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1337582258:
    <br />Sad news. May he rest in peace.<br />I am happy though that God allowed him to wake up from the coma and granted him the chance to spend a few more days with his loved ones. <br />Glad he had time enough for a dignified farewell.<br />It´s so valuable to be able to say goodbye.<br />
    <br /><br />Well said MaryK.  :bearhug: 
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1337584334:
    <br />Just watching this video from when the song came out in 1976.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Robin has a full head of hair, they all look so young and handsome!<br />It's interesting the dancer who performs with their song. I guess this is the going dance style until MJ started getting into his personalized trademark style!<br />
    <br /><br />Thats John Travolta famously dancing as Tony Monero in Saturday Night Fever....brilliant snap shot of life at that era of the seventies....<br />And I have to say rather bashfully.... that I had a thing for Barry back in that era as well. I really love the duet he did with  Barbara Streisand......called Guilty. <br />Sorry everybody....I know this is about Robin and I shouldn't digress.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    RIP. What a surprise. So quick after coming out from his coma.
  • <br /><br />Rest in peace, Robin. Your voice, songs and words will be everlasting.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I'm very very sad  :icon_e_sad:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Blankie :bearhug: