<br />To see again the gold pants<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I knew :icon_lol:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ferrero Rocher a la Mike!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1338832214:
    <br />
    on 1338825936:
    <br />Why they want that MJ comes back? <br /><br />-To be sure that he's okay?<br /><br />-To look at it in a scene again? <br /><br />-To see again the gold pants?<br /><br /> :suspect:<br />
    <br />To be sure that he is OK.<br />
    <br /><br />It can be: All of the above?? But I think Michael pants with gold, we will not see anymore. <br /><br />Actually, I wanted Michael back to show the world that he is not addicted, depressed, stupid, defeated and failed. I also wanted him to receive (live) all the respect and recognition he deserved a lifetime! <br /><br />And fuck the haters!
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1339600851:
    <br />
    on 1338832214:
    <br />
    on 1338825936:
    <br />Why they want that MJ comes back? <br /><br />-To be sure that he's okay?<br /><br />-To look at it in a scene again? <br /><br />-To see again the gold pants?<br /><br /> :suspect:<br />
    <br />To be sure that he is OK.<br />
    <br /><br />It can be: All of the above?? But I think Michael pants with gold, we will not see anymore. <br /><br />Actually, I wanted Michael back to show the world that he is not addicted, depressed, stupid, defeated and failed. I also wanted him to receive (live) all the respect and recognition he deserved a lifetime! <br /><br />And fuck the haters!<br />
    <br /><br />Hear Hear!!!! 1000 % agree with that  :abouttime: people finally recognize the truth!!