Comments

• on 1339523885:
    <br />
    on 1339523307:
    <br />
    on 1339521908:
    <br />
    on 1339449751:
    <br />Dave is back again, but is now Christopher  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The Michael Jackson Illusion 0001 - YouTube<br /><br />                                             
    <br />
                <br /><br /> Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??<br /><br />                                                                                                                                                                                    <br />
    <br /><br />He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.<br />
    <br /><br />I really hope you are right<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1339528764:
    <br />
    on 1339523885:
    <br />
    on 1339523307:
    <br />
    on 1339521908:
    <br />
    on 1339449751:
    <br />Dave is back again, but is now Christopher  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The Michael Jackson Illusion 0001 - YouTube<br /><br />                                             
    <br />
                <br /><br /> Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??<br /><br />                                                                                                                                                                                    <br />
    <br /><br />He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.<br />
    <br /><br />I really hope you are right<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"<br />
    <br /><br />Noo Dave says, He(Mj) WAS a child molester :over-react-smiley:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    No no...he says he WASN´T. <br />Clearly.
  • on 1339530872:
    <br />No no...he says he WASN´T. <br />Clearly.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" !!  Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a child molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1339531441:
    <br />
    on 1339530872:
    <br /><br />Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" ..  (my bad.). Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a chid molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)  :icon_lol:<br />Never mind.  :bearhug:<br />Would not make sense otherwise anyway. He´s supporting Mike (and the hoax theory), not bashing him. <br />
  • on 1339531781:
    <br />
    on 1339531441:
    <br />
    on 1339530872:
    <br /><br />Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" ..  (my bad.). Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a chid molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)  :icon_lol:<br />Never mind.  :bearhug:<br />Would not make sense otherwise anyway. He´s supporting Mike (and the hoax theory), not bashing him.<br />
    <br /><br />  :icon_e_wink:                                                :bearhug:                                              :compute:  XX
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1339530872:
    <br /><br /><br />I am glad if I was wrong *PEACE*
  • Thank you Mary you know that lately my capacity is diminished, you are right he said Michael wasn't a child molester, it would be nonsense to study about a person after being accused to be a child molester (what it would be a monstrosity) except if you are sure he was not as we all are.  :icon_e_smile:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Does this man read here? He seems very well informed about all of this situation with Michael.<br /><br />Good to know that "adults" are also of the opinion that Michael could be alive. This man represents a big part of the people who believe that Michael did not die, and that´s positive. He is a man and he is over 40. So no more "only obsessed house wives and teen fans" believe that Michael is alive.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    I feel sorry but can´t see any of the videos cz  they are blocked in my country. :'( :Pulling_hair: